Ron Paul Needs To Drop Out

But how does he do this if his level of support is as small as you would have us all believe?
What is it? 10-12%. That's certainly a margin of victory. Especially in Florida. Oh yeah, Paul's given up Florida.
What was Ross Perot's level of support? Yet it was enough to throw the election to Clinton.

So you probably can't win without us?

Who is "you" and "us"?

All but the true wookie-suiters are going to unite to vote GOP this year. Since the narco-libertarians adn the Democrats are basically alike they don't mind Obama getting re-elected.

The answer is that he beclowns the GOP and divides the party, which needs to be unified if we want to win this election.
You would know all about beclowning, I'm sure.

But how does he do this if his level of support is as small as you would have us all believe?
What is it? 10-12%. That's certainly a margin of victory. Especially in Florida. Oh yeah, Paul's given up Florida.
What was Ross Perot's level of support? Yet it was enough to throw the election to Clinton.

It's enough for you to start a thread about it to try to diminish it.

Gingrich and Romney and even Santorum are not going to do anything to significantly change the course we are on so I don't care if they get elected or if its Obama and I kind of agree with dblack that it might hasten the countries acceptance of libertarian ideals. It will definitely hasten the descent towards "rock bottom" which a lot addict has to hit before they embrace the need for change. This country is addicted to spending and big government and it will bottom out , it's just a question of when.

Why would Ron Paul drop out?

He represents a large segment of the Republican party.

He has just as much right to be there as any other candidate.

At the very least, he can:

1. Force whatever candidate gets the nod to address the points he makes, and

2. Get his message across in a national forum in a way that he'd never be able to otherwise.

Plus, Ron Paul has a whole load of excellent points.

I like about 60-70% of what he has to say. It's just a shame that I dislike the other 30-40% of what he has to say so strongly.

So you probably can't win without us?

Who is "you" and "us"?

All but the true wookie-suiters are going to unite to vote GOP this year. Since the narco-libertarians adn the Democrats are basically alike they don't mind Obama getting re-elected.

The guy supporting Obama II says libertarians and Democrats are alike. :lol:

Gingrich and Romney and even Santorum are not going to do anything to significantly change the course we are on so I don't care if they get elected or if its Obama and I kind of agree with dblack that it might hasten the countries acceptance of libertarian ideals. It will definitely hasten the descent towards "rock bottom" which a lot addict has to hit before they embrace the need for change. This country is addicted to spending and big government and it will bottom out , it's just a question of when.

See. The narco-libertarians are really Democrat Leftists in disguise. Heck with them.

See. The narco-libertarians are really Democrat Leftists in disguise. Heck with them.

You're projecting.

Wrong again, I am not a libertarian either. You can't label me, might as well stop trying. I am most definitely not a narco anything. I am something new. I agree with certain points from all parties but I have deep reservations about the dual party system. I believe that the divide and conquer rule has been used most effectively in this country to keep people like you in the dark.

The answer is that he beclowns the GOP and divides the party, which needs to be unified if we want to win this election.
You would know all about beclowning, I'm sure.

Also, Bush won by 500 votes in FL. Nader got 60,000. Nader doesn't run, Bush doesn't win.

The best way for the GOP to deal with Paul is to bring him as close as possible, not drive him away.

Also, Bush won by 500 votes in FL. Nader got 60,000. Nader doesn't run, Bush doesn't win.

The best way for the GOP to deal with Paul is to bring him as close as possible, not drive him away.
They ain't that smart.

Paul's whole appeal to his meshugoyim is that he a no-compromise guy. What do you propose? The GOP simply drop their pants to a man with no achievments and no claims to leadership? Not in this century.

Paul's whole appeal to his meshugoyim is that he a no-compromise guy. What do you propose? The GOP simply drop their pants to a man with no achievments and no claims to leadership? Not in this century.

You will give the election to obama. Because those who support Ron Paul support the constitution. When you have Newt and Romney as the suspected winner they will not get the support they will need to win. If you want to beat obama and will vote for anyone but obama why don't you vote for Ron Paul?

You will give the election to obama. Because those who support Ron Paul support the constitution. When you have Newt and Romney as the suspected winner they will not get the support they will need to win. If you want to beat obama and will vote for anyone but obama why don't you vote for Ron Paul?

You sdont get it.
If Ron Paul can't win a single primary then how is he supposed to win the general? Maybe he should be running in the Democratic primary? They support smoking pot and blaming the US.

You sdont get it.
If Ron Paul can't win a single primary then how is he supposed to win the general? Maybe he should be running in the Democratic primary? They support smoking pot and blaming the US.

You don't get it no Ron Paul supporter will vote for Romney or Newt. If the excuse is vote for anyone but obama why waste your vote on Romney or newt and give it to Paul?

You sdont get it.

You don't get it no Ron Paul supporter will vote for Romney or Newt. If the excuse is vote for anyone but obama why waste your vote on Romney or newt and give it to Paul?

Then Ron Paul supporters will elect Barack Obama to a second term. Hope you can live with that. Don't complain about him either because you put him there, bubba.

You sdont get it.

Then Ron Paul supporters will elect Barack Obama to a second term. Hope you can live with that. Don't complain about him either because you put him there, bubba.

No we won't if you want anyone but obama to win why not go the Constructional way and vote for Ron Paul?

Newt and Romney cannot win without the support of the Ron Paul supporter.

I could be wrong, but I am under the impression that many Ron Paul supporters don't see a big difference between Obama and the rest of the GOP field.

It is six of one and half dozen of the other. But then again, I could be wrong and putting words into people's mouths.

Forum List

Back