Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

Too funny

She should have known.

Wonder if the left will start screaming about her freedom of speech being violated.
Kinda like the right who won't let simple minded darkies kneel at a fuckin NFL game, kinda screaming.....pot meet fuckin kettle!!

Gracious, they can kneel if they want! I'll just never watch pro football again, and support the NFL firing these crumbbums. That doesn't mean they don't have free speech: it just means someone else is free to be disgusted and fire them.

Oh, and why do blacks automatically assume its the black race when someone mentions monkeys?

Good question. I have no idea

-Geaux

Baby_Obama.jpg

When someone makes a remark involving apes, why do snowflakes always associate it with black people?
Strict conservative here and I like Rosanne Barr and agreed with all of her tweeting especially saying Chelsea Soros Clinton. Everything was true until I got to the Valerie Jarrett tweet.

I can't stand anything about Obama knowing everything he says and does is racist. Case and point are his friends and appointees Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch, Eric Holder, Louis Farakhan, and Al Sharpton. So it's not a stretch to believe Valerie is probably the same. But that said, I HATE racist asses hence the reason I hate them. We can't have it both ways folks. That statement Rosanne made about Valerie was completely off the rails, racist, and uncalled for. Upon seeing it, I understood completely why she was fired.

Why is this very active very current topic relegated to the hinterlands???
Maybe work harder in making this a secure website rather than a censored one

She's unhinged to be honest and though I hate to be a conspiracy guy, I know a little too much to not at least think it:

I wouldn't be surprised if during her visit to Canada recently someone (or an agency) egged her on to be outrageous. Canada and Americas enemies will do anything to undermine Trumps presidency and like the Steele meeting regarding the dossier, it happened outside of America and in Canada for a reason.

I wouldn't be surprised if she quietly gets a big anonymous donation for her efforts. The racist line is the one the alt-left want to use to describe Trumps supporters and this came just a few weeks after her triumphant return. Now with Trump gaining votes from the Black, the left are fearing for their survival.

Just seems like she said the most odd things of late at a time when her show is booming...

So the deplorable fucked up big time and is gone now. No matter to her, but I'm sure the others on that cast except maybe John Goodman and Sarah Gilbert needed the paycheck.

What a colossal goatfuck Roseanne did to them.

You are confused.

ABC did the goatfuck with stupid filthy ass political correctness.

That asshole Jarrett is one of the villains of the Obama administration and deserves ridicule.

Roseanne made comments the likes of what we see here at USMB, She promptly lost her job. This goes to show that what you guys believe is abnormal and is unacceptable racism. You don't represent all whites and when we talk about you guys being racists we are not talking about all whites.

ABC has canceled "Roseanne" after Roseanne Barr's racially charged tweet about Valerie Jarrett Monday morning.

‘Roseanne’ Canceled by ABC After Roseanne Barr’s ‘Repugnant’ Comments, Network President Says

"Roseanne's Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show," ABC entertainment president Channing Dungey said in a statement to TheWrap on Tuesday.

"muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj," Barr said earlier on Tuesday in response to a Twitter thread about Jarrett, a former adviser to Barack Obama.

Odd..who would find that offensive? Never watched the show--always thought Roseanne Barr looked like Honey Boo-Boo's mom.

Oh well...if there is enough demand..perhaps cable...maybe FXX? Perhaps guest appearance on Swamp People? Duck Dynasty still on? She'd be a natural....
There is far, far worse verbage in rap lyrics .
So?
ABC has canceled "Roseanne" after Roseanne Barr's racially charged tweet about Valerie Jarrett Monday morning.

‘Roseanne’ Canceled by ABC After Roseanne Barr’s ‘Repugnant’ Comments, Network President Says

"Roseanne's Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show," ABC entertainment president Channing Dungey said in a statement to TheWrap on Tuesday.

"muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj," Barr said earlier on Tuesday in response to a Twitter thread about Jarrett, a former adviser to Barack Obama.

Odd..who would find that offensive? Never watched the show--always thought Roseanne Barr looked like Honey Boo-Boo's mom.

