ROTFLMFAO...John Kerry won't rule out 2020 White House run

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Him and Joe " the WORLD'S DUMBEST POLITICIAN" Biden can have a few TV debates....a laugh marathon!

Now in private life, the former Massachusetts senator and Secretary of State under President Obama has watched as much of his political legacy – including the Iran nuclear deal and the climate change accord – has been upended under the Trump administration. Disappointment in those actions has motivated Kerry to attempt to help Democrats regain political control.

(Excerpt) Read more at cbsnews.com ...

Him and Joe " the WORLD'S DUMBEST POLITICIAN" Biden can have a few TV debates....a laugh marathon!

Now in private life, the former Massachusetts senator and Secretary of State under President Obama has watched as much of his political legacy – including the Iran nuclear deal and the climate change accord – has been upended under the Trump administration. Disappointment in those actions has motivated Kerry to attempt to help Democrats regain political control.

Holly crap...did Kerry just say he's never retreated? Way too soon to start the lies.

Will it be:

Big Fucking Deal / Ketchup 2020!

or will it be:

Ketchup / Big Fucking Deal 2020!

That is the question .....

HanoiJohnKerryHanoiJaneFonda.jpg

HanoiJane.jpg

You’re right! Trump lies about everything so he was probably festering with gonorrhea and syphilis. Perhaps he never got fully treated and that explains his mental decline over the months.

So thank you for worrying about me, but I don’t think one can transmit an STD through casual contact. So if I ever shook his hand I think I would be safe.

Kerry Joe

Frankenstein Frankensteen 2020

Nothing was ROTFLMFAO funnier than Trump running for president.

I mean, seriously, who thought there would be enough stupid people in this country to actually vote him in.

I mean, seriously, who thought there would be enough stupid people in this country to actually vote him in.
THIS-GUY-RIGHT.jpg

but honestly, the other option was pure evil.

yep-still-your-president-that-great-feeling-you-have-when-22608998.png

Checking his watch, knowing time is running out on him.

She doesn't have a watch DemoCommie!

trump-still-your-president-good-witch-of-the-east.jpg

Just think 6 1/2 more years....should put you in cardiac arrest!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back