Roseanne Barr is back!

Are you happy to see Roseanne Barr back on your television?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesn’t matter the response I support Democrats crushing free speech and I support cancel culture

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This is incredible. Praise God my friends. Freedom is prevailing here Roseanne Barr is coming back with a comedy special on Fox Nation.

Here is some thing that every single Biden voter, every person who says they support AOC and the leading Democrats has to answer for. How can they claim to stand up for freedom if they are for cancel culture the most evil thing in our country right now. Many brilliant comedians have been canceled due to low Grade individuals who cannot handle a joke. Which as the segment shows as a form of fascism a form of intimidation and other insanity. And there’s never actually been a response to this from the leading Democrats of which they are to be ashamed for. They come off as the enemies of freedom that’s what Many Democrats are they are the enemies of freedom. And they’re losing because they’re getting crushed in the ratings. Nobody cares about CNN or MSNBC they get crushed by alternative news sources on YouTube. Yes Tucker Carlson continues to lead the way he is the voice of freedom in this country.

Roseanne is going to crush Trevor Noah, Stephen Colbert. These people like Trevor Noah Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Fallon and jimmy Kimmel are political Democratic activists. How the major networks allow this to happen is beyond me. Obviously they’re losing in the ratings but they keep popping out this propaganda even though no one‘s watching it. They’re obviously getting fed money from people who have political motivations toward cancel culture. But in the end guess what cancel culture is gonna get crushed and freedom will prevail.

Something happened maybe about five years ago and this whole cancel culture thing really took off it’s a sick thing, it is completely demented years from now historians all over the world will be looking back at it and saying what a disgrace cancel culture was.

This is incredible. Praise God my friends. Freedom is prevailing here Roseanne Barr is coming back with a comedy special on Fox Nation.

Here is some thing that every single Biden voter, every person who says they support AOC and the leading Democrats has to answer for. How can they claim to stand up for freedom if they are for cancel culture the most evil thing in our country right now. Many brilliant comedians have been canceled due to low Grade individuals who cannot handle a joke. Which as the segment shows as a form of fascism a form of intimidation and other insanity. And there’s never actually been a response to this from the leading Democrats of which they are to be ashamed for. They come off as the enemies of freedom that’s what Mary Democrats are they are the enemies of freedom. And they’re losing because they’re getting crushed in the ratings. Nobody cares about CNN or MSNBC they get crushed by alternative news sources on YouTube. Yes Tucker Carlson continues to lead the way he is the voice of freedom in this country.

Something happened maybe about five years ago and this whole cancel culture thing really took off it’s a sick thing, it is completely demented years from now historians all over the world will be looking back at it and saying what a disgrace cancel culture was.

Rosanne was problematic for me. But when SHE was canceled from HER own show? It was like taking ice out of ICE CREAM. End this. It's beyond silly. Liberals, ask yourself: Are You are perfect and think perfect thoughts? Are you?

Roseanne Barr destroyed my marriage. My ex was just fine and a lot of fun until that show of hers came out. The wife fell in love and almost immediately started to emulate her. Two years and a 100 pounds later I was married to a horrible bitch that didn't know when to shut the fuck up. If I ever met Roseanne I'd punch her in her fat fucking mouth.

Roseanne Barr destroyed my marriage. My ex was just fine and a lot of fun until that show of hers came out. The wife fell in love and almost immediately started to emulate her. Two years and a 100 pounds later I was married to a horrible bitch that didn't know when to shut the fuck up. If I ever met Roseanne I'd punch her in her fat fucking mouth.

So as a closet fag, did you start hanging around public restrooms and chasing fat men for sex after this trauma?

That's weird. I had a guy that worked for me with the pretty much the same story, while the original Roseann show was on. He married his high school sweat heart and year behind him, sweet little girl, a real looker and salutatorian of her high school graduating class. She married him instead of using her scholarships to go to school, didn't want to work, stayed at home getting really fat for two years, and became also loudmouth bitch. He cut her loose and went back to being one of our best employees. Dealing with her was screwing him up that second year.

Her show was funny at first, but after a year or so, it was just dumb. People got tired of her over the top crap, and her show was canceled. If her new show is any good, people will watch, if not, they won't. This isn't that complicated.

I just hope she doesn't tell old people' jokes as they are sensitive about their age and they really don't like young people laughing at them.

Glad she is back in some form. She got the bad end of the stick by being booted off the show she made, wrote, starred in and named after.

I may not have liked the show very much but I got the point. I did like her old standup, and I always appreciated a lady that was direct, ballsy and had some guts. I can appreciate someone who does something funny for themselves first and the audience second.

Here is some thing that every single Biden voter, every person who says they support AOC and the leading Democrats has to answer for. How can they claim to stand up for freedom if they are for cancel culture the most evil thing in our country right now. Many brilliant comedians have been canceled due to low Grade individuals who cannot handle a joke. Which as the segment shows as a form of fascism a form of intimidation and other insanity. And there’s never actually been a response to this from the leading Democrats of which they are to be ashamed for. They come off as the enemies of freedom that’s what Many Democrats are they are the enemies of freedom. And they’re losing because they’re getting crushed in the ratings. Nobody cares about CNN or MSNBC they get crushed by alternative news sources on YouTube. Yes Tucker Carlson continues to lead the way he is the voice of freedom in this country.

Roseanne is going to crush Trevor Noah, Stephen Colbert. These people like Trevor Noah Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Fallon and jimmy Kimmel are political Democratic activists. How the major networks allow this to happen is beyond me. Obviously they’re losing in the ratings but they keep popping out this propaganda even though no one‘s watching it. They’re obviously getting fed money from people who have political motivations toward cancel culture. But in the end guess what cancel culture is gonna get crushed and freedom will prevail.

Though I never cared much for her particular brand of humor, what was done to her by ABC was a travesty.

Good on her that she's back making a living with her schtick.

JeopardyDidnt.jpg

Forum List

Back