Room Service Receipt Shows Paddock had Guest in Room

I think the bigger conspiracy here is... how does a high roller like this guy not have enough comps to pay for his room service bill?

Does-Las-Vegas-killers-room-service-receipt-prove-second-person-was-with-him.jpg

Las Vegas killer's 'room service receipt' prompts fears of second person
why would the waiter take a picture of the receipt on the 27th, three days before the mass murder? All those receipts get turned in that night, for the Night Auditor to balance the books? The waiter would not have the capabilities to get to this receipt after the attack, 3 days later?

was he taking phone pics of who he served to keep track of his tips???

That pisses me off if waiters do that....taking photos of receipts with your name and room number and maybe a charge card info?

It's possible HE checked in on Monday, and the suite/room adjoining was not available then, and on Thursday the suite next door opened up and he checked in on Thursday for that room....

the cops are holding off telling the public on him checking in earlier for the initial room because they are chasing leads on a possible suspect that helped him and don't want the suspect to know?

It would make sense that the investigators are holding back certain key points of information. I agree. And I would assume that the waiter would keep a copy of receipts to track his tips.

That’s quite the assumption. You do know what happens, when one ASSumes, right?

By law the employee is mandated to keep records DAILY of their tips for the IRS.

There's one glaring immediate problem with this desperate stretch -----

----- the tip amount is showing on the "receipt", and it reads "$0.00"
No tip. Ergo no reason to keep the receipt. Even if you could scarf it away without turning it in.

why would the waiter take a picture of the receipt on the 27th, three days before the mass murder? All those receipts get turned in that night, for the Night Auditor to balance the books? The waiter would not have the capabilities to get to this receipt after the attack, 3 days later?

That pisses me off if waiters do that....taking photos of receipts with your name and room number and maybe a charge card info?

It's possible HE checked in on Monday, and the suite/room adjoining was not available then, and on Thursday the suite next door opened up and he checked in on Thursday for that room....

the cops are holding off telling the public on him checking in earlier for the initial room because they are chasing leads on a possible suspect that helped him and don't want the suspect to know?

It would make sense that the investigators are holding back certain key points of information. I agree. And I would assume that the waiter would keep a copy of receipts to track his tips.

By law the employee is mandated to keep records DAILY of their tips for the IRS.

No tip. Ergo no reason to keep the receipt. Even if you could scarf it away without turning it in.

Technically there is a tip, but it is one of those flat rate tips where the place MAKES you leave a tip.

*ouch!*

:lol:

I think the bigger conspiracy here is... how does a high roller like this guy not have enough comps to pay for his room service bill?

That, and why wouldn't they just bill it to his room and the card they have on file for incidentals?

You have to jump through some hoops to pay it any other way, which would involve keeping the waiter there in the room extra time, which could tip him off to what you were up to. That doesn't add up either.

Not to mention that a burger and a bagel is not a meal for "two people" just because there's two Pepsis on it. There's also a San Pellegrino water as well. Uh-oh, that's three people now, one of whom doesn't eat....

Technically there is a tip, but it is one of those flat rate tips where the place MAKES you leave a tip.

It's right there on the image. "Gratuity: $0.00".
Edit --- whoop, never mind. Now I see another line for "Tip" for 10.00.

A "Gratuity" line and a "tip" line on the same receipt. Never seen that before. Ah, the vagaries of Photoshop.

Off track a little bit.... it's certainly possible a guy kept a receipt. But to call this evidence of there being two people... now THAT is ridiculous. Who lives on a bagel and a Pepsi? My sophomore roommate in college, maybe...

Except the receipt says 2 guests or something? I agree. I could eat all that and that is not enough Pepsi. I would get diet especially if I was going to sit around and wait or pop Xanax.
Okay, granted it's a real receipt from Paddock's room, that would just be what the hotel had on record for the room.... right? How does the hotel ensure the guest count is correct? Surprise raids? I'm not sure they do that at all.

That, and why wouldn't they just bill it to his room and the card they have on file for incidentals?

