Rudy Giuliani's Law License Suspended

And what does stating your opinion of the 2020 election have to do with practicing law?
Dumb question. Making demonstrably false statements in courts and publicly in his capacity as a lawyer. Yes, what they say publicly matters. He established a pattern and mad a farce of more than a few courtrooms.

They are entitled to their opinions, right or wrong.
Giuliani isn’t in trouble because of opinions. He’s in trouble because of lies. Falsehoods. Claiming facts that aren’t true.

Practicing law is a privilege.

Giuliani stated he thought that the election was stolen.

So does half of America.

But only Giuliani lost his law license because of it. Why? Because he supports Trump.

Yes, he is being persecuted for first amendment rights. He will get this back in spades.
He said a lot more than you suggest.

For example, he said that in Pennsylvania more ballots were mailed back than mailed out in the first place. That was a lie. Complete fabrication.

There are many more.

He lost his law license because he told lie after lie

And what does that have to do with practicing law? He has a right to say the moon is made of green cheese. First amendment rights baby. Even for Trump supporters.

You DO realize this is only temporary and he gets his day in court to present his side, right?

And what does that have to do with practicing law?
Have you thought about reading about the ruling yourself, instead of pestering strangers on the internet?

Yes I did, and I'm right. This will not hold up in court. The man is entitled to say what he thinks. What makes these courts the arbiters of truth? 6 leftist judges made this decision. Let's put this at the SCOTUS level and see where it goes. Their ruling is foolish and childish. Akin to not liking what the kid next door says about you so you take your ball and go home.

I like to come back to a post a few days later to see how quickly it stopped being about the actual OP and more about whatever goofy shit conservatives are whining about at the moment...

deflection is their #1 go to when they can't defend donny & his merry gang of grifters.
Just tell us how rich that you are that you want to pay more taxes?

What the fuck does paying taxes have to do with Ghouli getting law license lifted?

Oh, nothing. But you need misdirect/redirect away from your very otherwise fucking lame responses.
LOL I find it comical that Xiden is so scared of a 77 year old man that they take his law license. However this does not matter because Giuliani does not need a law license to present the info on Hunter and Joe Xidens relationship with communist china

CIAO
So your goofy ass thinks Biden is so powerful that he can order Rudy's law license to be suspended...

but your orange cuck of a cult leader is so weak that he couldn't stop it?

Why is your cult leader so weak?
LOL, can you tell us how rich that you are that you voted to pay more taxes? Be detailed?
Can you tell us how a senile old man keeps making your cult leader his bitch?

View attachment 506637View attachment 506637View attachment 506637
Hey playbrain did you figure out why you voted to pay higher taxes yet? Or are you too stupid to even know

278-2786893_post-funny-gas-station-memes.png
Hey playbrain did you figure out why you voted to pay higher taxes yet? Or are you too stupid to even know.

You do not even know do you?

Sad

Retard alert
The repub party wanted to up gas taxes and keep the corporation taxes low, allowing people like Bezos paying 0 taxes. Biden has never advocated raising taxes on the middle class. That is a lie....which the repub party seems very adept on doing.
Biden has already raised taxes on the middle class and on the poor.

Yawn
You are lying. As a matter of fact, he is allowing a child care credit.

• The American Rescue Plan institutes a fully refundable Child Tax Credit for 2021, increasing the maximum amount eligible parents can receive for simply having a qualifying child dependent to $3,000 per child ages 6 to 17 per year, or $250 per month. For children under the age of 6, the maximum credit equals $3,600 annually, or $300 per month.
Thankfully the idiot trump is gone. He is on a Pity Tour spreading his lies about election fraud. Poor Donald. The court cases are piling up on him.
Xiden is also being excommunicated from his religion for killing children.

And what does that have to do with practicing law?
Have you thought about reading about the ruling yourself, instead of pestering strangers on the internet?

Yes I did, and I'm right. This will not hold up in court. The man is entitled to say what he thinks. What makes these courts the arbiters of truth? 6 leftist judges made this decision. Let's put this at the SCOTUS level and see where it goes. Their ruling is foolish and childish. Akin to not liking what the kid next door says about you so you take your ball and go home.
So that I am clear.....

The truth is no place for courts?

Cool....

So does this apply to all courts or just courts that are not favorable to your cult leader?

Giuliani isn’t in trouble because of opinions. He’s in trouble because of lies. Falsehoods. Claiming facts that aren’t true.

So does half of America.

But only Giuliani lost his law license because of it. Why? Because he supports Trump.

Yes, he is being persecuted for first amendment rights. He will get this back in spades.

For example, he said that in Pennsylvania more ballots were mailed back than mailed out in the first place. That was a lie. Complete fabrication.

There are many more.

