Ron Paul: Crimea Secedes. So What?...

He served, you didn't. You're just a big mouth Chickenhawk. So piss off to Ukraine to fight and spend your own money. Bon Voyage.

You serving is suppose to magically make us all ignore how much you hate the US military as Paul does? Or is it suppose to hide that fact that Like Paul your word can not be trusted?

Our Military admires Ron Paul. He speaks truth & reality. He speaks it because he knows it. You big mouth Chickenhawks do not. Period, end of story.

Oh pleeease.... :rolleyes:

"Russia has expressed outrage at a fatal shooting in eastern Ukraine which it blamed on Ukrainian nationalists.

"Russian state media reported that five people had been killed in a gun attack on a checkpoint manned by pro-Russian activists near the town of Sloviansk.

"A Ukrainian official said it may have been a shootout between criminals.

"Nationalists have denied involvement..."

"US Vice-President Joe Biden is set to visit Kiev on Tuesday."

What if somebody POPS GI Joe:eek:

BBC News - Ukraine unrest: Russian outrage at fatal Sloviansk shooting

"Russia has expressed outrage at a fatal shooting in eastern Ukraine which it blamed on Ukrainian nationalists.

"Russian state media reported that five people had been killed in a gun attack on a checkpoint manned by pro-Russian activists near the town of Sloviansk.

"A Ukrainian official said it may have been a shootout between criminals.

"Nationalists have denied involvement..."

"US Vice-President Joe Biden is set to visit Kiev on Tuesday."

What if somebody POPS GI Joe:eek:

BBC News - Ukraine unrest: Russian outrage at fatal Sloviansk shooting

The U.S. and Great Britain have instigated this mess. It's what they do all over the World. Russia cannot back down now. We've left them no choice.

I hope everyone notices paulbots support murdering tyrants..... guess again the lie of them believing in liberty is shown

tapatalk post

Who are these 'murdering tyrants' you keep bleating on about? Enlighten us.

Stupid fuck....my father and I served over 44 years in the military.

I have pretty much spent the majority of my life on military bases....I know scum like you are nobodies in the military, irrelevant.

The isolationism under Jimmy Carter pretty much showed everyone in the military that your bullshit doesn't work.

Shut the fuck up kook.

The majority of military think scum like you and Ron Paul should be locked up in a rubber room. Nobody with a sane mind believes your bullshit that hiding back here will make the US safe and that "you really support the troops" by slashing the DoD budget and making it a domestic border patrol.

Your bullshit here is very old.

Most of our Military admires Ron Paul. Poll after Poll shows that. Only ignorant loud-mouth cretins like you hate him. You're the minority. So like i said, piss off to Ukraine. Have at it dummy. But leave the rest of us out of it. Capisce.

Nah, you're just a loud-mouth ignorant cretin. You're a minority within our Military. Most in our Military respect Dr. Paul. Deal with it.

Stupid fuck....my father and I served over 44 years in the military.

I have pretty much spent the majority of my life on military bases....I know scum like you are nobodies in the military, irrelevant.

The isolationism under Jimmy Carter pretty much showed everyone in the military that your bullshit doesn't work.

Shut the fuck up kook.

The majority of military think scum like you and Ron Paul should be locked up in a rubber room. Nobody with a sane mind believes your bullshit that hiding back here will make the US safe and that "you really support the troops" by slashing the DoD budget and making it a domestic border patrol.

Your bullshit here is very old.

Nah, you're just a loud-mouth ignorant cretin. You're a minority within our Military. Most in our Military respect Dr. Paul. Deal with it.

Hey dummy, Ron Paul served too. He has a right to his opinions. And most in the Military do respect and admire him. So deal with it.

He is a KOOK....time to ignore it now.

It doesn't care if Russia starts taking over eastern Europe, China takes over parts of Asia and Iran get a nuclear weapon to use against Israel and US.

He is the kind of shithead that blames other people for the disasters he makes.....kinda like Obama.

I hope everyone notices paulbots support murdering tyrants..... guess again the lie of them believing in liberty is shown

tapatalk post

It doesn't care if Russia starts taking over eastern Europe, China takes over parts of Asia and Iran get a nuclear weapon to use against Israel and US.

He is the kind of shithead that blames other people for the disasters he makes.....kinda like Obama.

tapatalk post

He makes more sense than you do. You're a hysterical nutter. You belong in a nuthouse alongside John McInsane. :cuckoo:

Stupid Bitch....I thought you claimed Russia was done invading Ukraine.

