Rubio Will WIN Florida...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
Despite all the caterwauling and fake stories from Creepshow Cruz, Marco already has a 12% lead in votes cast in the Sunshine State......almost 50% of the total. And let's not forget that he got 74% of the vote in Puerto Rico and there's over a million PRs in south Florida. Will Trump give him a run for his (donor) money...of course...he's had a presence down there for years. But when the tacos hit the oil late Tuesday night, it's Rubio who'll have won 99 delegates, not the bozo with the fake tan and tiny hands. :nono:

160304000231-marco-rubio-march-3-debate-large-169.jpg

LOL yeah, right. For the sake of a brokered convention it would be ideal for him to win it, but Rubio has never risen to any challenge this election has called for. He has no resume. His decision to run this young with such little achievement was nothing but selfish opportunism on his part. He should have spent another 15+ years building a resume. Now he is going to leave, extremely damaged

Last edited:
What is one considerable accomplishment he's had during this election? He won the primary of ONE state? That isn't a noteworthy accomplishment

Minnesota and Puerto Rico (23 delegates). Creepshow had his Tejas, Marco will have his Florida.

Yeah because his showings last night really gave him a boost! He will take that 23 point lead from Trump! UH HUH! LOL

Yeah because his showings last night really gave him a boost! He will take that 23 point lead from Trump! UH HUH! LOL

Yeah, pin your hopes on an outdated poll that's already fallen to 8 points. :badgrin:

Yeah, pin your hopes on an outdated poll that's already moved to 8 points. :badgrin:
Lol its actually from today...I just posted it. But hey go for it! Whatever you want to believe my candidate isn't the one that HAS to win his home state to stay in the race...yours is :)

Lol its actually from today...I just posted it. But hey go for it! Whatever you want to believe my candidate isn't the one that HAS to win his home state to stay in the race...yours is :)

I agree he has to win Florida. But come Tuesday when Kasich gets betrayed in Ohio, we'll get his voters...would have won Virginia if the little toad had gotten out when he should have.

I will say this. Not only will Rubio LOSE Florida he will come in BEHIND Cruz. I say Rubio finishes 3rd in Florida.

Forum List

Back