Ron DeSantis's Weird Presidential Campaign

I still think DeSantis will pull it out. He gets so much flak because Trump is who the dems want to run against.

If he's still around come Super Tuesday I'll be voting for him. If not and Viv is still in I'll vote for him, both are hands and feet better than Trump.

This has to be the worst Presidential campaign in history.

Have you noticed that Trump really isn't saying much about DeSantis anymore? Why would he? DeSantis is busy offing himself. He doesn't need any help from Trump.

DeSantis is done. Floridians have major buyer's remorse and his approval ratings have been completely flushed down the toilet. The only thing Americans hate more than "woke" is "anti-woke."

Joe Biden, at age 83-86 for his 2nd term is the solid betting favorite.

1688383559306.png

Trump would beat Biden according to the polls.

1688383679551.png

Whatever DeSantis is, he is being destroyed by the powers that be unless he is part of it. He has to be America first and end the Ukraine War quickly to start. Then get all the judges we can.

Whatever DeSantis is, he is being destroyed by the powers that be unless he is part of it. He has to be America first and end the Ukraine War quickly to start. Then get all the judges we can.
Desantis' 6-week "heartbeat" limit on abortion would sink him in the general election. He needs to STFU about abortions.

Agree he should go "populist", i.e "America First", closed borders, etc.

Have you noticed that Trump really isn't saying much about DeSantis anymore? Why would he? DeSantis is busy offing himself. He doesn't need any help from Trump.

What's weird about it? It really exposed Trump to his support of these groomers. Especially the part about him approving of a male in the Miss America pageant. I didn't even know that.

Desantis' 6-week "heartbeat" limit on abortion would sink him in the general election. He needs to STFU about abortions.

Agree he should go "populist", i.e "America First", closed borders, etc.

He saved thousands of lives with this law. Lives don't matter to democrats.

Ukraine is still none of our business.

What's weird about it? It really exposed Trump to his support of these groomers. Especially the part about him approving of a male in the Miss America pageant. I didn't even know that.
This. This is exactly the point. DeSantis knows exactly what he is doing and knows exactly that the base he wants to get too. The fringe RW internet Nut Jobs on the internet. Oh no, this was no accident and he probably pulled a few Trump culture warriors with the oiled up gladiators. He is trying to out Trump Trump with the Trumpsters.

This is the consequence of no political opposition in Florida, a weak, inbred state GOP that produces idiots like DeSantis – someone incompetent, ridiculous, and unfit to be president.

I actually sent a message to DeSantis, doubt he ever sees it of course, but I did.
On this very thing.
His operatives made yet another post on Twitter about LGBQT.
I basically said for the love of God would you quit this nonsense. What makes you different is how effective you have been as a governor. How well you stayed away from the fray and white noise and talked about real issues.
DeSantis is allowing idiots in his campaign that are going to ruin him. I believe they are trying to gain Trump supporters by acting this way.
He is going to lose it all if his operatives don't stop the stupid shit. That is not who he is.

I still think DeSantis will pull it out. He gets so much flak because Trump is who the dems want to run against.

If he's still around come Super Tuesday I'll be voting for him. If not and Viv is still in I'll vote for him, both are hands and feet better than Trump.
You must mean DuhSantis will finally pull his head out of Trump's ass. If Trump asked Ronny Boy to be his running mate he'd answer, "YES MASTER"!

That's the only way Ronny Boy will ever get back to Washington & he'll bury his head back up Trump's ass if that's what it takes.

Imagine those two fascist aholes on the campaign trail.

Forum List

Back