'Rubbing America's Nose In It'

Poor thing. Still conflating the conditions that were agreed to for our exit with the unfulfilled conditions by the Taliban, making our troop reductions unconditional, not based on the agreed conditions in the Doha Accords.
I was just wondering why you lied and then provided the proof you lied??

It was an item, they talked about it and could not come to an agreement. Thus the Taliban kept their part of the agreement .
"The participants of intra-Afghan negotiations will discuss the date and modalities of a permanent and comprehensive ceasefire, including joint implementation mechanisms, which will be announced along with the completion and agreement over the future political roadmap of Afghanistan."

No ceasefire. No withdrawals. But we wanted out, so the troop reductions happened, unconditionally.

Biden allowed the Taliban to drive the US out.

Timelines and plans can change. Instead of an orderly withdrawal the last plane taking off, with Afghanis falling from tbe bottom of the plane, looked horrific, like the pictures of the last helo leaving Viet Nam.

Presisent Biden owns that. He was President. He was Commander and Chief. He was entrusted with carrying out the withdrawal. It happened on his watch. This is simply FACT.

'Nuff said...

....but here come the reality-denying, Trump-hating, Biden-apologists:

"The participants of intra-Afghan negotiations will discuss the date and modalities of a permanent and comprehensive ceasefire, including joint implementation mechanisms, which will be announced along with the completion and agreement over the future political roadmap of Afghanistan."

No ceasefire. No withdrawals. But we wanted out, so the troop reductions happened, unconditionally.

They discussed it. That is all that was required. Since no date or mechanism was agreed upon no date needed to be announced.

Everyone but it seems you and Biden knew the Taliban was going to take over the country when we left. The only question was how long it would take them.

I always wondered about Trumpybear saying our withdrawal was conditioned base but then they ignored all the conditions and withdrew anyway.
considering youre still wondering what a women is nothing about you surprises me,,

but why did you lie is what I want to know??

Biden allowed the Taliban to drive the US out.

Timelines and plans can change. Instead of an orderly withdrawal the last plane taking off, with Afghanis falling from tbe bottom of the plane, looked horrific, like the pictures of the last helo leaving Viet Nam.

Presisent Biden owns that. He was President. He was Commander and Chief. He was entrusted with carrying out the withdrawal. It happened on his watch.

'Nuff said.

Indeed, but not because we were "driven out" under Biden, the surrender agreement was signed by Trump.

Biden fucked up and moved the date, which is why we saw what we saw. Had he done it in May like planned none of that would have taken place.

Indeed, but not because we were "driven out" under Biden, the surrender agreement was signed by Trump.

Biden fucked up and moved the date, which is why we saw what we saw. Had he done it in May like planned none of that would have taken place.
so you admit it was biden that left the weapons behind,,,

youre making progress,,

Not true. For instance he could not go back to March of 2020 when the Taliban was obligated to start peace talks with the Afghans starting with a cease fire agreement, and force them to start, or to stop the unconditional troop withdrawals trump made until they started. You know like the Doha Agreement called for. We went From nearly 13,000 troops down to 2,500 in unprecedented unconditional withdrawals by Jan 15th 2021. No wonder the Afghanis quit.

And exactly WHO was President of the United States in March of 2020? Whose Administration (in March of 2020) signed that agreement.

NOT Biden is the most direct hint.

wrong,,
trump left soldiers to look over equipment still there,,

biden took those soldiers away and left the weapons for terrorists,,

Yep, he left them to look over it, but not to bring it back. he did not leave enough for that.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

They discussed it. That is all that was required. Since no date or mechanism was agreed upon no date needed to be announced.

Everyone but it seems you and Biden knew the Taliban was going to take over the country when we left. The only question was how long it would take them.

"which will be announced along..... " means more than just an obligation to only discuss it, imo.

It was a foregone conclusion after March of 2020 and no ceasefire agreement or peace negotiations and the US and Allies with a foot out the door.

It was a foregone conclusion after March of 2020 and no ceasefire agreement or peace negotiations and the US and Allies with a foot out the door.

It was a forgone conclusion in 2012, and 2013 and 2014, and 2015....all the way till the day we left. The people of Afghanistan had no heart to fight the Taliban.

So you would have disarmed the Afghan army and leave them defenseless as the Taliban was taking over?

The Afghan army did not fight the Taliban when we left, they just ran and hid or joined up.

The Afghan army did not fight the Taliban when we left, they just ran and hide or joined up.
I know, but it’s yet a different thing to literally take all their weapons from them as we left.

The failure of the Afghan army is on Afghanistan. We tried. If we had disarmed them, then it would have made us responsible for their failure since they wouldn’t have ever had a chance.

I know, but it’s yet a different thing to literally take all their weapons from them as we left.

The failure of the Afghan army is on Afghanistan. We tried. If we had disarmed them, then it would have made us responsible for their failure since they wouldn’t have ever had a chance.

This is why we did not take the stuff back, and why we never planned to.

The MAGA folks know this, but it is an easy thing to attack Biden over so they will do so.

The thing is, there are so many things that Biden did wrong they do not need this lie, but lying is all they know.

considering youre still wondering what a women is nothing about you surprises me,,

but why did you lie is what I want to know??

You guys just make shit up to sling as you go along. Obviously a woman is a human that comes with a baby factory as standard operating equipment. Prove me wrong.

Benedict Donald's unconditional troop reductions throughout 2020 was the main reason why the Taliban was in such a advantageous position to take over the country when we finally left in 2021. He even bragged about the position he left the Military in.

Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process.

Donald Trump: (22:53)
21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you.

Yep, he left them to look over it, but not to bring it back. he did not leave enough for that.

Thanks for agreeing with me.
you forgot to provide proof he didnt intend to bring them back or destroy them,,,

I am sure it is just an oversight on your part,,

and since the taliban didnt get them until after biden pulled out the troops he obviously left enough troops to do the job,,

Forum List

Back