Rudy Giuliani – I Could Convict Crooked Hillary on 26 Counts

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Still Report ^ | 10/10/2016 | Bill Still
Rudy Giuliani – I Could Convict Crooked Hillary on 26 Counts After last night’s debate, Rudy Giuliani appeared on Sean Hannity’s after-debate show. He said that Donald Trump delivered one of the biggest knockouts in presidential debate history, and that if he were the Attorney General he could prosecute Hillary Clinton on violations of 26 different criminal statutes

Rudy Giuliani – I Could Convict Crooked Hillary on 26 Counts After last night’s debate, Rudy Giuliani appeared on Sean Hannity’s after-debate show. He said that Donald Trump delivered one of the biggest knockouts in presidential debate history, and that if he were the Attorney General he could prosecute Hillary Clinton on violations of 26 different criminal statutes
Various conservatives have been saying that for 40 years

I hope Trump's security is on their toes. Hillary will do anything to keep out of prison.

All those investigations should have given Rudy a call. They couldn't find anything.

LOL Yes, Donald Trump has delivered knockout blows in the last two debates. Knockout blows to Donald Trump.

All those investigations should have given Rudy a call. They couldn't find anything.
Comey found 6 felonies but was too crooked to prosecute, and we have found out he didn’t even investigate her server!

I'm just amazed Rudy could count that high.

I'm just amazed Rudy could count that high.
We're amazed you can type!

Is Rudy Giuliani making another promise like Trey Gowdy did over Benghazi? That didn't work out for well for Trey Gowdy, the Reich wing turned him into another conspiracy theory, after enormous tax payer dollars were wasted on 8 separate investigations into Benghazi.
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

85159870.jpg

Here's what Rudy had to say last week on and blew everyone's WIG off.
Giuliani: A man with 'this kind of economic genius' better for US than a woman

"
Giuliani: A man with 'this kind of economic genius' better for US than a woman. (in reference to Trump has being brilliant for not paying Federal income taxes for the last 18 years.)

This is exactly how you lose elections.

So are you certain you want to waste all those taxpayer dollars on another investigation that is going to blow up in your faces.

Furthermore, you better dam well hope that Democrats do not take over the house, because you'll be up to your email eyeballs in scandals and investigations into Colin Powell's emails when he was secretary of state.

"The bottom line: Democrats may try to turn the revelations about the email accounts used by Powell and Rice’s staff into a scandal. They may release press statements condemning the former secretaries of state; they may call for scores of unnecessary congressional hearings; they may go to the press and confidently proclaim that crimes were committed by these honorable Republicans. But it would all be lies. Powell and Rice did nothing wrong. This could be considered a scandal only by ignorant or lying partisans.

So there is no Powell or Rice email scandal. And no doubt, that will infuriate the Republicans who are trying so hard to trick people into believing Clinton committed a crime by doing the exact same thing as her predecessors."
The shocking truth: Colin Powell’s emails don’t matter

And yes, Colin Powell also received classified documents on his personal AOL email account.
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

20446315-mmmain.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back