🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rosenstein has balls

The mods will figure out who you were before and ban you again.
LMAO! That would be a neat trick, since I've never been here before.

I know where you came from. I've been here so long, I can't even remember the assholes there.

Mal was there. Wtf are the names of the asshole SJW mods there I hated?

They don't like Hamburger Boy. dank69 is a faggot.
None of those names are familiar
Hmm, how about del or exotixx?
I do know them.

Ditto - Ola Crep

/——/ Yes, the American people have the right to know. They work for us, we don’t work for them. These assclowns are trying to unseat our duly elected president and we should see the warrant.

No they don't.

Are you saying the American people don't have a right to know?

FBI, DoJ, Judges, etc all all publically paid. Does that mean the public has a right to all the evidence, in every case? I don't think so.
/-----/ Well you're wrong again. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?
The Constitution requires that the prosecution disclose to the defense exculpatory evidence within its possession or control.

To the defense. You got that right?

Absolutely. The prosecution can't just show up on the day of the trial and drop bombs the defense is unprepared for.

No because it is part of a ongoing criminal investigation. It also could contain classified intelligence information. Worth noting that Nunes was able to view the document and didn't bother opening up the folder.

Wrong....the House intel committee has the same security clearance Rosenstein has....and it's his pals Comey and McCabe who did the leaking and both are headed to prison, not Trump.

The last thing Rosenstein gave them was leaked in the first hour.

Why should he give them anything else? ---> They cannot be trusted.

indict-facebook-com-straightblue-devin-nunes-obstruction-of-justice-he-delivered-sensitive-28724750.png
This guy needed to be in jail yesterday. He's nothing more than Trump's butt boy for obstructing this investigation.

This guy needed to be in jail yesterday. He's nothing more than Trump's butt boy for obstructing this investigation.

Since he isn't running again, one would THINK that Paul Ryan would have nothing to lose by pulling Devin's nose out of Trump's ass.

But he remains an invertebrate - SAD :(

Paul_Ryan_Jellyfish.gif

Forum List

Back