Rude welcome for Trump at NATO summit

Thank God our allies are standing up to trump.
98 senatore rebuke Trump.

Donald Trump gets chilly reception at NATO summit

President Trump got a chilly reception Tuesday at the NATO summit in Brussels from anxious and angry European leaders, but he still can count on a few friendly faces in the old military alliance.

European Council President Donald Tusk set the scene by warning Mr. Trump that he is losing friends fast.

“Dear America, appreciate your allies. After all, you don’t have that many,” the former Polish prime minister said in a rebuke of Mr. Trump’s criticism of NATO nations who are not meeting their defense spending obligations.

Mr. Tusk represents the majority opinion — a decidedly skittish view of Mr. Trump — among the 29 NATO member countries.

Mr. Trump infuriated European heads of government by demanding that their countries pay their shares for NATO, by demanding new trade deals with better terms for the U.S. and by making chummy overtures to Russian President Vladimir Putin. :iyfyus.jpg:

Fuck NATO. I'd pull out and leave them holding the bag. They haven't and never would do shit for us anyway. They only remained our friends so long as we held out the bag of American goodies fr them to pick from!
Our allies went to Afghanistan and Iraq after 9/11. Guess we shouldn't count on their help in the future.
Yup... that absolves them from paying the agreed to % of their GDP, RETROACTIVELY and for PERPETUITY... you must be F'n 'special' to purport that sheite. Our involvement in the sheite holes around the world are not really a threat to us... we are being beneficent out of generosity. Europe, Eurasia, Africa, South America, the Orient & the Middle East etc. are geographically in greater peril than the US. They should be contributing MORE not less than us... Canada is the biggest moocher of all contributing the least % of GDP to NATO, than any other member. I'm F'n fed up with them & all you liberal globalists overtly undermining the sovereignty and nationalistic interests of the USA...
Trump says he'll save by bringing troops home from Germany, actually Germany pays half of the expense of having them there. They'll still be on the US pay roll. It'll cost US $billions.

It should be NATO's problem, not Trump's. Only prostitutes demand to be paid for their "loyalty".
Trump sure knows about prostitutes.
I'm at the point of beating a dead horse, redundancy here... BUT isn't that a positive sign that America is now the priority of the sitting US President! The rest of NATO can get off their moral superiority - high horse beseech the USA, on their knees, for involvement in THEIR interests...

98 senatore rebuke Trump.

President Trump got a chilly reception Tuesday at the NATO summit in Brussels from anxious and angry European leaders, but he still can count on a few friendly faces in the old military alliance.

European Council President Donald Tusk set the scene by warning Mr. Trump that he is losing friends fast.

“Dear America, appreciate your allies. After all, you don’t have that many,” the former Polish prime minister said in a rebuke of Mr. Trump’s criticism of NATO nations who are not meeting their defense spending obligations.

Mr. Tusk represents the majority opinion — a decidedly skittish view of Mr. Trump — among the 29 NATO member countries.

Mr. Trump infuriated European heads of government by demanding that their countries pay their shares for NATO, by demanding new trade deals with better terms for the U.S. and by making chummy overtures to Russian President Vladimir Putin. :iyfyus.jpg:

Fuck NATO. I'd pull out and leave them holding the bag. They haven't and never would do shit for us anyway. They only remained our friends so long as we held out the bag of American goodies fr them to pick from!
Our allies went to Afghanistan and Iraq after 9/11. Guess we shouldn't count on their help in the future.
Yup... that absolves them from paying the agreed to % of their GDP, RETROACTIVELY and for PERPETUITY... you must be F'n 'special' to purport that sheite. Our involvement in the sheite holes around the world are not really a threat to us... we are being beneficent out of generosity. Europe, Eurasia, Africa, South America, the Orient & the Middle East etc. are geographically in greater peril than the US. They should be contributing MORE not less than us... Canada is the biggest moocher of all contributing the least % of GDP to NATO, than any other member. I'm F'n fed up with them & all you liberal globalists overtly undermining the sovereignty and nationalistic interests of the USA...
Trump says he'll save by bringing troops home from Germany, actually Germany pays half of the expense of having them there. They'll still be on the US pay roll. It'll cost US $billions.
Germany pays 1% to NATO & we pay 4.2% and you have the gall to be beotching about how unfair it is to them...

While we're at it w/ Germany, lets see how they like a 10% automotive tariff compared to what we impose on them at 2.5%. I am very fond of my German import 'fun car' & will be trading it in for new shortly, but I don't really care if they jack the OEM prices to offset a 7.5 increase to our imposed tariff on them. It's like the US has been going out of its way to open our vaults, dispersing our treasure to bandits... lol

Last edited:
While we're at it w/ Germany, lets see how they like a 10% automotive tariff compared to what we impose on them at 2.5%. I am very fond of my German import 'fun car' & will be trading it in for new shortly, but I don't really care if they jack the OEM prices to offset a 7.5 increase to our imposed tariff on them. It's like the US has been going out of its way to open our vaults & dispersing our treasure to bandits... lol
You'll find out when you price new cars.
5568.jpg

Last edited:
98 senators rebuke Trump.

The Bastard! He wants Europeans to pay for their defense?!

Absolutely deplorable!

Yeah. We'll have to supply or own hairdressers, racial sensitivity trainers and surrender monkeys (fortunately, no shortage of snowflakes a la Bergdahl) next time around.

… Fuck NATO. I'd pull out and leave them holding the bag. They haven't and never would do shit for us anyway. They only remained our friends so long as we held out the bag of American goodies for them to pick from! …

It should be NATO's problem, not Trump's. Only prostitutes demand to be paid for their "loyalty".

Oh by the way: Who is able to work for the GröFaZ (=greatest leader of all times) Trump without being his personal loyal prostitute?

Last edited:
Yeah. We'll have to supply or own hairdressers, racial sensitivity trainers and surrender monkeys (fortunately, no shortage of snowflakes a la Bergdahl) next time around.
Will Trump, Jr. and Eric fake disability like dad did.

So, regale us with all your deeds of "daring do" for this corporate entity that is USA.INC...yeah, that's what I suspected.... so STFU.

I wouldn't sign up to fight foreign wars of aggression either for a corporation that views our best as nothing but cannon fodder. You really are a nadless pussy with so very little to add to this forum.

He's winning. Bgily! NATO is getting schlonged.

It is starting to really worry the America hating LWNJ's. Covfefe?

48f.jpeg

I don't translate this now into my own language - but sure Trump will win. After his victory the NATO will be destroyed and the USA will be without international shield in the Atlantic. What's in the cup of the hero Trump? Whiskey?

Pretty damn sure Trump doesn't give a rats ass.:D

He's winning. Bgily! NATO is getting schlonged.

It is starting to really worry the America hating LWNJ's. Covfefe?

48f.jpeg

I don't translate this now into my own language - but sure Trump will win. After his victory the NATO will be destroyed and the USA will be without international shield in the Atlantic. What's in the cup of the hero Trump? Whiskey?

So are you implying that a European or South American nation are going to attack us? Or that Russia or China was /ever/ going to shoot Europe or Canada if they were intending to attack the US?

Atlantic shield my ass...

Pretty damn sure Trump doesn't give a rats ass.:D
He made that very clear, making all but 2 senators to rebuke him.

Forum List

Back