Ron Desantis thanks President Biden for Surfside aid

Since the left hates DeSantis so much, are they willing to engage in street by street battle to keep him out of the white house?
No, we leave that to the right-wing nut jobs. We will vote against him in the elections, though.

Yeah, that is more the right wing. Left wingers prefer looting and burning
Do tell. Tell us again how it was the Antifa who looted and burned the Capitol on Jan 6th.

So you're the Queen of England speaking with the royal we or you're hearing voices in your head? Or do you have hordes of imaginary followers who hang on your every word? Or even you know you're a loser and your opinion is worthless on it's own?

Antifa insurrectionists burned and looted US cities all last summer, and you're one of the traitors who supported them. Pass it on ...
LOL. In other words - you justify the looting and burning of the Capitol by trumptards by pointing to the looting and burning by the Antifa?

And you trumptards wonder why we don't take you seriously. And by "we" I mean the rest of the world. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Um ... you justified looting and burning by insurrectionists, you're a trader.

BTW, give up the claim you can read minds. You suck at it

Since the left hates DeSantis so much, are they willing to engage in street by street battle to keep him out of the white house?
No, we leave that to the right-wing nut jobs. We will vote against him in the elections, though.

Do tell. Tell us again how it was the Antifa who looted and burned the Capitol on Jan 6th.
Nancy was involved. She is corrupted, dirty and a hate driven shrew.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Oh...oh. What are the odds on how soon Desantis goes from Conservative darling to American traitor? As it is, Rump would not have been pleased that Desantis may be getting better ratings than others among the party faithful, and now this? Nope, doesn't look good.
Donny Douchebag is already pissed about DeathSantis.
Yup. I give it 3 months before the orange douche bag comes out publically against DeSantis. Then, of course, all the other little trumptards who till that time adored DeSantis will suddenly discover he was a traitor all along.
Again? They always seem to do that.....they are SO malleable.

Synthaholic WTF are you babbling about? DeSantis has done nothing but be great for our state of Florida....oh and fyi, Florida faired better than most of the dems states BY FAR. We got heard immunity to slow the transmission of the Delta Covid---California really f'ed the pooch on this. Come this winter----its going to be an even bigger shit storm in Cali.
Sure. But none of that will matter when the orange douche bag turns on DeSantis. That has been the only defining criteria for who's in and who's out in your God-forsaken party.
I bet Desantis as asked trump for forgiveness foe calling Biden President. It was a slip of the tongue.

"MY BAD, DONALD"

That lie died a miserable. death months ago. trump started that with McCarthy during the attack...

Think about it...if he really thought it was Antifa...he would have sent tanks into Capitol Square. But he was counting on his supporters to overthrow the government. They failed.

So you're the Queen of England speaking with the royal we or you're hearing voices in your head? Or do you have hordes of imaginary followers who hang on your every word? Or even you know you're a loser and your opinion is worthless on it's own?

Antifa insurrectionists burned and looted US cities all last summer, and you're one of the traitors who supported them. Pass it on ...
LOL. In other words - you justify the looting and burning of the Capitol by trumptards by pointing to the looting and burning by the Antifa?

And you trumptards wonder why we don't take you seriously. And by "we" I mean the rest of the world. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

In other words, you still support the looting and burning of American cities by insurectionists. You're a traitor to your country.

Stop crying, little girl.

:itsok:

Nancy was involved. She is corrupted, dirty and a hate driven shrew.

Yep. Nancy is a traitor like Magnus, they both supported left wing insurrectionists all last summer. They still do support insurrectionists.

Give Mangus a pat on the back though, I think she's still crying

That lie died a miserable. death months ago. trump started that with McCarthy during the attack...

Think about it...if he really thought it was Antifa...he would have sent tanks into Capitol Square. But he was counting on his supporters to overthrow the government. They failed.

Democrats weren't behind January 6. You were traitors who supported insurrectionists burning and looting American cities across the country. Try to keep up ...

I’m a ”trader”? And I claim to read mind? My…my started hitting the juice early, are we? LOL

In other words, you still support the looting and burning of American cities by insurectionists. You're a traitor to your country.

