Root Cause of Most Mass Shootings in America

Was it also public education that told you that schools decided God must be removed from public schools?

No. that would be the court system. God has no business in schools, unless it is a private school and that is how it operates. You cannot force religion on people.
No one is forcing religion on anyone except muslims.

So I would not be forcing religion on my students who were Protestant, Catholic, Jew, Muslim, and who knows how many atheists and other religions by promoting my own view of religion in the classroom?
Early America you were required by law to attend specific State approved churches.

Yet Jews, Quakers etc flourished.

Was it right? I donā€™t like the idea. I oppose Christianity being taught in school more than every atheist. I know how you teachers screw everything up.

But thereā€™s nothing wrong with a teacher telling his/her students they are all special and created in the image of God and should act like it. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with a 5 minute period for students to pray for their teacher and parents which occurred for decades.

OK, dumbass! I know you have this overarching desire to prove your ignorance in every post, but you need to give it a f-ing rest!

Why do you think teachers have any part of the decision making process?

You said "early America". That stopped with the ratification of the Constitution you imbecile! Why don't you enroll in a local community college and study a little American history instead of spouting your bullshit?

Whose God are we talking here? As I said, I once taught in a school where I was the only American in the classroom. My students were Protestant, Catholic, atheist, Muslim, and who knows how many other fringe religious groups!

You would the first one howling when someone gored your ox!
Well, Mr Teacher,
America was founded as a Confederacy. And it took several decades to correct that mistake.

In the meantime, citizens of America were required to attend specific State approved churches. And you faced arrest if you didnā€™t go.

While I know a 5 minute prayer period for students to pray for their teachers and parents offends you, thinking people know it has a positive influence on young people of all faiths.

humans....they get pissed/jealous/hate/etc
humans have always murdered

Nah, this is different.
Most of these a suicides as well as mass murder.
I vote it is more hyped up from constant media barrage, anti depressant drugs getting into the water supply, or something like that.

No. that would be the court system. God has no business in schools, unless it is a private school and that is how it operates. You cannot force religion on people.

So I would not be forcing religion on my students who were Protestant, Catholic, Jew, Muslim, and who knows how many atheists and other religions by promoting my own view of religion in the classroom?
Early America you were required by law to attend specific State approved churches.

Was it right? I donā€™t like the idea. I oppose Christianity being taught in school more than every atheist. I know how you teachers screw everything up.

But thereā€™s nothing wrong with a teacher telling his/her students they are all special and created in the image of God and should act like it. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with a 5 minute period for students to pray for their teacher and parents which occurred for decades.

OK, dumbass! I know you have this overarching desire to prove your ignorance in every post, but you need to give it a f-ing rest!

You said "early America". That stopped with the ratification of the Constitution you imbecile! Why don't you enroll in a local community college and study a little American history instead of spouting your bullshit?

Whose God are we talking here? As I said, I once taught in a school where I was the only American in the classroom. My students were Protestant, Catholic, atheist, Muslim, and who knows how many other fringe religious groups!

Well, Mr Teacher,
America was founded as a Confederacy. And it took several decades to correct that mistake.

In the meantime, citizens of America were required to attend specific State approved churches. And you faced arrest if you didnā€™t go.

While I know a 5 minute prayer period for students to pray for their teachers and parents offends you, thinking people know it has a positive influence on young people of all faiths.

If you want that brought back, you re more than welcome to repel the freedom of religion clause in the first amendment.

This is a done deal, you are about 50 years too fucking late with your argument.

Well, Mr Teacher,

If you want that brought back, you re more than welcome to repel the freedom of religion clause in the first amendment.

This is a done deal, you are about 50 years too fucking late with your argument.
Of course you believe a 5 minute prayer for your teachers and parents period is a violation of the Constitution.

Youā€™re a programmed sheeple whoā€™ll parrot everything your masters tell you to feed young impressionable minds in school.

