Rubio Sex Scandal?

Clinton fooled around.
I mean, we are so liberal, why does anyone care anymore.

They should just have a reality cam in the white house bedroom.... I bet Trump would win by a landslide then!

Looks legit. If there is anything to it, we should be hearing much more soon. I'll wait till then to decide.

Clinton fooled around.

They should just have a reality cam in the white house bedroom.... I bet Trump would win by a landslide then!

A lot of them fooled around, but the right has a long history of making a big deal about this kind of thing. They set the standard of how this should be responded to, and they don't get a pass on the rules they set.

Men think Melania is hot.

How? Wasn't Marla Maples way hotter?

new-york-post-cover.png

Clinton fooled around.

A lot of them fooled around, but the right has a long history of making a big deal about this kind of thing. They set the standard of how this should be responded to, and they don't get a pass on the rules they set.
Couldn't they find any senators that didn't have mistresses to go after bill Clinton?

But sacrificing a few rooks is worth taking out the king or queen

Clinton fooled around.

Yuk fucking yuk. I can't imagine sex with Donald. Vomit. At least Marco prolly smells nice.

Forum List

Back