Rudy Giuliani Tweets the Truth After Visiting Ukraine

:lol:

The real reason Ghoulilani went to Ukraine was to destroy the evidence of his criminal activities there for which he is under investigation.

This fake shit he's tweeting is just cover for the rube herd.

Hmmmm...Rudy is under investigation for his criminal activities in the Ukraine. I wonder why Trump hasn't picked up the phone and asked Zelensky to help investigate Rudy's corruption?

The real reason Ghoulilani went to Ukraine was to destroy the evidence of his criminal activities there for which he is under investigation.
Hmmmm...Rudy is under investigation for his criminal activities in the Ukraine. I wonder why Trump hasn't picked up the phone and asked Zelensky to help investigate Rudy's corruption?
You libs have been cheering on the witch hunt against Trump, I'm not surprised to see you now cheering on the witch hunt against Rudy.

The truth about 2016 has finally been revealed.

<< “In my next thread of tweets I will be sharing some of the evidence I have garnered through hundreds of hours of research. Turn notifications on & stay tuned.” >>

Giuliani Blasts Out Info He Collected In Ukraine
When authorities have the goods on a criminal after a serious investigation, it makes perfect sense to "TWEET" the results. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Rudy is under investigation based on the vast business dealings democrats say he has in Ukraine. Rudy said who ever finds his Ukrainian assets can have half. Democrats naturally being lunatics say this is an admission of assets.

Like how do you type up your conspiracies with one hand while shaving Putin’s balls with the other?:abgg2q.jpg:

The truth about 2016 has finally been revealed.

<< “In my next thread of tweets I will be sharing some of the evidence I have garnered through hundreds of hours of research. Turn notifications on & stay tuned.” >>

Giuliani Blasts Out Info He Collected In Ukraine
When authorities have the goods on a criminal after a serious investigation, it makes perfect sense to "TWEET" the results. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

rudy isnt the authorities dumbass,,,

When authorities have the goods on a criminal after a serious investigation, it makes perfect sense to "TWEET" the results.
As long as Barr and Durham also get the tweets, everything is AOK.

Forum List

Back