Rossby waves

What is the point of these climate debates?

To convince people that this issue deserves action and to vote accordingly.

The Climate is NOT subject to the vote...the climate is what it is.

Actually it is. We vote to put people in office that aren't stupid enough to be deniers and humanity starts taking action and reduces the effect.

The only debate is whether time will time or time is ALREADY telling.

I haven't the faintest idea what that is supposed to mean.

And one cannot convince those whose minds are made up.

Everyone is capable of changing their minds. I have changed people's minds before. A woman on one of these boards told me that she had planned on voting in support of a ban on same sex marriage that was on a referendum where she lived. However, after reading the debate I was having with folks on that topic, she changed her mind and her vote. She convinced her father to vote the same. It was a rare moment, but it happens.

What is the point of these climate debates?

To convince people that this issue deserves action and to vote accordingly.

The Climate is NOT subject to the vote...the climate is what it is.

Actually it is. We vote to put people in office that aren't stupid enough to be deniers and humanity starts taking action and reduces the effect.

The only debate is whether time will time or time is ALREADY telling.

I haven't the faintest idea what that is supposed to mean.

And one cannot convince those whose minds are made up.

Everyone is capable of changing their minds. I have changed people's minds before. A woman on one of these boards told me that she had planned on voting in support of a ban on same sex marriage that was on a referendum where she lived. However, after reading the debate I was having with folks on that topic, she changed her mind and her vote. She convinced her father to vote the same. It was a rare moment, but it happens.

Yet not one link to datasets with source code that proves CO2 drives climate.

I really dont know what all that means, but the conclusion that our past 150 yrs would be visible in older proxy studies IS STILL WRONG if youre referring to GLOBAL metastudies like Shakunn, Mann, or Marcott.

That's quite clearly NOT what I said. I agreed that the last 150 years would NOT be visible, but what will happen between 1880 and, say, 2200, would have been CLEARLY visible.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back