Ron Desantis thanks President Biden for Surfside aid

Synthaholic WTF are you babbling about? DeSantis has done nothing but be great for our state of Florida....oh and fyi, Florida faired better than most of the dems states BY FAR. We got heard immunity to slow the transmission of the Delta Covid---California really f'ed the pooch on this. Come this winter----its going to be an even bigger shit storm in Cali.
Keep lying. From today:

And Desantis was saying the US should follow Florida's COVID vaccine response. Red states are falling short in getting shots in arms.

I would love to see DeSantis become president in 2024.

One fails to see why anyone would vote for a Republican for president.

The last two Republican presidents were an unmitigated disaster – the corrupt, criminal, partisan Bush and Trump Departments of Justice alone are reason enough to not want another Republican in the WH.

Voting for a Republican for president – the definition of insanity.

I would love to see DeSantis become president in 2024.

One fails to see why anyone would vote for a Republican for president.

The last two Republican presidents were an unmitigated disaster – the corrupt, criminal, partisan Bush and Trump Departments of Justice alone are reason enough to not want another Republican in the WH.

Voting for a Republican for president – the definition of insanity.
Clinton
Bush
Obama
Biden
All were terrible.
Trumps policies were good but his communication skills were terrible.

DeSantis is who we need or are you going to stand behind Harris?

Magnus In your dreams....
Trump and DeSantis actually get along quit well---so well that I wouldn't be surprised if they run together in 2024 for pres/vp.

Last edited:
Synthaholic That is because the libs are playing with the numbers again. And you should know better than get your info from twitter. Twitter is for Twits. Notice how Florida stats actually showed a dip and had negative cases? This is due to how numbers are reported allowing for TWITS to spin nonsense about the stats. I'm in florida----we have a population that doesn't fear the virus for good reason now.

Turtlesoup

Trump makes no mention of DeSantis at Florida rally​

Trump, holding court at the Sarasota Fairgrounds in southwest Florida in front of a enthusiastic and loud crowd, took aim at his successor, President Biden, as he spotlighted the issues of crime and immigration. Trump charged that "our streets are being overtaken by vicious thugs and bloodthirsty criminals," and claiming that "our border is being erased before our very eyes."

But there was one glaring omission from the former president’s roughly 90 minute speech in the Sunshine State – he didn’t mention his ally and fellow Republican – Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

---

I love a good catfight. Don't you? LOL

Synthaholic That is because the libs are playing with the numbers again. And you should know better than get your info from twitter. Twitter is for Twits. Notice how Florida stats actually showed a dip and had negative cases? This is due to how numbers are reported allowing for TWITS to spin nonsense about the stats. I'm in florida----we have a population that doesn't fear the virus for good reason now.

The numbers come from Florida officials, nearly all of them Republicans.

The tweet I posted is from a doctor. See how it says MD in his Twitter handle?

You're no longer worth my efforts in replying to you. I only have so much time for morons.

Screenshot_20210705-125737_Opera.jpg

two_iron...are you really that much of a trump humper?

"i think the world of Donald" - DeSantis said about his potential 2024 rival

in reality, DeSantis thinks the world of strawberry pop tarts!

(he's fat.)

Forum List

Back