You have to jump through some hoops to pay it any other way, which would involve keeping the waiter there in the room extra time, which could tip him off to what you were up to. That doesn't add up either.

Not to mention that a burger and a bagel is not a meal for "two people" just because there's two Pepsis on it. There's also a San Pellegrino water as well. Uh-oh, that's three people now, one of whom doesn't eat....

I think I'm going to make a Bill of Sale on a Word document saying I did work on his car the day of the killings and that I didn't see any fertilizer... and post it saying that it must have been planted as part of a false flag event. :dunno:

And under it, it says tip $10.00

"how does a high roller like this guy not have enough comps to pay for his room service bill?"

Maybe he does, maybe that meal was comped.

"how does a high roller like this guy not have enough comps to pay for his room service bill?"

I don't think you can comp a tip. I was never able to do that with any of the comps I ever got. And that included eating at some kick ass places and free hotel rooms.

They comped the guy so much in Vegas, he once had the entire top floor of one of the luxury hotels there . He was a high roller, well known to all the big hotels, and had comps up the ying yang.

And under it, it says tip $10.00

I saw that and corrected. Once I had read "Gratuity" I stopped looking, not figuring there would be more lines for "tip".

And presumably out of the photo there are yet more redundant lines for "bonus", "palm grease" and "a little something for the driver, know what I mean nudge nudge".

Looks like bad photoshop proofreading.

I don't think you can comp a tip. I was never able to do that with any of the comps I ever got. And that included eating at some kick ass places and free hotel rooms.
Right, but they tally it up, not charge him piecewise, where he has to slide his card every time.

>> We will design, print and deliver to your door a fake hotel receipt (comprises of Letter/A4 Folio Page and a Card Payment Slip - see above photo) - from any hotel worldwide, any date, and for any amount.These fake receipts have 100's of uses. If you stayed on your friends couch or in a hostel, and you realised that you should have being staying in an expensive hotel - then we can help you pretend you stayed there! << --- Salesreceiptstore.com
http://salesreceiptstore.com/fake_hotel_receipts/
That site wants fifty bucks. Of course you could just buy Adobe Photoshop and do it yourself but being Adobe I'm sure that costs more.

Then there's apparently several free online generators..............

Gullible's Travels.

No word on whether you can buy a fake Democratic convention generator complete with trolley tracks.

Off track a little bit.... it's certainly possible a guy kept a receipt. But to call this evidence of there being two people... now THAT is ridiculous. Who lives on a bagel and a Pepsi? My sophomore roommate in college, maybe...

Just an FYI I am not into conspiracy theories at all. But now there are reports of a missing gun. And the LV Police chief is saying he believes there was an accomplice AND that the shooter had an escape plan.

This case may not be so clear cut after all.

I thought they usually use an abacus!. You goofball, they use computers

Really? They have to use forms provided for them by the IRS. Each employee has different methods of record keeping.

Tip Recordkeeping & Reporting

Tips are discretionary (optional or extra) payments determined by a customer that employees receive from customers.

Tips include:

• Cash tips received directly from customers.
  • Tips from customers who leave a tip through electronic settlement or payment. This includes a credit card, debit card, gift card, or any other electronic payment method.
  • The value of any noncash tips, such as tickets, or other items of value.
  • Tip amounts received from other employees paid out through tip pools or tip splitting, or other formal or informal tip sharing arrangement.
All cash and non-cash tips an employee receives are income and are subject to Federal income taxes. All cash tips received by an employee in any calendar month are subject to social security and Medicare taxes and must be reported to the employer, unless the tips received by the employee during a single calendar month while working for the employer total less than $20. Cash tips include tips received from customers, charged tips (e.g., credit and debit card charges) distributed to the employee by his or her employer, and tips received from other employees under any tip-sharing arrangement.

Employee Responsibilities
As an employee who receives tips, you must do three things:

1. Keep a daily tip record.
  2. Report tips to the employer, unless less than $20.
  3. Report all tips on an individual income tax return.
Keep a daily tip record
Employees must keep a daily record of tips received. You can use Form 4070A, Employee's Daily Record of Tips, included in Publication 1244. In addition to the information asked for on Form 4070A, you also need to keep a record of the date and value of any noncash tips you get, such as tickets, passes, or other items of value. Although you do not report these tips to your employer, you must report them on your tax return.

