Roughly 80% of all voters say U.S. needs secure borders, including 68% of Democrats: Harvard poll

What bothers me is why the house was lost. I feel many gop voters stayed home in a crucial election. This would be all done had enuff fly by voters showed up. We need the wall plus thousands of new patrol officers to patrol the whole border.
40 GOP retired which meant 40 new people ran for office.

The Dims are fooling themselves if they think opposing the border wall is a winning issue. Not only are they opposing that, they are opposing funding for more judges and for more beds in detention centers for illegal aliens waiting for their hearings.

A wide-reaching poll conducted by Harvard University reveals that majorities of U.S. voters — including Democrats — appear to agree with many of President Trump's most basic beliefs about immigration.

The findings reveal, for example, that eight out of 10 of all U.S. voters — 79 percent — say the U.S. needs secure borders; 93 percent of Republicans, 80 percent of independents and 68 percent of Democrats agree with that.

Another 79 percent of voters overall say immigration priorities should be granted on a person’s “ability to contribute to America”; 87 percent of Republicans, 79 percent of independents and 72 percent of Democrats agree.

Meanwhile, 68 percent overall oppose a lottery-based immigration system which is meant to ensure “greater diversity: in the U.S.; 78 percent of Republicans, 65 percent of independents and 62 percent of Democrats agree.

In addition, 61 percent overall say U.S. border security is inadequate; 84 percent of Republicans, 64 percent of independents and 40 percent of Democrats agree.
There is no way they ask several hundred million people what they thought.
You don't understand how polls work, do you?
I understand how polls work, they ask around a thousand people what they think and then dummies run the numbers and think they are factual refractions of public opinion.Which they are and are not.
Polls have their flaws, but we can't ask 330 million people their opinion on any given subject.
Why do they do a census then?
So they can learn what people think, dumbass.

I understand how polls work, they ask around a thousand people what they think and then dummies run the numbers and think they are factual refractions of public opinion.Which they are and are not.
Polls have their flaws, but we can't ask 330 million people their opinion on any given subject.
Why not?
How much do you imagine that would cost?
Do it electronically and it would be relatively cheaper than daily polls from companies that are hired to call people.

Why not?
Do it electronically and it would be relatively cheaper than daily polls from companies that are hired to call people.
How would you do it electronically?

Thats the same thing polls do dumbass.

I didn't notice that he changed the subject from polls to the census.

Stick to the subject.

Why not?
Easy. You set up a cheap auto mass calling system.

Automated Phone Calls | Call Blast | Mass Calling System | CallHub

Why not?
Have the govt. stop collecting data on citizens and use their collection data banks to tie into a receivership of the votes to tally.

That's what we're talking about, dumbass.
Census reaches the vast majority of people in the US dumbass.

Why not?
Easy. You set up a cheap auto mass calling system.
That will only cost about $50 billion.

The census costs $5 billion. What private company is going to pay for that?

Why not?
Have the govt. stop collecting data on citizens and use their collection data banks to tie into a receivership of the votes to tally.
I give up. You are beyond stupid.

Why would a private company pay for a census dumbass? This would be a poll and it wouldnt cost $5B

Why would a private company pay for a census dumbass? This would be a poll and it wouldnt cost $5B
We're talking about polls, moron. Why don't you dumbass turds stick to the subject?

We're talking about polls, moron. Why don't you dumbass turds stick to the subject?
Because you just said a census costs $5B dumbass. Your words not mine.

"The census costs $5 billion."

You are too fucking stupid to bother arguing with.

You are too fucking stupid to bother arguing with.
Now you all mad because you got caught being a dumbass. :rolleyes:

Bri: "The census costs $5 billion. What private company is going to pay for that?"

Me: "Why would a private company pay for a census dumbass? This would be a poll and it wouldnt cost $5B."

Bri: "We're talking about polls, moron. Why don't you dumbass turds stick to the subject?"

Me: "Because you just said a census costs $5B dumbass. Your words not mine."

Bri: "You are too fucking stupid to bother arguing with."

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

That poll plus the gas prices dropping by 75 cents a gallon since mid term election
Plus December blow out job report 312,000 more jobs added plus wages advancing twice inflation

That's the news that Will increase his majority of the men big time and they are judging meuller as guilty of Blackmail

The deep state corruption will be totally exposed now

Forum List

Back