Votes: 3 37.5%
  • People who ask what you want, then do the opposite

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • People who eat your food/use your things without asking

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Something else..... ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have a new thread for another rant... I'm not in a bad mood per se, just in a super honest mood... so if you're curious about anything now is the time to ask!

I wasted my time trying to cheer you up, and it wasn't need?

bummer

Which bothers you more or which is the rudest thing someone can do to you or someone else...?

- Look away while you are talking
- Talk to someone else while you are talking
- People who interrupt a conversation
- Tell you what a great idea they had/heard and you told them that several days ago
- Asking what you want, then doing the total opposite
- Using something of yours or eating your food without asking
I got a loud mouth poker buddy who won't let certain people get a word in. If there are 8 of us, maybe he lets who he's yelling at reply back yes or no to his questions but good luck jumping in.

Eventually I yell stfu!

When I can't tell that at someone I just walk away. Fn rude.

we had company over yesterday.... I tried to say one thing and got cut off - otherwise, I felt like the housewife that should sit there and keep her mouth shut (except to offer food or drink!)

two can play that game, but I'm pretty sure you are better at it than I am

th
View attachment 58342

th

Which bothers you more or which is the rudest thing someone can do to you or someone else...?

- Tell you what a great idea they had/heard and you told them that several days ago
I got a loud mouth poker buddy who won't let certain people get a word in. If there are 8 of us, maybe he lets who he's yelling at reply back yes or no to his questions but good luck jumping in.

Eventually I yell stfu!

we had company over yesterday.... I tried to say one thing and got cut off - otherwise, I felt like the housewife that should sit there and keep her mouth shut (except to offer food or drink!)

Usually when I go to a family get together, like Thanksgiving, the only ones that talk to me is the wifes ex and his new wife.

(which doesn't make the wife happy)

Eventually I yell stfu!

Usually when I go to a family get together, like Thanksgiving, the only ones that talk to me is the wifes ex and his new wife.

(which doesn't make the wife happy)

Family talks to me - but if it's hubby, me and one other person, forget it. It was our guest that cut me off the one time I tried to talk too! It was a 2 hour visit I may as well been here talking on line... wasn't that bad though, I just like to hear myself talk :) (or type....)

Eventually I yell stfu!

Us loudmouths apologize. We don't realize we're doing it. People hate silence. I can't even imagine asking them all for a moment of silence. How many seconds would it last?

For me its the redbull. On that I won't stfu.

Eventually I yell stfu!

Us loudmouths apologize. We don't realize we're doing it. People hate silence. I can't even imagine asking them all for a moment of silence. How many seconds would it last?

.. well, now you know why I talk so much on here! :)

Eventually I yell stfu!

734733_10157038626225377_8927338264035648533_n.jpg

If people are looking away while you are talking, it is probably an indication that you are talking too long and need to shut up

Last edited:

Eventually I yell stfu!

734733_10157038626225377_8927338264035648533_n.jpg

Anyone who's married can't claim to not have a life.

If people are looking away while you are talking it is probably an indication that you are talking too long and need to shut up

Some people don't know how to end conversations either.... I'm very good at it, but, people often think I'm rude so.....

Eventually I yell stfu!

Yeah here I have to read or listen to what you have to say before I say something to you back. Doesn't mean everyone here is listening or hearing what you say if you know what I mean.

If people are looking away while you are talking it is probably an indication that you are talking too long and need to shut up

Some people don't know how to end conversations either.... I'm very good at it, but, people often think I'm rude so.....
Then you're not very good at it

If those loud mouths had any idea how interesting you are they probably listen more and talk less

I don't mind if people take my food etc. IF .....
They are a friend or someone I’m close to.

But if a co-worker or especially a supervisor does it, it’s like some sort of power play and it pisses me off!

I don't mind if they ask first. But to just take it? No. Just no.

Just about all of them things don't sit well with me, but the one at the top of my list would be when I am interrupted. I hate when I am busy with something important only to be bugged by someone who knows good and well that they are only getting in the way as if they think that what they need me for is more important than what I am already busy doing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

How's that old British tune go?

"Bless them all, bless them all,

the big and the short and the tall..."

Forum List

Back