Rubio Issues Statement Regretting Attacking Trump........."My Kids Are Embarrassed"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
You go Marco, rewind those attack comments against Trump!

giphy.gif

Rubio regrets attacks; My kids 'embarrassed'

Possibly to little too late. He chose to do what he did. The heck with his kids being embarrassed....HE should be embarrassed.

It might not be what he said during the debate. It was that it was scripted and rehearsed. He had to give a half dozen speeches repeating himself. It lost its scathing value and became mean and trite.

Possibly to little too late. He chose to do what he did. The heck with his kids being embarrassed....HE should be embarrassed.

Yet you're not embarrassed by Trump mocking a reporter with stiffened arms, or a supposedly "menstruating" woman who embarrassed him (Megyn Kelly), or calling Dr. Carson's anger issues as a child the same as being a pedophile...or making fun of Rubio's ears and height (5'10")...please. Your candidate is a piece of shit from tip to toe.

Yet you're not embarrassed by Trump mocking a reporter with stiffened arms, or a supposedly "menstruating" woman who embarrassed him (Megyn Kelly), or calling Dr. Carson's anger issues as a child the same as being a pedophile...or making fun of Rubio's ears and height (5'10")...please. Your candidate is a piece of shit from tip to toe.

Where did I say that? Link please.

Well Horny, he's NOT going down to Rubio but YOU are to TNHarley.

------------------------------- Trumps insults are different to my eyes and ears while 'roobio' looked like a little kid that was all proud of himself when he thought he made a scathing comment . 'rooibos' comments were immature like bathroom humor in my opinion . ----------- anyway , hope that the 'little marco' crashes and burns .

------------------------------- Trumps insults are different to my eyes and ears while 'roobio' looked like a little kid that was all proud of himself when he thought he made a scathing comment . 'rooibos' comments were immature like bathroom humor in my opinion . ----------- anyway , hope that the 'little marco' crashes and burns .

I agree....Trump has been an asshole his whole life...Marco for only a couple hours and it was hilarious. :lol:

----------------------------- roobio is a midget , looks like a little boy midget with big ears and I hear that he likes 'foam' parties .

That is just who he is, we just accept it to further the agenda.

----------------------------- roobio is a midget , looks like a little boy midget with big ears and I hear that he likes 'foam' parties .

He's 5'10....how tall are you, squirt? And if you claim to be 6'6" I may die laughing. :lol:

He's 5'10....how tall are you, squirt? And if you claim to be 6'6" I may die laughing. :lol:
Quite a few men in this country are easily over 6 feet tall.

5'10 is only 2 inches taller than my mother and my sisters.

Forum List

Back