Rudy Giuliani's Law License Suspended

I like to come back to a post a few days later to see how quickly it stopped being about the actual OP and more about whatever goofy shit conservatives are whining about at the moment...

deflection is their #1 go to when they can't defend donny & his merry gang of grifters.
Just tell us how rich that you are that you want to pay more taxes?

What the fuck does paying taxes have to do with Ghouli getting law license lifted?

Oh, nothing. But you need misdirect/redirect away from your very otherwise fucking lame responses.
LOL I find it comical that Xiden is so scared of a 77 year old man that they take his law license. However this does not matter because Giuliani does not need a law license to present the info on Hunter and Joe Xidens relationship with communist china

CIAO
So your goofy ass thinks Biden is so powerful that he can order Rudy's law license to be suspended...

but your orange cuck of a cult leader is so weak that he couldn't stop it?

Why is your cult leader so weak?
LOL, can you tell us how rich that you are that you voted to pay more taxes? Be detailed?
Can you tell us how a senile old man keeps making your cult leader his bitch?

View attachment 506637View attachment 506637View attachment 506637
Hey playbrain did you figure out why you voted to pay higher taxes yet? Or are you too stupid to even know

278-2786893_post-funny-gas-station-memes.png

Dusty How can Rudy every get back in the courtroom as an attorney? He has proven that he can lie with the ease of....well...his master....the former Guy...the Liar in Chief.

Senator Byrd also described his association with the KKK "a one of the greatest mistakes of my life"...

he apologised bigley & spent the next several years voting in the senate to reverse that ideology.
Oh so they get a pass because they tow the line as Democrat's, but everyone else has to be condemned for life if not a newly born Democrat hell bent on using old issues to brow beat their political opponent's to death with them eh ???

Nothing says cult like Democrat does. Full of opportunist who would throw their white grandmother under the bus like Obama did or like Hillary did to the women her husband abused, while claiming she believes the women who make claim's against men, and on and on and on. Oh and like some black's do to those who turn and say to other black's, hey you an uncle Tom if you tell me to practice good character in life, because you knows it's them white's that made me this way. Under the bus the black man goes if he wants black's to do better. On and on it goes.
More clarity on Sen. Byrd for you poppydog.

Byrd later called joining the KKK "the greatest mistake I ever made." In 1997, he told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena." In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision—a jejune and immature outlook—seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions." Byrd also said in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized for a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."
Forgive the KKK member, but blame innocent white's that never did such things forever and ever eh ??? Pathetic.
Senator Byrd disavowed his KKK past, unlike your continued defense white privilege.
Senator Byrd also described his association with the KKK "a one of the greatest mistakes of my life"...

he apologised bigley & spent the next several years voting in the senate to reverse that ideology.
Oh so they get a pass because they tow the line as Democrat's, but everyone else has to be condemned for life if not a newly born Democrat hell bent on using old issues to brow beat their political opponent's to death with them eh ???

Nothing says cult like Democrat does. Full of opportunist who would throw their white grandmother under the bus like Obama did or like Hillary did to the women her husband abused, while claiming she believes the women who make claim's against men, and on and on and on. Oh and like some black's do to those who turn and say to other black's, hey you an uncle Tom if you tell me to practice good character in life, because you knows it's them white's that made me this way. Under the bus the black man goes if he wants black's to do better. On and on it goes.

Byrd later called joining the KKK "the greatest mistake I ever made." In 1997, he told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena." In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision—a jejune and immature outlook—seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions." Byrd also said in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized for a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."
Forgive the KKK member, but blame innocent white's that never did such things forever and ever eh ??? Pathetic.
Senator Byrd disavowed his KKK past, unlike your continued defense white privilege.
It's not about Byrd, but more about your inconsistencies when it comes to your selective outrage over your selective alledgedly accused racist individuals in government. You all tried to barbeque Trump on your trumped up bullcrap about being a racist, then found yourselves with an individual that actually had ties to the KKK. How flipping hilarious is that ??? If it weren't so sad, SNL would be all over the skit, but even they figure that it's as hot as a counterfeit twenty, so crickets is all we hear in contrast to it all.

I like to come back to a post a few days later to see how quickly it stopped being about the actual OP and more about whatever goofy shit conservatives are whining about at the moment...

deflection is their #1 go to when they can't defend donny & his merry gang of grifters.

What the fuck does paying taxes have to do with Ghouli getting law license lifted?

Oh, nothing. But you need misdirect/redirect away from your very otherwise fucking lame responses.
LOL I find it comical that Xiden is so scared of a 77 year old man that they take his law license. However this does not matter because Giuliani does not need a law license to present the info on Hunter and Joe Xidens relationship with communist china

CIAO
So your goofy ass thinks Biden is so powerful that he can order Rudy's law license to be suspended...

LOL, can you tell us how rich that you are that you voted to pay more taxes? Be detailed?

Hey playbrain did you figure out why you voted to pay higher taxes yet? Or are you too stupid to even know

Answer his question. Yeah deflection given eh ?

