Ron Johnson: My jaw dropped when the NYT admitted Hunter's laptop is real

Margot Cleveland, I don't even know if her name is real.

All the 3 Supreme Court judges came out of the Federalist. Gorsuch, Kavanaugh (who was accused of assaulting a teen- accused of an intended rape) and Barrett.

The list of 8 things he has been accused of, all are uninstantiated.

We'll never have prosperity or good government until we banish Marxist Democrats from our government. And when they go they need to take our corporate media and our education system with them.
What makes a Marxist Democrats? I suspect you don't even know what the word Marxist means.

What makes a Marxist Democrats? I suspect you don't even know what the word Marxist means.
You STILL believe the Russians stole the 2016 election and Don is a Russian agent. All proven untrue.

Conversely it’s proven the corporate media colluded to silence the Hunter laptop story that exposed enormous corruption, to effect the election of 2020 for the benefit of slow Joe.

Do you see the hypocrisy?

You STILL believe the Russians stole the 2016 election and Don is a Russian agent. All proven untrue.

Conversely it’s proven the corporate media colluded to silence the Hunter laptop story that exposed enormous corruption, to effect the election of 2020 for the benefit of slow Joe.

Do you see the hypocrisy?
an agent of who has the most money and what he(tramp) can get his hands on. Hunter laptop story is another of the Federalist story creations.

Biden also lied during the debate and CNN spread the lie

jen-psaki-hunter-biden-laptop-05.jpg

RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION?

No surprise there. We know they deceive.

The surprise is how readily modern Americans piss on their liberties and their own Constitution by refusing to defend either.

But the Democrats will be trounced in this election, and in 2024.

However that's not good enough

The regressives have to go. They're an aberration, just like the Neo-Cons we're.

The Democratic party needs to kick these people out if they want to win another election. No one's going to vote for Hillary, or Harris, or Pelosi or Warren or any of the rest of them. I'll betcha ten bucks more people would vote for AOC than Harris. :p

The Neo-Lib establishment is full of meddlers. Meddling gets us in trouble.
What the democrat party does with radicals like Cortez is their business

but I suspect she will be Speaker or Ranking Member someday

tramp is an agent of no country, even the USA, he gets his money off of who offers the most.
Hey Penny I bet you still think the Hunter laptop story is Russian disinformation, just as old Joe told you.

Am I right?

That may be true but we’re talking about you, not Don.
You brought it up about Don.

"You STILL believe the Russians stole the 2016 election and Don is a Russian agent. All proven untrue."

I answered you.

We'll never have prosperity or good government until we banish Marxist Democrats from our government. And when they go they need to take our corporate media and our education system with them.
Sure we could, and install people like this.

1648115779755.png

Forum List

Back