Why are RUSSIAN intelligence officers and special forces currently in UKRAINE helping "paid" goons to take over buildings in Ukraine????

What is this "new Russia" Putin is spewing now? Come on Russian, tell us.

She is either insane or a Russian plant here to spread bullshit.

The Russians operate in cyber with network attacks but they also spread information operations bullshit spreading lies about the US, EU, etc.

Afterall....they claim "CIA snipers" were killing people in Kyiv during the protests...as if the US would do that or gain anything from shooting protestors. :cuckoo:

LOL it was invaded. Or do you call using soldiers to keep hostages in a police building social work? I do hope you dont revert to the thinking of that idiot [MENTION=47146]Steinlight[/MENTION] and call the Ukrainians Nazis as well.

You are seriously insane.

Talking about yourself in the 3rd person.....:badgrin::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

tapatalk post

He makes more sense than you do. You're a hysterical nutter. You belong in a nuthouse alongside John McInsane. :cuckoo:

tapatalk post

Dummy who do you think we are talking about?

tapatalk post

We're waiting for your proof of all these 'murdering tyrants.' Because in my humble opinion, it sounds like you're talking about the U.S. and British Governments. Putin and Russia have nothing on them when it comes to mass murder around the World.

Amazing the US and UK would want Ukraine to be aligned with the west and people in Ukraine would also want to align themselves with the west.....crazy ass stuff to kooks.

Why wouldn't Ukraine want to keep being a slave to mother Russia, what is wrong with those people????

Russia is so nice that all kinds of countries are rushing back to the USSR.....oh wait. Why did the USSR fall apart in the first place? Hmmmm, Russia is a piece of shit.

Just because Russia has paid off (bribes) groups of people in Crimea, Moldova, eastern Ukraine and promised them riches once "in Russia" doesn't mean the rest of the people in those countries want to run to Putin's man-boobs for milk. There are always traitors in every country, many of them are quite obvious here....

Last edited:

tapatalk post

We're waiting for your proof of all these 'murdering tyrants.' Because in my humble opinion, it sounds like you're talking about the U.S. and British Governments. Putin and Russia have nothing on them when it comes to mass murder around the World.

What good would it do since you ate obviously to dimwitted to understand it.

tapatalk post

Amazing the US and UK would want Ukraine to be aligned with the west and people in Ukraine would also want to align themselves with the west.....crazy ass stuff to kooks.

Why wouldn't Ukraine want to keep being a slave to mother Russia, what is wrong with those people????

Russia is so nice that all kinds of countries are rushing back to the USSR.....oh wait. Why did the USSR fall apart in the first place? Hmmmm, Russia is a piece of shit.

Just because Russia has paid off (bribes) groups of people in Crimea, Moldova, eastern Ukraine and promised them riches once "in Russia" doesn't mean the rest of the people in those countries want to run to Putin's man-boobs for milk. There are always traitors in every country, many of them are quite obvious here....

Sounds exactly what the U.S. and Great Britain do all the time. So why do you hate Putin and Russia so much? They're not doing anything we don't do ourselves.

tapatalk post

What good would it do since you ate obviously to dimwitted to understand it.

tapatalk post

The numbers don't lie. Add up the body count for the last 25yrs. The U.S. and Great Britain have much more innocent blood on their hands than Putin & Russia do. It's not even close.

Russia's invasions and insurgency support really helped these countries in the minds of kooks:

Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Romania, east Germany, Poland, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, and numerous African countries just to name a few....I see a pattern here for a lilly white country that is a cold, far north desolate country on this planet.

Last edited:
The people in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, etc must have terrible lives now compared to when they had Russian troops occupying their lives.

Those countries as well as Poland are in freak out mode right now because Russia is mobilizing troops in eastern Europe like the "good ole days." Many idiots fail to realize there is a part of Russia west of them....

Meanwhile, we have scum here telling them it's all ok and none of our business in the west. 1938 all over again....

Last edited:
Russia's invasions and insurgency support really helped these countries in the minds of kooks:

Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Romania, east Germany, Poland, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, and numerous African countries just to name a few....I see a pattern here for a lilly white country that is a cold, far north desolate country on this planet.

Putin and Russia have absolutely nothing on the U.S. and Great Britain when it comes to mass murder around the World. Check the body count for the last 25yrs. Putin and Russia's hands are clean when compared to the U.S. and Great Britain's. How many innocent women and children has the U.S. and Great Britain murdered in the last 25yrs? Here's a hint...It's a whole lot. Putin and Russia just aren't in the same league when it comes to murder & mayhem around the World.

Forum List

Back