Oh well...if there is enough demand..perhaps cable...maybe FXX? Perhaps guest appearance on Swamp People? Duck Dynasty still on? She'd be a natural....
There is far, far worse verbage in rap lyrics .
So?
There’s a double standard...duh
Different mediums..different rules..ABC made a money decision..not a political one. Had they not cancelled..the loss of revenue from sponsor pull out and bad press...was unacceptable. You think this is about Left vs Right..since that colors most of your perceptions, but it was not.

I would have loved for them NOT to have cancelled....I think it would have further exposed some pretty ugly people, I'm for that.
I use to love Rosanne, today like anybody that falls for the Trump nuts, she deserves to go down....Never liked the new show when I found out Trump liked it and Im over this white trampstamp...next

What the fuck is up with these fuckin white women that seem to get off on fuckin with us black folk? If they not calling the cops on us for sitting in a gotdamned Starbucks, they calling decent people apes...this fat white pile of face lift trash, shame on that bitch!!
It wasn't what she said about Jarret, but what she said about Soros. Jarret is as significant as stepped on dog dung

-Geaux

I wonder why RWNJs keep telling that stupid lie about Soros.

Is it just that they're too dumb to educate themselves?

Oh, and didn't you just love that Chelsea Clinton took the high road and put the ignorant racist in her place.

What the fuck is up with these fuckin white women that seem to get off on fuckin with us black folk? If they not calling the cops on us for sitting in a gotdamned Starbucks, they calling decent people apes...this fat white pile of face lift trash, shame on that bitch!!
It wasn't what she said about Jarret, but what she said about Soros. Jarret is as significant as stepped on dog dung

-Geaux

I wonder why RWNJs keep telling that stupid lie about Soros.

Is it just that they're too dumb to educate themselves?

Oh, and didn't you just love that Chelsea Clinton took the high road and put the ignorant racist in her place.

Chelsea Clinton? Why would she be in the news? Not aware of what she's been up too.

-Geaux

I didn't know that Wanda Sykes was one of the producers and one of the writers.
Earlier, Wanda said she was finished with the show and not coming back.

I'm surprised they ended it. The audience was mostly Republicans and we already know they're racist.

Wear 'racist' like a badge of honour, Bannon tells French far-right summit - France 24
Yep, MLK was a Republican......racist too.
MLK was no Republican.

Right

He was a communist

-Geaux
I usually ignore you..but I had to laugh at this--you do know MLK was a Christian minister, right? You do know that Communists ardently believe that there is no God.."opiate of the masses" and all that?

A Christian Communist is an impossible ideological combination.

Thanks for the humor!

So the deplorable fucked up big time and is gone now. No matter to her, but I'm sure the others on that cast except maybe John Goodman and Sarah Gilbert needed the paycheck.

What a colossal goatfuck Roseanne did to them.

You are confused.

ABC did the goatfuck with stupid filthy ass political correctness.

That asshole Jarrett is one of the villains of the Obama administration and deserves ridicule.

Tell 'em to scoot closer together in the basket to make room for you ;)

1am94h.jpg

When someone makes a remark involving apes, why do snowflakes always associate it with black people?
Strict conservative here and I like Rosanne Barr and agreed with all of her tweeting especially saying Chelsea Soros Clinton. Everything was true until I got to the Valerie Jarrett tweet. Although I can't stand anything to do with Obama in any way shape or form because he everything he does and everyone he supports are racist, Muslim loving and most likely criminals. Case and point are Susan Rice, Loretta Lynch, Eric Holder, Louis Farakhan, and Al Sharpton. So it's not a stretch to believe Valerie is probably the same. But that said, I HATE racist asses hence the reason I hate them. We can't have it both ways folks. That statement Rosanne made about Valerie was completely off the rails, racist, and uncalled for. Upon seeing it, I understood completely why she was fired.
What can be more amusing than listening to a life long dyed-in-wool racist blaming Obama for his or her racism.

Forum List

Back