It's not about Byrd, but more about your inconsistencies when it comes to your selective outrage over your selective alledgedly accused racist individuals in government. You all tried to barbeque Trump on your trumped up bullcrap about being a racist, then found yourselves with an individual that actually had ties to the KKK. How flipping hilarious is that ??? If it weren't so sad, SNL would be all over the skit, but even they figure that it's as hot as a counterfeit twenty, so crickets is all we hear in contrast to it all.
Hilarious is you comparing 1940’s Byrd to the former president retweeting alt-white memes.

Fucking selective? Wasn’t the thump real estate company twice convicted of red lining I NYC?

Rich

You sounds very angry.....too bad...

Actions have consequences.

Lawyers are officers of the court.

Giuliani may lie to Trump and Trump supporters, but lying in open court is a disbarrable offense.

He is suspended now. if Guiliani is disbarred, he got what he deserved though I have no doubt he will appeal the suspension.
I think it should go to the Supreme Court.
Why should it go to the Supreme Court?

Because it's a first amendment right issue. Lawyers don't give up that right when they pass the bar. They are entitled to their opinions, right or wrong. They are also entitled to state publicly or otherwise their opinions. The constitution clearly states you cannot punish someone for speaking their mind. And since the constitution applies to the GOV'T limiting free speech, when the GOV'T takes his law license because of things he SAID the constitution directly applies.

This would get overturned by the POTUS in a heartbeat. Even if what he said is false, lawyers lie all the time and don't lose their licenses. Of course some of the liars are Biden supporters so they're immune.

Dusty How can Rudy every get back in the courtroom as an attorney? He has proven that he can lie with the ease of....well...his master....the former Guy...the Liar in Chief.
Weird....lawyers are practiced liars.....examples:

1. Bill Clinton
  2. Hillary Clinton
  3. Barack H. Obama
  4. Michelle Obama
  5. Cory Booker
  6. Julian Castro
  7. Kirsten Gillibrand
  8. Kamala Harris
  9. Amy Klobuchar
  10. Eric Swalwell
  11. Liz Warren
  12. Andrew Yang
  13. Jerry Nadler

If lying in court or in public was something that would get you thrown in jail then all of the above would be in prison.

Giuliani may lie to Trump and Trump supporters, but lying in open court is a disbarrable offense.

He is suspended now. if Guiliani is disbarred, he got what he deserved though I have no doubt he will appeal the suspension.

Because it's a first amendment right issue. Lawyers don't give up that right when they pass the bar. They are entitled to their opinions, right or wrong. They are also entitled to state publicly or otherwise their opinions. The constitution clearly states you cannot punish someone for speaking their mind. And since the constitution applies to the GOV'T limiting free speech, when the GOV'T takes his law license because of things he SAID the constitution directly applies.

This would get overturned by the POTUS in a heartbeat. Even if what he said is false, lawyers lie all the time and don't lose their licenses. Of course some of the liars are Biden supporters so they're immune.
Dude you can’t use your opinion as a lawyer to present a false case in court.

How stupid are you?

1. Bill Clinton
  2. Hillary Clinton
  3. Barack H. Obama
  4. Michelle Obama
  5. Cory Booker
  6. Julian Castro
  7. Kirsten Gillibrand
  8. Kamala Harris
  9. Amy Klobuchar
  10. Eric Swalwell
  11. Liz Warren
  12. Andrew Yang
  13. Jerry Nadler

If lying in court or in public was something that would get you thrown in jail then all of the above would be in prison.
Okay, we should look at trump university or trump college for lies in court?

BTW when did President Barack Obama lie in court?

Hilarious is you comparing 1940’s Byrd to the former president retweeting alt-white memes.

Fucking selective? Wasn’t the thump real estate company twice convicted of red lining I NYC?

Rich
If you have solid proof, and this means proof from an unbiased court that agrees with you, and maybe convinces a majority of the country to highly agree on the matter, then we can get past it somehow... So far it's just political theater back and forth/finger pointing, and then nothing but accusations by political operatives that seemingly have some valid points at times, but are then being selective in there political application of such points. Seems we have no winner's and no loser's in these things, so the bullcrap just rolls on.

1. Bill Clinton
  2. Hillary Clinton
  3. Barack H. Obama
  4. Michelle Obama
  5. Cory Booker
  6. Julian Castro
  7. Kirsten Gillibrand
  8. Kamala Harris
  9. Amy Klobuchar
  10. Eric Swalwell
  11. Liz Warren
  12. Andrew Yang
  13. Jerry Nadler

Okay, we should look at trump university or trump college for lies in court?

BTW when did President Barack Obama lie in court?
When has Obama ever told the truth?

Barack Obama fraudulently applied to the Illinois Bar:
  • Obama had 17 unpaid parking tickets from his days at Harvard.
  • Obama omitted his aliases of Barry Soetoro and Barry Obama.
  • Obama admitted to drug use when he was younger and there is strong reason to believe he was still using drugs.
Obama admitted to using illegal drugs in his book.

Who cares he is 77 years old, but to answer your question yes he can still bring all of his information into the courtroom. See kid he does not need to be an attorney

CIAO

Hey playbrain did you figure out why you voted to pay higher taxes yet? Or are you too stupid to even know.

You do not even know do you?

Sad

Retard alert

He lied. He lied to the public. He lied to the Court. He lied to the Cult. He will pay...

Forum List

Back