Nope. Don’t support burning or looting for any reasons. But I notice you do. Maybe you even participated in the Capitol bldg looting. You and your kind are nothing but traitors and I hope the authorities lock you up and throw away the key.

I’m a ”trader”? And I claim to read mind? My…my started hitting the juice early, are we? LOL

LOL, you know a leftist knows you're losing when you start the spell checking. Spell checking on a message board is trolling, LOL. That's some funny shit.

That and your claim you can read minds is the lamest crap ever. Then there's your obsession with emotions.

It's all to deflect from your support of insurrectionists, you're a traitor. Happy? LOL, spell checking the internet, what a loser

Nope. Don’t support burning or looting for any reasons. But I notice you do. Maybe you even participated in the Capitol bldg looting. You and your kind are nothing but traitors and I hope the authorities lock you up and throw away the key.

I've said all along that anyone who entered the capital Trump supporter or otherwise should be arrested and prosecuted. I only supported the demonstrators who stayed outside and demonstrated peacefully.

But you continue to "notice" things that aren't there, you mentioned before you read minds.

So fine, I'm thinking of a number between one and a million. Since you keep saying you read minds, should be easy. What is it?

Don't know, hugh? There there

LOL, you know a leftist knows you're losing when you start the spell checking. Spell checking on a message board is trolling, LOL. That's some funny shit.

That and your claim you can read minds is the lamest crap ever. Then there's your obsession with emotions.

It's all to deflect from your support of insurrectionists, you're a traitor. Happy? LOL, spell checking the internet, what a loser
So you admit you support insurrection and you are a poor speller? And it's my fault for pointing it out? LOL. You trumptards never take responsibility, do you? Thanks for playing you traitors, spelling-challenged loser. Now, fuck off.

I've said all along that anyone who entered the capital Trump supporter or otherwise should be arrested and prosecuted. I only supported the demonstrators who stayed outside and demonstrated peacefully.

But you continue to "notice" things that aren't there, you mentioned before you read minds.

So fine, I'm thinking of a number between one and a million. Since you keep saying you read minds, should be easy. What is it?

You "said" all along? Yet, here you are trying to justify the Capitol bldg invasion by comparing it to the looting and burning of cities.

But keep equivocating (you may want to look up that word) you loser. You are nothing but a traitor in my book.

Again the treasonists lies. I condemned everyone who entered the Capital including Trump supporters all along. EVERYONE who entered the Capital should be arrested and charged INCLUDING ANY TRUMP SUPPORTERS You are a liar too. Not like you who issues nothing but vaguely worded insincere condemnations of leftist rioters including Antifa and BLM that were so shallow it urged on the repeated attack on America. Like you did there. Nothing specific, just oh, I don't condone something or other, you're not sure what.

You're a traitor to your country, a total disgrace

You "said" all along? Yet, here you are trying to justify the Capitol bldg invasion by comparing it to the looting and burning of cities.

But keep equivocating (you may want to look up that word) you loser. You are nothing but a traitor in my book.

I oppose all attacks on America, and that is justifying attacks on America? What the fuck is wrong with you? You support repeated attacks on America and oppose one that is partisanship convenient for you and that makes you fine? You're a total airhead.

No wonder you clutch to a spell check as your most precious pearl. You're a fascist

DeSantis is a stud. He had Josef Stolen squirming around like he hadn't been wiped very well by nurse Jill. My God, the contrast of this eloquent, beloved patriot and the window-licking fucktard that needed 30 million stolen votes was mind-numbing.

It wasn't long ago Plugs told DeSantis "It's Mr. President to you", and Ron told him to go fuck himself. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I wonder if the interns put that on his flash cards....

Synthaholic WTF are you babbling about? DeSantis has done nothing but be great for our state of Florida....oh and fyi, Florida faired better than most of the dems states BY FAR. We got heard immunity to slow the transmission of the Delta Covid---California really f'ed the pooch on this. Come this winter----its going to be an even bigger shit storm in Cali.
Keep lying. From today:

Forum List

Back