Rubio sticks last knife into Cruz's back.

:disbelief: Did you just say Cruz is a "leftist"? Or did I drink the psilocybin juice by mistake?

He is a globalist anti-American prick. And most of the right would agree that those area leftist ideas I listed.

Sounds like a libtard to me. I've been saying Cruz ain't nothing but a Dubya.

No way. Much worse.

Perhaps, you're still holding to the belief that Bush is actually a good person.

No. I didn't say that. Reread. If these things on Cruz are true...and I know a lot of it is...he's worse. I don't remember anything about Bush being a womanizer....do you?

You really think that a big war mongering corporate puppet is above womanizing? Even if he does practice fidelity, it doesn't mean he didn't sell out the people at every turn.

He is a globalist anti-American prick. And most of the right would agree that those area leftist ideas I listed.

No way. Much worse.

Perhaps, you're still holding to the belief that Bush is actually a good person.

No. I didn't say that. Reread. If these things on Cruz are true...and I know a lot of it is...he's worse. I don't remember anything about Bush being a womanizer....do you?

You really think that a big war mongering corporate puppet is above womanizing? Even if he does practice fidelity, it doesn't mean he didn't sell out the people at every turn.

That's fine is you want to have that opinion, and it's fine if I don't. But, the OP is not about him.

:disbelief: Did you just say Cruz is a "leftist"? Or did I drink the psilocybin juice by mistake?

No way. Much worse.

So Trump admitting to womanizing - trump good
Trump lying about cruz womanizing - Cruz bad

No way. Much worse.

So Trump admitting to womanizing - trump good
Trump lying about cruz womanizing - Cruz bad

Trump is a womanizer (or he was); I have little doubt of that. But he's not the one trying to push a Johnny Cub Scout image.

Forum List

Back