Rubio's financial fiasco

hillary wipes state email, and they go after rubio for having to work his way through school.
it's fantasy football.

perhaps his story is a little to close to hope, arkansas,
or being born a poor black child (who actually wasn't).

maybe it's reverse double secret inverted supernova bigotry. ever think of that ?? :desk:

plus, he didn't take the china and silverware home from the white house. heh.

so you tell me. Clintons Return White House Furniture
probably won't come up in the campaign though.

what the heck, it's friday... clintons stole whitehouse china - Google Search

"someone said we could take it" they misspoke.
I think both stories are worthy of discussion and Hillary's fuck ups in no way excuse Rubios. "IF" he can't manage his own financial affairs do you want him running yours?
I'm agreeing with Grampa, and I don't like it. :)
Rubio's problems don't excuse Hillary's, and Hillary's problems don't excuse Rubio's
I don't need him to be a financial wizard, but he's shown some very poor decision making skills. In fact, the only smart thing he seems to have done is sell a car and move in with his in-laws. but almost immediately he screwed that up by buying the house

You must love Trump considering his worth over 2 billion.

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been brought up before, but this concerns me about the senator from Florida.
He's answered all that bullshit. Jesus Christ, you libs are scared shitless. Why not talk about the awesomeness of your candidate and sell us on him or her?
i'm not aware of his answers,and that's probably my fault. can you link to them?
Probably could. Can you use a computer?

I don't need him to be a financial wizard, but he's shown some very poor decision making skills. In fact, the only smart thing he seems to have done is sell a car and move in with his in-laws. but almost immediately he screwed that up by buying the house
So you think obama is a fiscal genius?

So you think obama is a fiscal genius?
You must have misunderstood my sentence that started "i don't need him to be a financial wizard "
And obama isn't the subject

hillary wipes state email, and they go after rubio for having to work his way through school.
it's fantasy football.

perhaps his story is a little to close to hope, arkansas,
or being born a poor black child (who actually wasn't).

maybe it's reverse double secret inverted supernova bigotry. ever think of that ?? :desk:

plus, he didn't take the china and silverware home from the white house. heh.

so you tell me. Clintons Return White House Furniture
probably won't come up in the campaign though.

what the heck, it's friday... clintons stole whitehouse china - Google Search

"someone said we could take it" they misspoke.
I think both stories are worthy of discussion and Hillary's fuck ups in no way excuse Rubios. "IF" he can't manage his own financial affairs do you want him running yours?
I'm agreeing with Grampa, and I don't like it. :)
Rubio's problems don't excuse Hillary's, and Hillary's problems don't excuse Rubio's

You must love Trump considering his worth over 2 billion.
I cannot fault him for the same reason. Trump was born beyond 3rd base though, he was sliding into home

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but this concerns me about the senator from Florida.
He's answered all that bullshit. Jesus Christ, you libs are scared shitless. Why not talk about the awesomeness of your candidate and sell us on him or her?
i'm not aware of his answers,and that's probably my fault. can you link to them?
Probably could. Can you use a computer?
i could search, find something, and then you could tell me that i hadn't found the 'right' right answer. that's why i'm asking, if these issues have been explained to your satisfaction can you share that explanation with the rest of us?

for instance, i'm very concerned that not just his political campaign is indebted to one donor, but it seems that his personal finances rely on the generosity of that donor. what sort of favors would such a man demand?

has that question been answered?

Rubio hasn't only failed to write ONE autobiography, but he has failed to write TWO autobiographies (or have them ghost written for him by any bomb throwing anarchist buddies).

Lazy.

Clearly, he's unfit to even run for President.

Maybe it would help if he could get his own publicist to claim that he was born in a foreign land?

Rubio hasn't only failed to write ONE autobiography, but he has failed to write TWO autobiographies (or have them ghost written for him by any bomb throwing anarchist buddies).

Lazy.

Maybe it would help if he could get his own publicist to claim that he was born in a foreign land?
i don't know what point you're trying to make, but rubio has written two books. neither of them sold.

Lazy.

i don't know what point you're trying to make, but rubio has written two books. neither of them sold.

OF COURSE you don't know -- ANY points. And I don't car what you grasp or what you fail (as usual) to comprehend.

UNLESS Sen. Rubio gets down to the VERY difficult business of having TWO autobiographies ghost written for him (preferably by some terrorist anarchist) (and maybe he gets a publicist to claim he was born overseas) then he's just not working HARD ENOUGH to earn the Presidency.