And what does that have to do with practicing law? He has a right to say the moon is made of green cheese. First amendment rights baby. Even for Trump supporters.

You DO realize this is only temporary and he gets his day in court to present his side, right?
Why would you even use the phrase "get his day in court to present his side" -- you just said that the courts are not the arbiters of truth....

Rudy shouldn't even attend...he should rebel against the whole legal system since you seem to believe the truth and the courts don't mix

No wonder Rudy and his cult teammates never presented a single bit of this "truth" when they were in a court room

So does half of America.

There are many more.

the first amendment issue was dealt with in the decision to suspend that assclown. read it.

I like to come back to a post a few days later to see how quickly it stopped being about the actual OP and more about whatever goofy shit conservatives are whining about at the moment...

deflection is their #1 go to when they can't defend donny & his merry gang of grifters.

What the fuck does paying taxes have to do with Ghouli getting law license lifted?

Oh, nothing. But you need misdirect/redirect away from your very otherwise fucking lame responses.
LOL I find it comical that Xiden is so scared of a 77 year old man that they take his law license. However this does not matter because Giuliani does not need a law license to present the info on Hunter and Joe Xidens relationship with communist china

CIAO
So your goofy ass thinks Biden is so powerful that he can order Rudy's law license to be suspended...

LOL, can you tell us how rich that you are that you voted to pay more taxes? Be detailed?

Hey playbrain did you figure out why you voted to pay higher taxes yet? Or are you too stupid to even know

Answer his question. Yeah deflection given eh ?

nope. no deflection .... the question doesn't belong in this here thread because it has nothing to do with the thread...

take that MAGAT cowboy hat off & put yer critical thinking cap on if you can find it.

So does half of America.

There are many more.

Lawyers have a code to protect the integrity of their profession. Kind of like doctors.

He’s not going to prison for his remarks. He is just losing a privilege he has no constitutional right to have.

And yes, he will get an opportunity to defend himself (again) on these matters, but given how poorly he fared on the first meeting, I would have my doubts. I’m not even sure he should try given how he’s never going to actually practice law in legitimate capacity.

CIAO

Hey playbrain did you figure out why you voted to pay higher taxes yet? Or are you too stupid to even know.

Sad

Retard alert
The repub party wanted to up gas taxes and keep the corporation taxes low, allowing people like Bezos paying 0 taxes. Biden has never advocated raising taxes on the middle class. That is a lie....which the repub party seems very adept on doing.

Yawn

link?

CIAO

nope. no deflection .... the question doesn't belong in this here thread because it has nothing to do with the thread...

take that MAGAT cowboy hat off & put yer critical thinking cap on if you can find it.
The fact is that you are delusional and believe that you are so rich that you want to pay more taxes and that when you are faced with what you did all that you can babble is that your vote is irrelevant.

CIAO

Sad

Retard alert

Yawn

link?
Biden ended most of the Trump tax credits, this equates to raising taxes. Are you really so dumb that you do not know this?

Oh yea I forgot, you are that dumb

Sorry, but I don't believe anything a liberal website says. :rolleyes:

but you believe an adulterous conman who literally defrauded people outa their hard earned cash thru a fraudulent university AND had his 'charitable' foundation closed down because he STOLE the cash, meant for the poor & other organizations - so he can use it for his own personal piggy bank.

you know that expression by PT barnum:

' a sucker is born every minute '?

he was talking about *you*

Sorry, but I don't believe anything a liberal website says.
I have always thought this is basically you telling on yourself for being stupid and lazy. So, you would rather be ignorant of the "few" reported facts and are too stupid to read something critically and see how much actual truth or insight it offers?

Okay, uh, good for you.

that's why donny loves the poorly educated long time.

but you believe an adulterous conman who literally defrauded people outa their hard earned cash thru a fraudulent university AND had his 'charitable' foundation closed down because he STOLE the cash, meant for the poor & other organizations - so he can use it for his own personal piggy bank.

Tell us about your cash that you want to give to the government in higher taxes under Xiden

CIAO

The fact is that you are delusional and believe that you are so rich that you want to pay more taxes and that when you are faced with what you did all that you can babble is that your vote is irrelevant.

blah blah fucking blah.

nobody WANTS to pay more taxes .... but thinking people understand that it is a requirement for a successful society.

btw ... i am not rich - like i said ... i am financially comfortable & if you aren't, then you are the targeted part of society that needs the help.

taxes ain't gonna be raised for those making 400K or less. i live in CT, one of the highest taxed states in the country & i can certainly live comfortably on that, which means MY taxes aren't going up....

Tell us about your cash that you want to give to the government in higher taxes under Xiden

show us the link that taxes have already been raised by biden.

Forum List

Back