🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rubio enrolls in Obamacare, takes federal subsidy

which is totally different from dems and their aides getting waivers to keep from going on it while forcing people to join by taking their hci away.

It's far more ruthless and evil to harm people like that.
thumbs, you have been screaming about the Democrats in Congress getting waivers and NOT having to sign up for ACA. Yet you have not provided a single shred of evidence proving your claim. Please give us a link which proves your argument or stop posting opinions.

reid aides get waivers - Search Yahoo Search Results

take your pick and then try and recall that this is a well known fact and not my opinion.

would you like a link to all the companies and unions that got waivers as well or do you recall those well know facts?

Thanks.

But those links all point to Harry Reid specifically and/or discuss waivers being discussed for ALL staffers, not just those working for democrats.

If discrimination against republicans is the charge, your evidence falls very short there Two Thumbs.

Normally -- you're not this desparate ... OR ill-informed.. The ACA Law Outlawed (not cancelled) his old plan.. Just like they OUTLAWED (not cancelled) mine. Important diff we can discuss if you're not clear on the distinction) Requires him to dive into the pool if he wants health insurance...

To be fair --- he DOESN'T NEED to dive into a State or Federal pool.. He could go to a broker and get the same "GOVERNMENT DESIGNED AND APPROVED" policies WITHOUT supporting the subsidized pool.. But not being the spiteful destructive villain that you paint him to be --- HE CHOSE to place himself at greater risk by JOINING a subsidized pool.

Quite the opposite of what your OP implies there werewolf breath.

No responsible person is gonna leave themselves and their family without healthcare. Aint that the POINT?

Un Fucking believable.

Then why in the hell have you asshole rethugs fought tooth and nail to keep OTHER responsible Americans from having access to healthcare for themselves and their families?

Seems like a fair question to me. But I fuking guarantee you that you don't have an answer.
WHY is government the guarantor of your responsibility?

Where in the Constitution does it state that Government has the authority to force people into commerce that they don't wish to participate? With liberty comes responsibility. NONE of you leftist shitheads cares a wit of your liberty. You take the coward's way out and let others do it for you, and politicians, bureaucrats that could care a tinker's damn that you exist, only that they are in control of your every waking moment.

Grow up. Grow a spine and take responsibility for yourselves.

Brain dead eh? What the fuck are you talking about?

A rethug hero is using the new health care law. A fucked up rethug such as yourself makes the claim that of course, as a responsible person, this rethug hero MUST buy health care for he and his family.

I ask why, if that is the case, you rethugs have fought tooth and nail to keep that from happening for other responsible Americans.

And you come up with the above bullshit comment. Is that really the best you got eh?

Like I said, you are a fucking idiot. Nice job proving that.

Normally -- you're not this desparate ... OR ill-informed.. The ACA Law Outlawed (not cancelled) his old plan.. Just like they OUTLAWED (not cancelled) mine. Important diff we can discuss if you're not clear on the distinction) Requires him to dive into the pool if he wants health insurance...

To be fair --- he DOESN'T NEED to dive into a State or Federal pool.. He could go to a broker and get the same "GOVERNMENT DESIGNED AND APPROVED" policies WITHOUT supporting the subsidized pool.. But not being the spiteful destructive villain that you paint him to be --- HE CHOSE to place himself at greater risk by JOINING a subsidized pool.

No responsible person is gonna leave themselves and their family without healthcare. Aint that the POINT?

Un Fucking believable.

Then why in the hell have you asshole rethugs fought tooth and nail to keep OTHER responsible Americans from having access to healthcare for themselves and their families?

Seems like a fair question to me. But I fuking guarantee you that you don't have an answer.

Where in the Constitution does it state that Government has the authority to force people into commerce that they don't wish to participate? With liberty comes responsibility. NONE of you leftist shitheads cares a wit of your liberty. You take the coward's way out and let others do it for you, and politicians, bureaucrats that could care a tinker's damn that you exist, only that they are in control of your every waking moment.

Oh wait, you were addressing your question and comment to RUBIO. My bad. I thought you were talking to me.

I told you my fellow GOP would get over all of this.

It's a done deal.

Now we work on reform and adjustment. No repeal, squeal.

First of all calling Rubio a democrat operative like you just does ring true.

Second, when all you got is to sign up for Obamacare what option is there? It doesn't make the thing better. Sounds to me like Rubio did what everyone has to do concerning Obama care. It isn't like he gave his approval.

Meaning Rubio gets NO subsidy.

Size of family-6

400% poverty level-126,360

And he make how much?

Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Rubio gets a subsidy

When Obamacare was passed it made all Congressmen and their staff abandon FEHB and take an exchange policy. Under FEHB they received an employer contribution to their healthcare that contribution was transferred with them

Un Fucking believable.

It is in Article 1, Section 1 of the constitution

Congress has the responsibility to pass laws on our behalf. If we are not satisfied with the laws they pass, we vote them out

Great country isn't it?

Meaning Rubio gets NO subsidy.

Size of family-6

400% poverty level-126,360

And he make how much?

Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Rubio gets a subsidy

When Obamacare was passed it made all Congressmen and their staff abandon FEHB and take an exchange policy. Under FEHB they received an employer contribution to their healthcare that contribution was transferred with them

LOL

You guys have never been good at math..........

This thread is based on a LIE. Your side never seems to have a problem with LYING.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpxd3pZAVHI]Pink Floyd-Another Brick In The Wall [HQ] - YouTube[/ame]

Fear it? Conservative stupidity is embarrassing for those of us who like to see the Republican platform become a reality as opposed to the Liberal Corporate Fascism it's become.

so far it is the leftard stupidity - as the OP is showing clearly with his fake outrage on the Senator following the law :rolleyes:

Ah, the 17 year interjects.
Did I EVER, in even ONE post, state that my hopes for the future of America lies with the Democratic Party?
Nope; not once.
But the Republican Party has become a farce.

Now, about that Oct 1987 Crash that you missed...:eusa_whistle:

YAWN

your imaginary conclusions are just your fantasies, nothing more

keep dreaming

p.s. I don't discuss serious matters with teenagers :D

Don't know. Why? Send him an e mail and ask. But if it's good enough for Rubio, it's good enough for Obama.

You would think so, however, how would you want to bet that as of today, he has not signed up.

Yeah I'm guessing that since Obama liked his current insurance plan and doctor he got to keep them period.

im guessing he doesnt have to worry about it until he is no longer the President....as will the next President....

Forum List

Back