Ronald Reagan created the slogan MAGA and I for one think

Hmph! You must be really young and not remember or forgot about the LA Riots, Rodney King

or the Liberty City riots.... etc.

2020 Police brutality /Floyd protests were child's play, compared to those imo.
Plenty old enough to recall them. Probably older than you princess.
Big difference is that they were localized and short term events.
I also get the impression from your "imo", and previous posts, that you support and endorse that list you present. Underscored by your reference to Summer 2020 riots as "protests"

The huge difference which you Lefties either can't grasp or intentionally minimize is that the AntiFa and BLM RIOTS;
1) lasted throughout the Summer of 2020, for a span of about 120 days
2) occurred across this nation in scores of cities
3) had property damage, public and private, injuries(from assaults) and deaths for greater in scale than any of those you mention.
4) Had the appearance and structure to suggest they organized and planned. When some of the rioters arrive by the busload, it's not likely a local and spontaneous "event".

But then you Leftists are all about "fundamental change" to America and rewriting the USA Constitution to something more inline with the Marxist/communist manifesto, via violence, insurrection, riot, and revolt. Especially when your cheats don't "win" elections for your cause/agenda.

America is only great when Dotard Trump is in the W.H? Too bad he's a disgrace & the worst POTUS in history.
Bullshit.
But typical of Leftists, anarchists, and other parasites out to engage in sedition, insurrection, plunder and fundamental change of the Constitution and our nation.

So far, looks like the worst POTUS is the current one. Whom will just beat out Obamay.

And on Jan 6.
As an event of only a few hours, on ONE DAY, in one building, in one city, and filled with perps from the FBI and other Leftist organizations, it was a "drop in the bucket full" compared to the scores of similar insurrection and sedition events done by the Left, hundreds of times, over the past several decades, across this nation and in scores of cities.

Scale and scope appear to be beyond your comprehension; or you are just another dis-informationists and enabler for the sedition and insurrection.

And during the short timespan of Jan.6, 2021 no one or group claimed they were now the new ruling officers of this nation, or that they were taking over the government and leadership of the nation, nor were their any of "their opposition" arrested-tried-imprisioned (or worse).

As an event of only a few hours, on ONE DAY, in one building, in one city...
And that doesn't change what I said about them being some of the worst in our society. We don't overturn the results of an election because of some baseless conspiracy theories. The will of the people said to kick your idiot's stupid orange ass out of the White House.

You having no problem with what they did says a lot about you.

"Gee, what's wrong with making America great again! Gosh! Gee!"

The goal is not the issue. The behaviors and the tactics are the issue.

It's sad that something that obvious even needs to be said.
Speaking of "behaviors and the tactics" and reminder of the degeneracy engaged by you Leftists as shown in my post #50 on this thread and also just above. To excerpt;
The huge difference which you Lefties either can't grasp or intentionally minimize is that the AntiFa and BLM RIOTS;
3) had property damage, public and private, injuries(from assaults) and deaths for greater in scale than any of those you mention.
4) Had the appearance and structure to suggest they organized and planned. When some of the rioters arrive by the busload, it's not likely a local and spontaneous "event".
But then you Leftists are all about "fundamental change" to America and rewriting the USA Constitution to something more inline with the Marxist/communist manifesto, via violence, insurrection, riot, and revolt. Especially when your cheats don't "win" elections for your cause/agenda.

Speaking of "behaviors and the tactics" and reminder of the degeneracy engaged by you Leftists as shown in my post #50 on this thread and also just above. To excerpt;
I can understand your desire to change the subject.

And you don't know my politics.

And they're some of the worst in our society.

You having no problem with what they did says a lot about you.
I did not claim I had no problem with those whom entered the capital on "Jan. 6". Actually I do.
Like a classic Leftist, you resort to SOP of lying and disinformation!

I'm just pointing out the scale and difference from what we've seen from the other side, hundreds of times, in scores of cities over the past decades, costing this nation Billion$ in destruction and scores of lives, and all from the Left, YOUR side, whom are the WORSE of our nation.
And should be "exported" to another nation to exchange for and allow those whom want to come here to build, rather redistribute and destroy.

I can understand your desire to change the subject.

And you don't know my politics.
I suggest you go back and reexamine YOUR post of #55 here for a clue on "change the subject".
Speaking of posts, I've seen enough of yours over the past months to have a gauge on you "politics", and it's clear you "lean" Left more often than not. To put it mildly.

I suggest you go back and reexamine YOUR post of #55 here for a clue on "change the subject".
Speaking of posts, I've seen enough of yours over the past months to have a gauge on you "politics", and it's clear you "lean" Left more often than not. To put it mildly.
Then I'm sure you can come up with three or four of my leftist views.

I'll wait here.

:popcorn:

And post 55 is right on the money, specifically about the OP. Too bad.

Good. Fuck those idiots. Let them rot in prison.

Are we in agreement?
NOPE!

Sorry Komrade, punishments being meted out do not match the "crimes", and are excessively out of scale and proportion.

Now if you were to match each of those from "Jan.6" whom are being convicted with about a thousand from AntiFa and BLM, whom have been the greater danger and threat to our nation, you and I might be closer to agreement.

Then I'm sure you can come up with three or four of my leftist views.

I'll wait here.

:popcorn:

And post 55 is right on the money, specifically about the OP. Too bad.
The stray from the OP started long before that post, you just jumped on the bandwagon.

Sorry to burst your hubris and ego, but I don't have time and energy to waste on you.
You made that impression on me long ago.
If you object to my impression, than you go through your posts and find ones that prove me wrong.

The stray from the OP started long before that post, you just jumped on the bandwagon.

Sorry to burst your hubris and ego, but I don't have time and energy to waste on you.
You made that impression on me long ago.
If you object to my impression, than you go through your posts and find ones that prove me wrong.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

NOPE!

Sorry Komrade, punishments being meted out do not match the "crimes", and are excessively out of scale and proportion.
So you’re defending the Jan 6 idiots. And you support the man who tried to overturn the results of the election he lost. That says a lot about you.

That’s not how democracy works and you’re a piece of shit for supporting them.

The slogan itself isn’t offensive.

MAGA is just a description for the cult-like behavior from some of the worst in our society.
False.

MAGA is nothing more than a term used by folks whose politics place Americans before the people and policies of other nations.

When we elect an American President, he (or she) isn’t given that position to represent Lithuanians or Ukrainians or Mexicans.

Your daffynition is nothing more than your political bias expressed in a lie.

Bullshit.
But typical of Leftists, anarchists, and other parasites out to engage in sedition, insurrection, plunder and fundamental change of the Constitution and our nation.

So far, looks like the worst POTUS is the current one. Whom will just beat out Obamay.
How are Dems engaging in sedition etc, Skippy? Becauae your guy is under indictment? Nice try but it won't work.

Grab a can of RAID for that bug up your ass.

It's hysterical that leftists were never offended until Trump revived it.

They use it as an insult but how is making America great a bad thing? If they were smart they would co opt the slogan but I digress.... IF they were smart is a large obstacle

Reagan is spinning in his grave at warp speed over what Trump has done to destroy conservatism and America.

Forum List

Back