Rudy Giuliani Says Black Parents Need To Teach Their Children To Respect Police Victim-blaming at it

I think I get it. The anarchy fueled left thought that the BLM movement would resonate throughout the Country after a member assassinated five Police Officers and wounded 11 others but the movement petered out and now the true believers are incoherent and drunk and angry....and dangerous.
If BLM's sparked this murderer to act out, than lets assume that every time a white mf gets killed, its because of Trump. Now does that make sense, you ingrate shit for brains fuck head. And just for the record moron......black men getting pissed don't need a BLM movement to get this angry, its called living in America!!

Sorry. When we saw "black lives matter," we assumed it meant all black lives.
i suspect it does mean ALL Black lives. The media isn't present when Blacks attempt to address that issue so you don't see it. The one time that issue was publicized was when Farrakhan had his one million man march when the war between the "bloods" and "crips" was escalating. It worked for a while, but obviously,Farrakhan needs to step up again and seek to harness all the Black political clout he can muster to get to the core. But that will not be enough. White criminals more numerous than Black criminals. That makes crime in the USAA a national problem. All of us need to come together to address it…that is unless there is an underlying agenda to keep crime going strong. There is profit in private prisons and asset seizures.
farrakhan was sewing more hate. Hate isn't vanquished by more hate.
Here we are in the 21st century, and you white shit for brain good for nothing simps are still stuck on the black panthers that don't exist, Louis F. who's about 100 and Al Sharpton, who's so mainstream, its pathetic, I mean really, its time you whores get with the times!!
I'm not white, Shaneney
So what do you want from me? Of certificate of authenticity?
:confused-84:

I think I get it. The anarchy fueled left thought that the BLM movement would resonate throughout the Country after a member assassinated five Police Officers and wounded 11 others but the movement petered out and now the true believers are incoherent and drunk and angry....and dangerous.
If BLM's sparked this murderer to act out, than lets assume that every time a white mf gets killed, its because of Trump. Now does that make sense, you ingrate shit for brains fuck head. And just for the record moron......black men getting pissed don't need a BLM movement to get this angry, its called living in America!!
^^^^ needs chocolate.

And an aroma therapy bath.

And they have shown their goal is to incite domestic terrorists.

The cops need no inciting. Its obvious the Nazis, Skinheads, and KKK have infiltrated the cop profession to such a degree that no Black person is safe. i encourage all Black people to protect themselves.

Everyone should teach their kids to respect law enforcement, and respect laws.

In the case of the black community, black mothers need to teach their kids the same.

The cops need no inciting. Its obvious the Nazis, Skinheads, and KKK have infiltrated the cop profession to such a degree that no Black person is safe. i encourage all Black people to protect themselves.
Protect themselves from what? From white cops or from the black, Asian, and Hispanic officers they work with everyday?

Everyone should teach their kids to respect law enforcement, and respect laws.

In the case of the black community, black mothers need to teach their kids the same.
No one should respect them until they have demonstrated they have gotten rid of the cave chimps that proliferate the profession. You dont just get respect,,,,you earn it.

Protect themselves from what? From white cops or from the black, Asian, and Hispanic officers they work with everyday?
From white cave chimps parading as police of course. If you notice even in the police force Blacks, Asian, and Hispanics have their own protective organizations apart from white cops.

From white cave chimps parading as police of course. If you notice even in the police force Blacks, Asian, and Hispanics have their own protective organizations apart from white cops.
Segregated police unions?

Sounds like a load.

Sounds like a load.

You sound like a load yourself. A load of stupidity.

Welcome to the National Black Police Association

Home

Sounds like a load.

Home
I doubt that's any cop's primary union, the one that's actually going to defend them when faced with adverse administrative action. Police unions are color blind, the real ones anyway.

Sounds like a load.

Home
I doubt that's any cop's primary union, the one that's actually going to defend them when faced with adverse administrative action. Police unions are color blind, the real ones anyway.
Who said anything about a union except you dummy? A union is not the only type of organization.

Sounds like a load.

Home
Who said anything about a union except you dummy? A union is not the only type of organization.
So then all cops join the same union regardless of skin color. Apparently they aren't racist like you.

Sounds like a load.

Home
So then all cops join the same union regardless of skin color. Apparently they aren't racist like you.
Thats typically how unions work. Everyone has to join it. However, to get resources and talk about racial problems they form racially separate groups since whites are so racist just like I just educated you about. Exactly how stupid are you?

National Native American Law Enforcement Association |

Forum List

Back