Ron Johnson vs. Chuck Todd: I Don't Trust FBI Or CIA After Strzok, Page, And Comey; "I Want The Trut

Ron Johnson wants “the trout?” :dunno:
iu

That’s not possible, he was the interviewer
Oh.....you claim that it's not possible for the Liberal Hack Asshole that is paid to advocate for Democrats on the news is incapable of pulling a stunt like this on one of his Republican guests?

Are you really this stupid, or are you just playing dumb?
What stunt do you think he was playing? Ron wouldnt answer the questions. Kept swerving off on different narratives. Pathetic
lil Chucky was asking dumbass questions based on faulty lefty talking points designed to illicit a particular response from Johnson for the Dimwingers to use as a sound bite.

Johnson wasn't playing his stupid game, and lil Chucky flew off the handle and let the spittle fly.
chuck asked Ron about a quote that he actually said to the NYTimes a few days ago. Oh the horror!!
Sure he did.....
What do you mean? It’s on video. You don’t believe video now?

I don’t care which side the interviewee is on. When they can’t answer questions directly and when they are constantly changing the subject and filibustering, it just makes them look bad
Strange.....that's what UPCHUCK TODD was doing.
Oh.....you claim that it's not possible for the Liberal Hack Asshole that is paid to advocate for Democrats on the news is incapable of pulling a stunt like this on one of his Republican guests?

What stunt do you think he was playing? Ron wouldnt answer the questions. Kept swerving off on different narratives. Pathetic
He answered the fucking questions, but not the way the little faggot wanted him to. So UPCHUCK started arguing with him.
Uhh did you listen to the interview? What was Todd’s first question? And how did Ron answer it?

lil Chucky was asking dumbass questions based on faulty lefty talking points designed to illicit a particular response from Johnson for the Dimwingers to use as a sound bite.

Johnson wasn't playing his stupid game, and lil Chucky flew off the handle and let the spittle fly.
chuck asked Ron about a quote that he actually said to the NYTimes a few days ago. Oh the horror!!
Sure he did.....
I saw the video.
Ron Johnson is on the subcommittee investigating Russian interference and he knows the deal. Upchuck refused to listen to his answers. Called them Fox News conspiracy theories. He only wanted him to answer his question the way he wanted....without any explanation. That's called a "Leading Question".

Strange.....that's what UPCHUCK TODD was doing.

He answered the fucking questions, but not the way the little faggot wanted him to. So UPCHUCK started arguing with him.
Uhh did you listen to the interview? What was Todd’s first question? And how did Ron answer it?
The problem with his question is it comes from liberal talking-points, not from facts. Upchuck talks about "Frozen Money" when there never was any frozen money. As a matter of fact the Ukraine never knew about "Frozen Money" until the media or the Democrats brought it up.

Sure he did.....
I saw the video.
Ron Johnson is on the subcommittee investigating Russian interference and he knows the deal. Upchuck refused to listen to his answers. Called them Fox News conspiracy theories. He only wanted him to answer his question the way he wanted....without any explanation. That's called a "Leading Question".
Ron didn’t answer Todd’s question, he diverted to a different narrative and then yelled over Todd when he tried to get back on track. That’s not a respectable way to act.

The problem with his question is it comes from liberal talking-points, not from facts. Upchuck talks about "Frozen Money" when there never was any frozen money. As a matter of fact the Ukraine never knew about "Frozen Money" until the media or the Democrats brought it up.
Which question are you talking about?

Sure he did.....
I saw the video.
Ron didn’t answer Todd’s question, he diverted to a different narrative and then yelled over Todd when he tried to get back on track. That’s not a respectable way to act.
He answered the question. I know this because I just looked at the interview. Upchuck didn't want an explanation. He just wanted a specific answer and Johnson felt the question assumed facts that were not in the record.

