Ron DeSantis's Weird Presidential Campaign

cant speak to that,, but if you have proof they did lets see it,,

The six week ban isn't even in effect. The prior 15 week ban is in effect and being challenged in court. Where do you get the idea that people won't cross state lines to have the procedure done? That's exactly what they used to do prior to Roe.

The six week ban isn't even in effect. The prior 15 week ban is in effect and being challenged in court. Where do you get the idea that people won't cross state lines to have the procedure done? That's exactly what they used to do prior to Roe.
I am sure not all of them,, so one life saved is worth it,,

Florida is in essence a one-party autocratic dictatorship – the residents are subject to the tyranny of Republican minority rule.

It’s one of many reasons why the Florida political system is incapable of producing a viable national candidate – Jeb!, Rubio, and now DeSantis are proof of that.
They just passed a law in Florida allowing him to run as POTUS instead of him having to resign. So Ronny Boy's ass is covered when his campaign flames out & judging by this ad he's doing a good job of it. Looks like Ronny Boy & his lackeys in Tallahassee aren't too confident in his chances.

He's an empty suit with a big mouth just like Trump.

Yep. The GOP should just keep their mouths shut on abortion. Its a state by state issue now.
Abortion is actually a winnable issue for Republicans. They can oppose abortions in the 2nd and 3rd trimester with exceptions for rape, incest, threat to the mother's life, and severe fetal deformity and most Americans will support them.

Abortion is actually a winnable issue for Republicans. They can oppose abortions in the 2nd and 3rd trimester with exceptions for rape, incest, threat to the mother's life, and severe fetal deformity and most Americans will support them.
But they are too radical now days.

You must mean DuhSantis will finally pull his head out of Trump's ass. If Trump asked Ronny Boy to be his running mate he'd answer, "YES MASTER"!

That's the only way Ronny Boy will ever get back to Washington & he'll bury his head back up Trump's ass if that's what it takes.

Imagine those two fascist aholes on the campaign trail.
It's unconstitutional for a Presidential and Vice Presidential candidate to reside in the same state. DeSantis can't move because he's governor. Anyone think that Trump will move just to get DeSantis as a running mate? I don't.

It's unconstitutional for a Presidential and Vice Presidential candidate to reside in the same state. DeSantis can't move because he's governor. Anyone think that Trump will move just to get DeSantis as a running mate? I don't.
There's no law or clause in the Constitution that I know of that backs up your claim.

Just like California is with the Democrats, but I imagine that's a-okay in your book.
A weak, incompetent, virtually non-existent Florida Democratic ‘party’ contributes to the one-party autocratic dictatorship and tyranny of Republican minority rule, of course.

And the Florida constitutional amendment process doesn’t help; progressives needn’t bother with electing Democrats to Tallahassee when they can realize their agenda via referenda – such as legalized medical marijuana, the restoration of voting rights for ex-offenders, and the $15 per hour minimum wage.

Forum List

Back