Ron Johnson's Vaccine Hearings......you're not going to hear it because media doesn't want you to

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

Cancer on the rise...this 'vaccine' works on your immune system...no wonder cancer is on the rise.
Will you hear any of this on the Propaganda wing of the Democrat party. HELL NO.
They don't want you to hear it because they're still pushing the depopulation clot shot.

Biden's tests kits are made in China so who knows what the false positive % is.....the media isn't even curious...they are all paid hacks of China.....

Cancer on the rise...this 'vaccine' works on your immune system...no wonder cancer is on the rise.
Will you hear any of this on the Propaganda wing of the Democrat party. HELL NO.
They don't want you to hear it because they're still pushing the depopulation clot shot.
Johnson is dangerous purveyor of lies and misinformation and his panel was comprised of anti vaxers

They are experienced and knowledgeable doctors and researchers. What are you afraid of. That they may be right?

They are experienced and knowledgeable doctors and researchers. What are you afraid of. That they may be right?
I am afraid the dumb asses will believe them. These experienced and knowledgeable doctors are to stupid to even wear masks and Malone is a known quack

The discussion organized by Johnson was advertised as an alternative perspective to the U.S. government’s response to COVID-19. Speakers and audience members gathered in person, without masks, in the Russell Senate Office Building — although the event was not an official Senate hearing.

A day earlier, several of the speakers attended the “Defeat the Mandates” rally of several thousand demonstrators who marched from the Washington Monument to the Lincoln Memorial to protest COVID-19 vaccination mandates.

Notable attendees at both events included Dr. Robert Malone, a doctor and infectious disease researcher removed from Twitter for spreading COVID-19 misinformation, and Christina Parks, who holds a Ph.D. in cellular and molecular biology and is a staunch critic of COVID vaccines.

Malone is no quack. But the left and fauci are determined to destroy him because he will not obey.

I know this for a fact because i had this conversation with my own doctor.

Malone is no quack. But the left and fauci are determined to destroy him because he will not obey.

I know this for a fact because i had this conversation with my own doctor.

Do you know about the reply feature? It helps other to know who and what you're responding to.

Malone is on the fringes of science and a dangerous person, who like all of the vaccine skeptics are spreading lies that result in deaths

you're wrong. and you can't be wrong canyou.....because you are too invested in this scam at this point that you will follow it to death

Forum List

Back