Sure he did.....
I saw the video.
He answered the question. I know this because I just looked at the interview. Upchuck didn't want an explanation. He just wanted a specific answer and Johnson felt the question assumed facts that were not in the record.
What was the question and what are you calling an answer?

Sure he did.....
I saw the video.

Fuck off....
Watch the video and figure out what the stupid question was.

The question was stupid.

I saw the video.

Fuck off....

The question was stupid.
i have watched it. Todd asks about a statement Ron made about trumps dealings with Ukraine and Ron ignores the question to bring up FBI corruption from 2016. What is it you think was asked and answered?

I saw the video.

Fuck off....

The question was stupid.
i have watched it. Todd asks about a statement Ron made about trumps dealings with Ukraine and Ron ignores the question to bring up FBI corruption from 2016. What is it you think was asked and answered?
He didn't ignore the question. This is an example of selective listening.

• The question was silly and was a leading question
  • Ron Johnson tried to explain the background of the reason for his comments and Upchuck called it Fox News propaganda...which is a bunch of leftist BS
  • Upchuck was calling Ron Johnson a liar. I would have told him to go fuck himself.

Also you never heard the answer because of Upchuck Todd's constant arguing. Upchuck didn't want to hear the facts of the case because his closed liberal mind didn't allow him to believe it was possible.......or it was simply not allowed to be discussed on the air. When it comes to Communist countries this is called censorship. Something fascists like Upchuck believe in whole-heartedly.

Fuck off....

The question was stupid.

• Ron Johnson tried to explain the background of the reason for his comments and Upchuck called it Fox News propaganda...which is a bunch of leftist BS
  • Upchuck was calling Ron Johnson a liar. I would have told him to go fuck himself.

Also you never heard the answer because of Upchuck Todd's constant arguing. Upchuck didn't want to hear the facts of the case because his closed liberal mind didn't allow him to believe it was possible.......or it was simply not allowed to be discussed on the air. When it comes to Communist countries this is called censorship. Something fascists like Upchuck believe in whole-heartedly.
Haha. No, we never heard the answer because he never answered it. It’s called diversion and distraction.

Fuck off....

The question was stupid.

Haha. No, we never heard the answer because he never answered it. It’s called diversion and distraction.

Slap yer' boner down for Chuck Todd, will ya'?
This crap is getting old!

Fuck off....

The question was stupid.

then Don’t read it. It’s a free country.

Fuck off....

The question was stupid.

then Don’t read it. It’s a free country.

Okay....

Fuck off....

The question was stupid.

Yes....he answered....but of course the reason for the statement was a false assumption by Upchuck.

Military aid was not frozen because Trump wanted an investigation. Trump wanted to hold up the aid until he talked to the new Ukrainian president and felt him out. The last president was well known for his corruption. Trump wasn't about to give aid to someone he felt he couldn't trust.

BTW, DICKHEAD.....IT'S ABOUT TIME WE HAD A PRESIDENT THAT WASN'T WILLING TO JUST THROW MONEY AT A CORRUPT REGIME.

Fuck off....

The question was stupid.

Yes....he answered....but of course the reason for the statement was a false assumption by Upchuck.

Military aid was not frozen because Trump wanted an investigation. Trump wanted to hold up the aid until he talked to the new Ukrainian president and felt him out. The last president was well known for his corruption. Trump wasn't about to give aid to someone he felt he couldn't trust.

BTW, DICKHEAD.....IT'S ABOUT TIME WE HAD A PRESIDENT THAT WASN'T WILLING TO JUST THROW MONEY AT A CORRUPT REGIME.
oh sorry, I must have missed the answer. What was it?

And I thought trump withheld the aid to get other UN countries to pay more. At least that was the first excuse... crumbled pretty fast though

Fuck off....

The question was stupid.

oh sorry, I must have missed the answer. What was it?

And I thought trump withheld the aid to get other UN countries to pay more. At least that was the first excuse... crumbled pretty fast though
I told you his answer.
Learn to pay attention.

Forum List

Back