Roughly 80% of all voters say U.S. needs secure borders, including 68% of Democrats: Harvard poll

The poll was conducted by Harvard/Harris for The Hill.

Shockingly the Washington Times was a little vague on some points.

Poll: Majorities oppose Trump's wall funding demand, call for compromise
They oppose the wall by a slight majority, but they support a "broad security barrier," whatever that means. The only reason there is any opposition to the wall is the fact that Dims have been demonizing it night and day. As long as you don't call it a wall, they support it.

Last edited:
That poll plus the gas prices dropping by 75 cents a gallon since mid term election
Plus December blow out job report 312,000 more jobs added plus wages advancing twice inflation

That's the news that Will increase his majority of the men big time and they are judging meuller as guilty of Blackmail

The deep state corruption will be totally exposed now

And the moon is made of cheeeeeeeeese!!1!!!

The oppose the wall by a slight majority, but they support a "broad security barrier," whatever that means. The only reason there is any opposition to the wall is the fact that Dims have been demonizing it night and day. As long as you don't call it a wall, they support it.

I see, so your OP was a tad misleading and now you're making excuses for public opinion that you don't agree with.

When looking at every poll check the direction

Of the 18 yr olds to 50 yr olds

The direction to the 50 will prove the more wise and letting the unwise vote is outrageously harmful

The oppose the wall by a slight majority, but they support a "broad security barrier," whatever that means. The only reason there is any opposition to the wall is the fact that Dims have been demonizing it night and day. As long as you don't call it a wall, they support it.

I see, so your OP was a tad misleading and now you're making excuses for public opinion that you don't agree with.
How was it misleading? You're trying to spin away the fact that the public doesn't support the Dim position on immigration.

How was it misleading? You're trying to spin away the fact that the public doesn't support the Dim position on immigration.

You're conflating a secure border with a border wall. A majority of Americans want a secure border while most Americans do not want the fucking wall.

They oppose the wall by a slight majority, but they support a "broad security barrier," whatever that means. The only reason there is any opposition to the wall is the fact that Dims have been demonizing it night and day. As long as you don't call it a wall, they support it.
When checking the 18 yr old vote compared with the 50 yr old voter one will see s clear direction of a more conservative mind. When that is the direction that then proves conservatives more wise than liberals

You're conflating a secure border with a border wall. A majority of Americans want a secure border while most Americans do not want the fucking wall.
The question stated a "border barrier." A "secure border" is a Dim euphemism for doing nothing.

The question stated a "border barrier." A "secure border" is a Dim euphemism for doing nothing.

From your link:

Another 54 percent overall support building a combination physical and electronic barrier between the U.S. and Mexico; 85 percent of Republicans, 54 percent of independents and 30 percent of Democrats agree.

No mention of a wall along our southern border. We have fences already in existence, electronic barriers both of which Democrats have approved funding for.

I guess you aren't purposefully conflating a wall with a secure border, you're just willfully buying the bullshit.

From your link:

Another 54 percent overall support building a combination physical and electronic barrier between the U.S. and Mexico; 85 percent of Republicans, 54 percent of independents and 30 percent of Democrats agree.

No mention of a wall along our southern border. We have fences already in existence, electronic barriers both of which Democrats have approved funding for.

I guess you aren't purposefully conflating a wall with a secure border, you're just willfully buying the bullshit.
What do you imagine "physical barrier" means?

From your link:

Geeze bud, I literally just told you.

Look at the DIRECTION

From
The 18 yr old

To the 45 - 65 range

Since age brings more wisdom because of learning

If the 50 yr olds are higher than the. 18 yr old on an issue. That means their view is the correct one

Check all polls

This is a perfect way to know if conservatives or liberals are the more. Wise. And whether an issue is correct

What bothers me is why the house was lost. I feel many gop voters stayed home in a crucial election. This would be all done had enuff fly by voters showed up. We need the wall plus thousands of new patrol officers to patrol the whole border.
Keep the Wall and dump The Creature and you might regain some of the Reagan Trump Democrats you gained in 2016 and lost again in 2018.

From your link:

You tried to bullshit me, asshole. A wall is a physical barrier. If you change the term from "wall" to "physical barrier" support goes from 44% to 56%. All that shows is that Dim and fake media demonization of the wall has caused people to attribute negative connotations to the former even though they actually support it.

Last edited:

From your link:

You tried to bullshit me, asshole. A wall is a physical barrier. If you change the term from "wall" to "physical barrier" support goes from 44% to 56%. All that shows is that Dim and fake media demonetization of the wall has caused people to attribute negative connotations to the former even though they actually support it.

The wall is not popular any way you slice it. Maintaining current border fencing and electronic barriers is overwhelmingly popular. That you can't get your head around that is amusing to me.

With Pelosi declaring "No Wall" and digging in for a long shutown, the Democrats can no longer hide the fact they are the party of Open Borders. We'll see how that plays in real America.

The Demonrats are not only the party of open borders ....but the party of drugs, terrorists, human traffickers ...and crime.

And America has woken up to the them, finally!

NO MORE!

With Pelosi declaring "No Wall" and digging in for a long shutown, the Democrats can no longer hide the fact they are the party of Open Borders. We'll see how that plays in real America.

The Demonrats are not only the party of open borders ....but the party of drugs, terrorists, human traffickers ...and crime.

And America has woken up to the them, finally!

NO MORE!

Yep, another one wasn't curious enough to go passed the Washington Times 'reporting'.

From your link:

You tried to bullshit me, asshole. A wall is a physical barrier. If you change the term from "wall" to "physical barrier" support goes from 44% to 56%. All that shows is that Dim and fake media demonetization of the wall has caused people to attribute negative connotations to the former even though they actually support it.

The wall is not popular any way you slice it. Maintaining current border fencing and electronic barriers is overwhelmingly popular. That you can't get your head around that is amusing to me.
You're saying that doing nothing is popular. That isn't what the poll shows, jackass. The survey said nothing about "maintaining current border fencing."

From your link:

We aren't required to swallow your leftwing spin on the subject.

Forum List

Back