Ronald Reagan created the slogan MAGA and I for one think

Really? Because average American's, many of whom grew up during the Reagan revolution, remember the sense of patriotism during the 80s...America was on the rise again after the malaise of Jimmy Carter, it was a needed shot in the arm...

Today, we know that progressive liberals think America sucks, hell, they seem hell bent on destroying her....In fact, I would be blown away if a progressive today expressed a love for this country....
They aren't talking about overturning the election or suspending the Constitution.

They aren't talking about overturning the election or suspending the Constitution.
The democrats screwed up in 1976 and it cost them the WH for 12 years after that. This little fiasco that they saddled us with in 2020 is going to have repercussions that are going to haunt that party for decades---I hope.

It's hysterical that leftists were never offended until Trump revived it.

They use it as an insult but how is making America great a bad thing? If they were smart they would co opt the slogan but I digress.... IF they were smart is a large obstacle

The phrase has morphed into a pledge of fealty to trump. It no longer means what it once did.

The media hated Reagan like they hate every republican but Reagan's personality and intelligence deterred most idiot left wing so-called "journalists" from attacking him. Americans laughed when Reagan said "well there you go again" and the media cringed. Republican leadership weakened through the years as the left wing propaganda sources became stronger. The anti-American anti-freedom media finally turned MAGA into a dirty word.

Anyone can claim the election was stolen. The key is evidence. Trump has never produced any evidence. Does evidence matter to you?
Bitch, Joe Biden admitted to the fraud. Am i going to believe your sorry ass, or what Joe Biden tells me? Duh....

I would never compare Donald Trump to Ronald Reagan. Reagan had class, The Donald not so much.
Libs will be libs either way. They used to call PRESIDENT REAGAN “Ronald Raygun” because they thought they were witty and because they were all scared that he’d start WWIII.

Libs will be libs either way. They used to call PRESIDENT REAGAN “Ronald Raygun” because they thought they were witty and because they were all scared that he’d start WWIII.
The MSM also called him the teflon president because they couldn't make any of their BS stick.

Trump has been very negative.. all gloom and doom claiming only he can fix it. It's a demagogue strategy. Not the same as Reagan at all.
Not surprised to hear a demafasict thinks making America great is doom and gloom

Reagan played on that (faux) malaise...which largely wasn't Carter's fault. Jimmy just wasn't very good at messaging. Too nice of a guy. And Reagan's tax cuts and policy changes would eventually lead to the absolute cluster fuck that we enjoy today.

Sorry son, I lived through both the Carter and Reagan era.
America has always been great. We've always loved her. And she will continue on despite every alt-right attempt to destroy her underpinnings.

It's you that we hate. Why? Because you've become a cancer.
Haha blaming Reagan for Xiden’s horror! Haha that’s hilarious

Forum List

Back