Lazy.

OF COURSE you don't know -- ANY points. And I don't car what you grasp or what you fail (as usual) to comprehend.

UNLESS Sen. Rubio gets down to the VERY difficult business of having TWO autobiographies ghost written for him (preferably by some terrorist anarchist) (and maybe he gets a publicist to claim he was born overseas) then he's just not working HARD ENOUGH to earn the Presidency.
again, rubio has written two books. combined they've sold about 40k copies.

Lazy.

Again, I don't care. And again, they aren't ghost written "autobiographies" (two of 'em no less) by anarchist terrorist pal ghost writers.

Gotta put a little muscle into this whole running for President thang.

His flip flops scare the hell outta me, because they aren't from reflecting on issues and then changing his mind. They're from pandering.

All pols have weird finances. Only Mitt's bothered me, because he was afraid he'd have to tell us he was paying a lower rate than us.

Lazy.

Again, I don't care. And again, they aren't ghost written "autobiographies" (two of 'em no less) by anarchist terrorist pal ghost writers.

i got it. you're crazy and want to derail the thread in to one about who did or did not write obama's books. whatever. believe what ever conspiracy theory you like about that, but it doesn't change what the thread is actually about.

are you bothered by Rubio's mishandling of his finances?

If I'm bothered by Rubio's finances, don't I have to be more than upset that Obama took economic benefit from Rezko who benefited economically from Obama's official duties?

Lazy.

i got it. you're crazy and want to derail the thread in to one about who did or did not write obama's books. whatever. believe what ever conspiracy theory you like about that, but it doesn't change what the thread is actually about.

are you bothered by Rubio's mishandling of his finances?

Gawd almighty. You are quick.

Yes, Virginia, there IS serious doubt about WHO ghost wrote Obumbler's pre-mature autobiographies FOR him.

And as long as THIS thread is nominally "about" Rubio's rather insipid handling of his own family finances, as that pertains to his qualifications to be President, then we SHOULD address his other qualification fails. Unlike our incumbent, Rubio has NOT gotten down to the hard work of having TWO autobiographies ghost written for him!

Clearly, he's not serious about running for President.

Neither am I. I bounced a check once by accident. And hell. I don't even PLAY fantasy football.

Lazy.

39,990 of them were bought by somebody at the Las Vegas Sands...

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but this concerns me about the senator from Florida. He doesn't seem to handle his money well, and the way he earns some of it seems suspect. Here's some of the highlights
  • While making $90k annually he had to sell of a car and move in with his mother-in-law for financial reasons
  • Somehow, despite his bosses frustration at his job because of his lack of focus tied to his political career, he manages to land a $300k job
  • A campaign donor got him a job as a college instructor to help with his finances. He also hires Rubio as a lawyer and employs Rubio's wife. Sounds like a purchased senator to me.
  • He neglected to pay the mortgage on a home for 5 months.
  • His wife neglected to pay the local taxes on the PAC she runs that seems to be a way to subsidize the Rubio's lifestyle
  • In 10 years of total earnings of $2.38 million he managed a net worth of only about $50k
  • He has more than once "accidentally" used party money for personal expenses
Throw in some really stupid moves like buying a half million dollar home, a luxury speed boat, and some stupid car leases and you begin to wonder if he has any sense at all. Frankly if a publisher had not been stupid enough to pay him an $800k advance on a book that didn't sell 40k copies (that's right, he's made more than $20 per book. check your local Everything's $1 store for copies) you have to wonder where his finances would be today.

Can someone so obviously indebted to others and so obviously irresponsible be trusted in the white house?

sources: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/10/us/politics/marco-rubio-finances-debt-loans-credit.html?_r=0
Ben Carson Has Sold More Copies Of His Book Than Every Other 2016 Republican Combined — By A Lot

Soo ... Rubio is irresponsible while handling money?

Y'all leftists are going to line up to vote for this guy....I can tell...

this has nothing to do with working his way through school. i can applaud him for that, even though it seems more like he borrowed his way through school.

what worries me is his inability to manage his own finances. He has made some very good money but would be bankrupt if it weren't for a generous book deal and billionaire donor.

why doesn't that concern you?

I'll answer this question, though it was not posed to me: It does concern me, but not a great deal. Look at it this way: Obama has done very well with her personal finances, but look what a mess he has made of the budget and the economy.

Forum List

Back