Report tips to the employer, unless less than $20
The Internal Revenue Code requires employees to report to their employer in a written statement, all cash tips received except for the tips from any month that do not total at least $20. Cash tips include tips received from customers, charged tips (e.g., credit and debit card charges) distributed to the employee by his or her employer, and tips received from other employees under any tip-sharing arrangement. No particular form must be used. The statement must be signed by the employee and must include:

• Employee's name, address, and social security number,
  • Employer's name and address (establishment name if different),
  • Month or period the report covers, and
  • Total of tips received during the month or period.
The employee may use Form 4070, Employee's Report of Tips to Employer, (available only in Pub. 1244, Employee's Daily Record of Tips and Report to Employer), unless some other form is provided by the employer. You can use an electronic system provided by your employer to report your tips.

Both directly and indirectly tipped employees must report tips to the employer.

Report all tips on an individual income tax return
An employee must use Form 4137, Social Security and Medicare Tax on Unreported Tip Income, to report the amount of any unreported tip income to include as additional wages on their Form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return, and the employee share of social security and Medicare tax owed on those tips.

Tip Recordkeeping and Reporting | Internal Revenue Service
"Really? They have to use forms provided for them by the IRS."

What State do you live in? In my State, the credit card tips are tracked as you enter them. That's how the server gets paid. There is no special form... there is a "tips" box on your W-2 that your employer fills for you from their records. And at no point whatsoever is any server ever, not ever, required to retain proof of these tips. servers generally underclaim their tips, not overclaim.

I put up turbo tax recommendations .Here's a list of the forms from the IRS "You can use Form 4070A, Employee's Daily Record of Tips, included in Publication 1244. In addition to the information asked for on Form 4070A".
I know, and that line in particular seems pretty absurd. especially in the context of the topic of its own webpage, which was that the employer reports the gross credit card tips for the server. Completely inappropriate and unnecessary advice, when you think about it. I have honestly never seen a server have to do that.
You're relatively new here. Tindancer has a well earned reputation of espousing the most insane conspiracy theories, wild-eyed, full-throated whackadoooville, and gets so emotionally involved in defending them, she starts cracking her vodka bottles over her head.

Keep her condition in mind as you respond. She needs our prayers.

Bull shit that I'm a fan of conspiracy theories.

:lmao:

But thanks so kindly for the prayers.

This is starting to unwind. Who was the second person? The woman roaming the crowd saying 'Your'e all going to die tonight"?

-Geaux
----------------

RECEIPT SHOWS PADDOCK HAD ANOTHER GUEST IN HIS ROOM BEFORE SHOOTING

An image posted on Facebook by a man who claims he served Stephen Paddock room service shows that the gunman was with a guest during his time at the Mandalay Bay hotel four days before the massacre took place.

The receipt shows an employee named Antonio served two guests an “IRD_MB,” which means “In Room Dining, Mandalay Bay.”

The table number is “32135” – which equates to Paddock’s room number (135) on the 32nd floor.

Paddock ordered a burger, a bagel with cream cheese, a potato soup, one bottle of water and two Pepsis, suggesting that there was another person eating with him in the room. The receipt shows the number “2” next to the word “Guests”.

receipt.jpg

The date on the receipt also says September 27, whereas authorities assert that Paddock checked in the day after on September 28.

Paddock’s guest could not have been his girlfriend Marilou Danley because she was in the Philippines at the time.

The individual who posted the receipt appears to have deleted it from his Facebook page, although the page still shows that he works at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.

Another source told Laura Loomer that the gunman actually checked in on September 25, three days before authorities said he did.

Receipt Shows Paddock Had Another Guest in His Room Before Shooting
$26 for a damn hamburger???? Outrageous!

Ah, that's nothing. Ten bucks for a bagel. TEN BUCKS FOR A GODDAM BAGEL.

More than one person has said "there's motive right freaking there".

Forum List

Back