Rubio's financial fiasco

hillary wipes state email, and they go after rubio for having to work his way through school.
this has nothing to do with working his way through school. i can applaud him for that, even though it seems more like he borrowed his way through school.

what worries me is his inability to manage his own finances. He has made some very good money but would be bankrupt if it weren't for a generous book deal and billionaire donor.

why doesn't that concern you?

Whatever, he paid back all his loans... unlike the freeshit crowd who now want all their loans forgiven. Funny how the left puts any one with an (R) by their name under a microscope.. a (D)? You can't question anything about them.

LIAR.

Now, quit whining.

hillary wipes state email, and they go after rubio for having to work his way through school.
this has nothing to do with working his way through school. i can applaud him for that, even though it seems more like he borrowed his way through school.

what worries me is his inability to manage his own finances. He has made some very good money but would be bankrupt if it weren't for a generous book deal and billionaire donor.

Whatever, he paid back all his loans... unlike the freeshit crowd who now want all their loans forgiven. Funny how the left puts any one with an (R) by their name under a microscope.. a (D)? You can't question anything about them.

"D" is for denial.

it's fantasy football.

perhaps his story is a little to close to hope, arkansas,
or being born a poor black child (who actually wasn't).

maybe it's reverse double secret inverted supernova bigotry. ever think of that ?? :desk:

plus, he didn't take the china and silverware home from the white house. heh.

so you tell me. Clintons Return White House Furniture
probably won't come up in the campaign though.

what the heck, it's friday... clintons stole whitehouse china - Google Search

"someone said we could take it" they misspoke.

Gee, you seem to have posted on the wrong thread, this thread is about Rubio, no one else. But, I'll follow your lead and bring up former Speaker Hasert and his activities, and the Newt and how he raised money, or maybe Duke Cunningham or .... get the point?

Look Rubio's apparent inability to manage his own personal financial responsibilities IS a valid issue for a presidential candidate. If you tell me these are lies made up by the left okay but if these are real its valid to question electing someone like that President.

he actually hasn't paid all his loans, yet. and it's true, he hasn't declared bankruptcy

but you have to wonder how much he owes his billionaire donor who is always there with a job and some money when he needs him.

Look Rubio's apparent inability to manage his own personal financial responsibilities IS a valid issue for a presidential candidate. If you tell me these are lies made up by the left okay but if these are real its valid to question electing someone like that President.
Rubio wasn't born on third base. His struggles are no different than the tens of millions of people whose votes he is seeking. He has more in common with the voters than any other candidate.

It seem that..a few years ago, Marco Rubio was..."dead broke".

And...he had to use a friend...to get a home loan.

To Democrats, that sounds like street cred!
i don't blame people for using their business connections - but this isn't really about that.
an average of $238k over ten years and to come out the other side with a net worth of $50k? that's insane.

11. Marco Rubio
Net worth: $57,018-$829,999

According to USA Today. Quite a range with the upper end being in line with his earnings and the fact that it costs a lot to be a Senator in Washington.

But none of that matters this is just BS, BS, BS. Hillary lied her ass off about her finances if you really cared you would be pointing that fact out. But no partisan BS is what we get.
can you link your source please?

Rubio wasn't born on third base. His struggles are no different than the tens of millions of people whose votes he is seeking. He has more in common with the voters than any other candidate.
but they are. most people don't live paycheck to paycheck when that check is $25k a month.

Oh please my mother raised 5 kids by herself on a fraction of the big money Rubio rakes in.

LIAR.

Now, quit whining.

Who's whining? Just pointing out the OP is full-of-shit... now buzz off little boy.

Oh please my mother raised 5 kids by herself on a fraction of the big money Rubio rakes in.

So fucking what?

LIAR.

Now, quit whining.

Who's whining? Just pointing out the OP is full-of-shit... now buzz off little boy.
no, you haven't done that. which part of the op do you believe is factually incorrect?

i don't blame people for using their business connections - but this isn't really about that.
an average of $238k over ten years and to come out the other side with a net worth of $50k? that's insane.

11. Marco Rubio

According to USA Today. Quite a range with the upper end being in line with his earnings and the fact that it costs a lot to be a Senator in Washington.

But none of that matters this is just BS, BS, BS. Hillary lied her ass off about her finances if you really cared you would be pointing that fact out. But no partisan BS is what we get.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...t-net-worth-presidential-candidates/32409491/

And people don't live their entire life on the government dole, get an 8 million dollar book advance then claim to be dead broke raising one child. As did the liar Mrs. Clinton.

11. Marco Rubio

The net worth of presidential candidates
thank you. the article estimates his net worth today as being between $50k and $840k, with the Center for Responsive Politics putting that number right in the middle. My article examined his net worth as of 2012, and I believe prior to his $800k book advance.
either way, his net worth is not in line with his earnings.

it's fantasy football.

maybe it's reverse double secret inverted supernova bigotry. ever think of that ?? :desk:

I think both stories are worthy of discussion and Hillary's fuck ups in no way excuse Rubios. "IF" he can't manage his own financial affairs do you want him running yours?

LIAR.

Now, quit whining.

You're whining and deflecting. Everyone puts Ds under a microscope. Sometimes for the wrong shit when there is a bigger pile of shit related to that same D. And you can fuck off---I'm a woman.

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but this concerns me about the senator from Florida.
He's answered all that bullshit. Jesus Christ, you libs are scared shitless. Why not talk about the awesomeness of your candidate and sell us on him or her?
i'm not aware of his answers,and that's probably my fault. can you link to them?

it's fantasy football.

I think both stories are worthy of discussion and Hillary's fuck ups in no way excuse Rubios. "IF" he can't manage his own financial affairs do you want him running yours?
I'm agreeing with Grampa, and I don't like it. :)
Rubio's problems don't excuse Hillary's, and Hillary's problems don't excuse Rubio's
I don't need him to be a financial wizard, but he's shown some very poor decision making skills. In fact, the only smart thing he seems to have done is sell a car and move in with his in-laws. but almost immediately he screwed that up by buying the house

Forum List

Back