Last edited:

Well, Mr Teacher,

Where does it say you can't have religion in school? All I see is where it prohibits the gov from stopping the practice of religion.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Well, Mr Teacher,

Where does it say you can't have religion in school? All I see is where it prohibits the gov from stopping the practice of religion.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Yep. The intent was to stop having the government force people to attend a specific church. Now giving kids a 5 minute period to pray for their teacher and parents is a catastrophic event to the idiots.

Well, Mr Teacher,

Of course you believe a 5 minute prayer for your teachers and parents period is a violation of the Constitution.

Youā€™re a programmed sheeple whoā€™ll parrot everything your masters tell you to feed young impressionable minds in school.

No, the courts have said that is a violation of the 1st Amendment, dumbass!

Like I said, you would be the first one screaming if a Muslim teacher was to play a call to prayer over the intercom and have the students berak out their prayer rugs.

Well, Mr Teacher,

Amendment I

Forcing someone to participate in another religion's prayers is about as much of violation of "the free exercise thereof" as you can get. Why are you such a dumbass?

Well, Mr Teacher,

Amendment I
Yep. The intent was to stop having the government force people to attend a specific church. Now giving kids a 5 minute period to pray for their teacher and parents is a catastrophic event to the idiots.

Forcing me to say or even subject myself to a Muslim prayer is a violation of my rights, dumbass!

Well, Mr Teacher,

Amendment I

Forcing me to say or even subject myself to a Muslim prayer is a violation of my rights, dumbass!
There you go with your left wing talking points.

For generations children were given 5 minutes to pray for their teacher and parents. Kids could pray to whoever they wanted or spend the 5 minutes to contemplate an opening line to the hot brunette in the second row.

Well, Mr Teacher,

Like I said, you would be the first one screaming if a Muslim teacher was to play a call to prayer over the intercom and have the students berak out their prayer rugs.
Courts said blacks are property too.
Doesnā€™t mean we still do the right thing.
Grow a pair.

Well, Mr Teacher,

Amendment I

For generations children were given 5 minutes to pray for their teacher and parents. Kids could pray to whoever they wanted or spend the 5 minutes to contemplate an opening line to the hot brunette in the second row.

Those generations stopped 50 years ago, dumbass! Pick something in this century to be offended about dumbass!

Amendment I

Those generations stopped 50 years ago, dumbass! Pick something in this century to be offended about dumbass!
Yes, and 53 years ago school mass shootings began.

Well, Mr Teacher,

Grow a pair.

Change the Constitution then, like we did when the courts said blacks were property.

Keep posting! You are doing an excellent job showing how much of a pathetic fascist you are!

Amendment I

Bullshit. Religion in schools has no bearing on this topic.

Educate yourself. This stupid act is getting tiresome.

Well, Mr Teacher,

Grow a pair.

Change the Constitution then, like we did when the courts said blacks were property.

Keep posting! You are doing an excellent job how much of a fascist you are!
Grow a pair. Sheep like you are why evil flourishes.

Bullshit. Religion in schools has no bearing on this topic.

Educate yourself. This stupid act is getting tiresome.
Teachers defending the indefensible is tiresome.

Grow a pair.

So, you gave up trying to discuss the topic and have gone whole hog into stupid. Don't like it, change the Constitution! Grow a pair, and not those mouse testicles you have now.

Grow a pair.

So, you gave up trying to discuss the topic and have gone whole hog into stupid. Don't like it, change the Constitution! Grow a pair, and not those mouse testicles you have now.
Topic is the root cause of mass murders in America.

And you choose to defend mass murder.

Grow a pair.

Topic is the root cause of mass murders in America.

And you choose to defend mass murder.

My God, lay off the fucking mind altering substances for Christ's sake, will you? I never said anything of the sort and it is tribute to your dumb ass that you even think that were possible!

You are really pushing it now. You need to take a fucking vacation and chill the fuck out!

Forum List

Back