Rubio Issues Statement Regretting Attacking Trump........."My Kids Are Embarrassed"

at full adulthood I am 6'3" , good looking , strong , healthy , hetero , smart and like I say , the 'roobio' looks like a boy . I hear that he wears lifts in his boots or shoes . ----------------- 5'10" is about the height of the WW2 American generations average I think !! --- PLUS , as I said , I hear that he likes lots of boys at his 'foam' parties Tom .

Next,..... lets see Cruz issuing a statement regretting attacking Trump!

Then we are talking boys and girls! ;):up:

at full adulthood I am 6'3" , good looking , strong , healthy , hetero , smart and like I say , the 'roobio' looks like a boy . I hear that he wears lifts in his boots or shoes . ----------------- 5'10" is about the height of the WW2 American generations average I think !! --- PLUS , as I said , I hear that he likes lots of boys at his 'foam' parties Tom .

Well you should know you always come across as a pussy. Even more of a pussy than Rubio.

----------------------------- roobio is a midget , looks like a little boy midget with big ears and I hear that he likes 'foam' parties .

He's 5'10....how tall are you, squirt? And if you claim to be 6'6" I may die laughing. :lol:
----------------------------- I was 5'10 at 12 or 13 Tom !!

Gee, we may as well go back to talking about penis sizes.
------------------------------------ little marco would like that SExpert !!

Well you should know you always come across as a pussy. Even more of a pussy than Rubio.
-------------------------------------- hey OldSchool , hey , I just try to polite and try to be reasonable . :afro:

Possibly to little too late. He chose to do what he did. The heck with his kids being embarrassed....HE should be embarrassed.

Yet you're not embarrassed by Trump mocking a reporter with stiffened arms, or a supposedly "menstruating" woman who embarrassed him (Megyn Kelly), or calling Dr. Carson's anger issues as a child the same as being a pedophile...or making fun of Rubio's ears and height (5'10")...please. Your candidate is a piece of shit from tip to toe.
Trump doesn't attack anyone who didn't attack him first......including the crippled reporter.

Last edited:

-------------------------------------- hey OldSchool , hey , I just try to polite and try to be reasonable . :afro:
Lol "reasonable" is far from the word I'd use to describe the nonsense you say here.

Did anyone accuse you of being gay? Why exactly is your sexual preference a topic in this thread?

Lol "reasonable" is far from the word I'd use to describe the nonsense you say here.
What a booger eater.

Did anyone accuse you of being gay? Why exactly is your sexual preference a topic in this thread?
--------------------------- because --- I --- made it so Avatar

Trump does pretty good , I loved it when he talked ' juan mccain' , thought that we have a winner when he talked the border wall and stopping muslim importation . Anyway , I don't care where or why the attacks come because I generally see the so called attacks by Trump as TRUMP speaking the TRUTH !!

and , I sure hope that little marcos kids hold his language against him . roobio just looked like a little kid thinking that he is being clever .

Forum List

Back