Ron DeSantis's Weird Presidential Campaign

They just passed a law in Florida allowing him to run as POTUS instead of him having to resign. So Ronny Boy's ass is covered when his campaign flames out & judging by this ad he's doing a good job of it. Looks like Ronny Boy & his lackeys in Tallahassee aren't too confident in his chances.

He's an empty suit with a big mouth just like Trump.
Florida: the autocratic one-party dictatorship – with DeSantis as dictator.

Think of it as political Social Darwinism – the strong survive while the weak perish; in a political ecosystem such as Florida, the weak and incompetent survive and flourish, such as DeSantis.

Outside of that political ecosystem, however, the weakness and incompetence become evident – which is why DeSantis’ campaign is floundering.

Florida: the autocratic one-party dictatorship – with DeSantis as dictator.

Think of it as political Social Darwinism – the strong survive while the weak perish; in a political ecosystem such as Florida, the weak and incompetent survive and flourish, such as DeSantis.

Outside of that political ecosystem, however, the weakness and incompetence become evident – which is why DeSantis’ campaign is floundering.
DeSantis figures he can get away on the national stage with the rhetoric he's gotten away with in Florida with the help of his Tallahasse cronies. Christie took out Little Marco & he'll do the same with Ronny Boy & DeSantis is no match for him.

There's no law or clause in the Constitution that I know of that backs up your claim.
So I went back and reviewed the Constitution. I stand corrected. However, there is still a problem. Electors cast two ballots. One for President and one for Vice President. By the 12th Amendment electors are prohibited from casting more than one vote for someone who resides in the same state as he does. Thus an elector from Florida would not be able to vote for both Trump and DeSantis. In a close election that could theoretically result in a Trump/Harris or Biden/DeSantis administration. So it's not unconstitutional, but it is a bad idea.

Except that law has not taken effect and is being challenged.

Of course it's being challenged. Baby killers want to keep killing babies. So they'll tie it up in court for as long as they can, until they find a pro baby killing judge & jury.

Forum List

Back