🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rowan County,Ky Clerk of court refuses to listen to tyranny

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Rowan County Clerk s Office Defies Federal Judge s Order - LEX18.com Continuous News and StormTracker Weather

GOOD JOB KIM! Very proud of you. To hell with the judicial tyranny and activist judges. You do what's right and stand by your beliefs! This judge had a very easy out and refused to do so. He wants to FORCE her to go against her religious beliefs which is against 1st amendment. He could EASILY have declared her absent and let someone else do this.

Bunning said state law does not allow the county judge-executive to issue marriage licenses unless Davis is absent from her job, and Bunning refused to deem Davis absent because she has a religious objection.

I hope she keeps fighting the good fight.

Lol she has stopped giving licenses to all couples, whether they be gay or straight. I can't wait until she gets canned.

Lol she has stopped giving licenses to all couples, whether they be gay or straight. I can't wait until she gets canned.
Yep she is doing the right thing. They can go elsewhere or the tyrant in the robe can declare her absent and have someone else issue the license so she doesn't have to put her signature on them.

Yep she is doing the right thing. They can go elsewhere or the tyrant in the robe can declare her absent and have someone else issue the license so she doesn't have to put her signature on them.
Yeah tomorrow I'll ask my boss if he can just declare me absent so I don't have to do my job. :rofl:

You're hilarious!

She has become a dicipline problem now; this has beyond a training issue.

Reprimand, retrain her, and if she resists, retire her.

Yeah tomorrow I'll ask my boss if he can just declare me absent so I don't have to do my job. :rofl:

You're hilarious!
You're a Leftist, you don't have a job.

You're hilarious!
Flaming and no content by you. The County Clerk wants to retire with a bang. She will get her opportunity.

You're hilarious!
And you're a moron, you don't have a brain.

You're hilarious!
As a conservative, not only do I have a brain, but I have a job that pays for your internet service.

Thank me.

You're hilarious!
As a conservative, not only do I have a brain, but I have a job that pays for your internet service.

Thank me.
A liberal like me designed your computer and operating system, the software that you use, the search engines that you use, and probably the software that runs this forum, all allowing you to connect to the internet and post here. Thank me.

You're hilarious!

Thank me.
Flaming and no content by you. The County Clerk does not have a legal right to refuse to issue marriage certificates.

You're hilarious!

Thank me.
A liberal like me designed your computer and operating system, the software that you use, the search engines that you use, and probably the software that runs this forum, all allowing you to connect to the internet and post here. Thank me.
My job isn't as glamorous. I drive a truck over the road. But the difference is, my job is real, yours you made up.

You're hilarious!

Who is her boss?

You're hilarious!

Thank me.
My job isn't as glamorous. I drive a truck over the road. But the difference is, my job is real, yours you made up.
Run along and play little idiot

How did this sort of thing work out for the bigots in the past?

Forum List

Back