Ron Paul's view upon Eric Snowden issue

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
See Graphic:

3d2.jpeg

Snowden is being used as an example of what happens if you blow the whistle on Kingpin Obama.

I believe I could make a case for why the government needs the META DATA it has been collecting.

Sadly if the government hadn't been in the business of screwing Americans for the last 50 or so forking years, I suspect most Americans would TRUST the government to collect such information.

But how can we trust a government with such a long sorry history of lying to us, cheating us, screwing us financially, and betraying the nation on behalf of internationalists?

Here's a CLuE for you partisant asshats who as yet have not QUITE figured it out..

NOBODY TRUSTS THE GOVERNMENT...NOT THE LEFTIES NOT THE RIGHTIES, AND NOT THE MIDDIES, EITHER.

I believe I could make a case for why the government needs the META DATA it has been collecting.

Sadly if the government hadn't been in the business of screwing Americans for the last 50 or so forking years, I suspect most Americans would TRUST the government to collect such information.

But how can we trust a government with such a long sorry history of lying to us, cheating us, screwing us financially, and betraying the nation on behalf of internationalists?

Here's a CLuE for you partisant asshats who as yet have not QUITE figured it out..

NOBODY TRUSTS THE GOVERNMENT...NOT THE LEFTIES NOT THE RIGHTIES, AND NOT THE MIDDIES, EITHER.

Nigga, please!

The MetaDada Collecting is fucking criminal and it didn't stop the Boston Bombers even after Putin dropped a dime on them

There are 2 sides to every story.

While I No longer trust our Government, I have issues in this case.

The NSA has got to sift through the sand to find the few grains of sand that could stop a Terrorist Attack. Considering they have to find this out while filtering out MILLIONS OF GRAINS OF SAND, their task is ENORMOUS.

They have stopped many Terrorist attacks, while they don't stop them all. So I do have issues with someone coming out and giving out CLASSIFIED OR TOP SECRET information on how they do this.

Being X military, giving out Classified or Top Secret Information on how they get their information is TREASONOUS. While I don't like the current administration, or trust them, I still believe that Snowden has a DUTY to HONOR HIS OATH ON DISCLOSURE OF CLASSIFIED OR TOP SECRET DATA.

This is a devil's advocate post people. I agree with a lot of posters here most of the time. However, I don't like a US citizen giving out information to other countries IRREGARDLESS of my FAITH IN MY OWN COUNTRY.

I believe that MOST OF THE NSA are GOOD AMERICANS trying to do a difficult job attempting to thwart Terrorism. While there may be ROUGE agents, and ADMINISTRATIONS (which we have now), there is still good hard working Americans who are sifting through the sand to stop Americans from being killed by Terrorists.

Therefore, I take the opposing side on this equation and let the chips fall as they may. I don't see Snowden as a HERO, and even my own wife disagrees with me, but I DO BELIEVE IN HONORING OATHS and Disclosing this DATA is a VIOLATION OF THAT OATH.

Snowden is being used as an example of what happens if you blow the whistle on Kingpin Obama.

If obama is going to compare himself to someone, it shouldn't be Trayvon Martin but Whitey Bulger.

If obama is going to compare himself to someone, it shouldn't be Trayvon Martin but Whitey Bulger.

Robert Mugabe

Pinochet

I was at a bar meeting not long ago when obama was making one of his many "chavez-like" television appearances when a Romanian woman there said he was just like Ceaucescu.

The NSA has got to sift through the sand to find the few grains of sand that could stop a Terrorist Attack. Considering they have to find this out while filtering out MILLIONS OF GRAINS OF SAND, their task is ENORMOUS.

They have stopped many Terrorist attacks, while they don't stop them all. So I do have issues with someone coming out and giving out CLASSIFIED OR TOP SECRET information on how they do this.

Being X military, giving out Classified or Top Secret Information on how they get their information is TREASONOUS. While I don't like the current administration, or trust them, I still believe that Snowden has a DUTY to HONOR HIS OATH ON DISCLOSURE OF CLASSIFIED OR TOP SECRET DATA.

This is a devil's advocate post people. I agree with a lot of posters here most of the time. However, I don't like a US citizen giving out information to other countries IRREGARDLESS of my FAITH IN MY OWN COUNTRY.

I believe that MOST OF THE NSA are GOOD AMERICANS trying to do a difficult job attempting to thwart Terrorism. While there may be ROUGE agents, and ADMINISTRATIONS (which we have now), there is still good hard working Americans who are sifting through the sand to stop Americans from being killed by Terrorists.

Therefore, I take the opposing side on this equation and let the chips fall as they may. I don't see Snowden as a HERO, and even my own wife disagrees with me, but I DO BELIEVE IN HONORING OATHS and Disclosing this DATA is a VIOLATION OF THAT OATH.

Criminal elements do not justify spying upon innocent citizens. The abuse of the government surpasses any harm that terrorists are doing. The Founders in their infinite wisdom, knew that only a tyrannical government could break the union.

I believe in oaths too... Mainly: I, Eric Snowden, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;
Seems that is exactly what Snowden is doing!!!

I don't like a US citizen giving out information to other countries IRREGARDLESS of my FAITH IN MY OWN COUNTRY.

I don't either. Which is why it's so disturbing to see an atmosphere where whistleblowers need to go to such extremes. In my youth I certainly never dreamed I'd see American truth-tellers seeking asylum in Russia

Forum List

Back