Ron DeSantis's Weird Presidential Campaign

You must mean DuhSantis will finally pull his head out of Trump's ass. If Trump asked Ronny Boy to be his running mate he'd answer, "YES MASTER"!

That's the only way Ronny Boy will ever get back to Washington & he'll bury his head back up Trump's ass if that's what it takes.

Imagine those two fascist aholes on the campaign trail.
I would be extremely surprised if DeSantis would agree to it. I doubt that very much.

You must mean DuhSantis will finally pull his head out of Trump's ass. If Trump asked Ronny Boy to be his running mate he'd answer, "YES MASTER"!

That's the only way Ronny Boy will ever get back to Washington & he'll bury his head back up Trump's ass if that's what it takes.

Imagine those two fascist aholes on the campaign trail.
R.31ae41b31634e6ad98dd6968e286e464

This has to be the worst Presidential campaign in history.

Have you noticed that Trump really isn't saying much about DeSantis anymore? Why would he? DeSantis is busy offing himself. He doesn't need any help from Trump.
My guess is that DeSantis is essentially a political buzzard right now, waiting for Trump's legal issues to take him out. The other candidates are pretty much in the same boat, although DeSantis would certainly be the favorite if Trump is sunk.

"I got the leftovers" isn't exactly an inspiring, dynamic message, but that's the condition of the GQP right now.

It would depend on what his political calculations are. I know one thing, no way in hell will DeSantis be the nominee unless Trump is locked up before the election. They're both no good as politicians & human beings & they deserve each other.
If Trump gets locked up expect widespread violence and protests.

Trump will be the GOP nominee.
Too early to tell.
But if so, the Democrats will win.
I said this 10 times now. There are more Democrat voters than Republican. They own most major cities, and most major cities are where the electoral points are given.
Trump is likely the most hated man in America. Whether that is his fault or not, no matter if that hatred is baseless or not - is immaterial. Faaaaarr too many people would walk over glass barefoot to vote against him.

I actually sent a message to DeSantis, doubt he ever sees it of course, but I did.
On this very thing.
His operatives made yet another post on Twitter about LGBQT.
I basically said for the love of God would you quit this nonsense. What makes you different is how effective you have been as a governor. How well you stayed away from the fray and white noise and talked about real issues.
DeSantis is allowing idiots in his campaign that are going to ruin him. I believe they are trying to gain Trump supporters by acting this way.
He is going to lose it all if his operatives don't stop the stupid shit. That is not who he is.
I think his campaign advisors must be incognito Trump supporters ...there to sabotage him....? :)

I think his campaign advisors must be incognito Trump supporters ...there to sabotage him....? :)
The Republicans running for the nomination have a really big problem. Trump. Christy has decided to attack Trump, he is at what, about 2? DeSantis at about 25 is trying to be a miniTrump just veering from Trump on really really far right stuff, like this ad. He cannot directly attack Trump unless it is something Trump supporters will really like, like homophobia. But in the mean time DeSantis just keeps doing stuff that will get him pounded in the general election.

Forum List

Back