Rudy Giuliani's Law License Suspended

I like to come back to a post a few days later to see how quickly it stopped being about the actual OP and more about whatever goofy shit conservatives are whining about at the moment...

When the threads start going against whatever RWNJ conspiracy is the current rave, Cons then move to misdirection, redirection and out lying.
Well....the left used to just call everyone racists......but now they think they can get away with calling us terrorists because of one tiny event on Jan 6th that none of us had anything to do with.
Remember when this post was about Rudy having his license suspended for his own misconduct and you reactionary right wing cucks instantly started whining about everything else??

Remember how you folks had to lie about the Obamas having their license suspended like it was some sort of big deal?? Now when one of your cult team members ACTUALLY get their license suspended -- yall pretend like it isn't as big as a deal as you claimed it was when it involved black folks...
And so you throw out the race-card like a typical Democrat.
From what Snopes.com says.....Michael surrendered her license because she knew she was about to have it suspended. Barack retired his so he wouldn't have to face charges that he lied on his bar application. So technically neither of their licenses were suspended....but would have been if they had tried to keep them.

Neither lost their law license nor were they ever in danger of losing their licenses. Your lies are pathetic. They didn't have time to keep up with required con ed courses.
That's not what Snope.com said.

Real Estate agents have to complete training and pay fees to keep their licenses active.
I'm sure that's what Michelle was facing when she changed her license to inactive. She didn't want to pay the fees and pay the malpractice insurance needed to keep it active. Obama's license is retired. He probably retired it because he didn't think he needed it anymore....but for some reason he retired it instead of putting it on inactive status. So he was probably going to be asked to answer for inaccuracies on his bar application...
Why do you keep lying??

"A spokesperson for the Illinois ARDC (Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission) told Reuters via email: “Neither Barack nor Michelle Obama has ever been the subject of attorney disciplinary proceedings in Illinois. The ‘Lawyer Search’ portion of the ARDC’s website ( www.iardc.org ) correctly notes that the Obamas are not currently authorized to practice law in Illinois, but that is because Barack Obama elected to assume retired status and Michelle Obama elected to assume inactive status. Both could return to active status and practice law if they desired.”

Does it bother you that your goofy ass thinks Obama is so powerful that he could make the Illinois state bar cover up for him and his wife "DESPITE NOT EVEN BEING IN THE US SENATE YET" let alone the president.....

But a guy who was not only "America's Mayor" but also Trump's own attorney - that guy wasn't powerful enough to have the bar cover for him??

Is that what it is....having to admit that your cult leader and his team mates are weak powerless cucks in comparison to that scary negro and his wife? I mean...yall don't even do all of this type of freaking out over Bill Clinton being disbarred...but yall definitely love to fantasize about how those Obama darkies lost their law licenses
The state of NY has a hardon for Donald and his friends.
Their entire purpose in life is screwing with him and his associates.
This isn't a matter of weakness on Trump's part.....more yet another example of oppression from the left.

LOLOL.. Its about Trump being a crook.
No....it's about the state of NY's DAs being corrupt commie bastards.
So does that mean you support police and judicial reform??
Reform is just another word for defunding.
The only kind of reforms the left is interested in seems to make everything worse than it was before.

I like to come back to a post a few days later to see how quickly it stopped being about the actual OP and more about whatever goofy shit conservatives are whining about at the moment...

deflection is their #1 go to when they can't defend donny & his merry gang of grifters.
Just tell us how rich that you are that you want to pay more taxes?

What the fuck does paying taxes have to do with Ghouli getting law license lifted?

Oh, nothing. But you need misdirect/redirect away from your very otherwise fucking lame responses.
LOL I find it comical that Xiden is so scared of a 77 year old man that they take his law license. However this does not matter because Giuliani does not need a law license to present the info on Hunter and Joe Xidens relationship with communist china

CIAO
So your goofy ass thinks Biden is so powerful that he can order Rudy's law license to be suspended...

but your orange cuck of a cult leader is so weak that he couldn't stop it?

Why is your cult leader so weak?

When the threads start going against whatever RWNJ conspiracy is the current rave, Cons then move to misdirection, redirection and out lying.
Well....the left used to just call everyone racists......but now they think they can get away with calling us terrorists because of one tiny event on Jan 6th that none of us had anything to do with.
Remember when this post was about Rudy having his license suspended for his own misconduct and you reactionary right wing cucks instantly started whining about everything else??

Remember how you folks had to lie about the Obamas having their license suspended like it was some sort of big deal?? Now when one of your cult team members ACTUALLY get their license suspended -- yall pretend like it isn't as big as a deal as you claimed it was when it involved black folks...
From what Snopes.com says.....Michael surrendered her license because she knew she was about to have it suspended. Barack retired his so he wouldn't have to face charges that he lied on his bar application. So technically neither of their licenses were suspended....but would have been if they had tried to keep them.

Neither lost their law license nor were they ever in danger of losing their licenses. Your lies are pathetic. They didn't have time to keep up with required con ed courses.

Real Estate agents have to complete training and pay fees to keep their licenses active.
I'm sure that's what Michelle was facing when she changed her license to inactive. She didn't want to pay the fees and pay the malpractice insurance needed to keep it active. Obama's license is retired. He probably retired it because he didn't think he needed it anymore....but for some reason he retired it instead of putting it on inactive status. So he was probably going to be asked to answer for inaccuracies on his bar application...
Why do you keep lying??

"A spokesperson for the Illinois ARDC (Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission) told Reuters via email: “Neither Barack nor Michelle Obama has ever been the subject of attorney disciplinary proceedings in Illinois. The ‘Lawyer Search’ portion of the ARDC’s website ( www.iardc.org ) correctly notes that the Obamas are not currently authorized to practice law in Illinois, but that is because Barack Obama elected to assume retired status and Michelle Obama elected to assume inactive status. Both could return to active status and practice law if they desired.”

Does it bother you that your goofy ass thinks Obama is so powerful that he could make the Illinois state bar cover up for him and his wife "DESPITE NOT EVEN BEING IN THE US SENATE YET" let alone the president.....

But a guy who was not only "America's Mayor" but also Trump's own attorney - that guy wasn't powerful enough to have the bar cover for him??

Is that what it is....having to admit that your cult leader and his team mates are weak powerless cucks in comparison to that scary negro and his wife? I mean...yall don't even do all of this type of freaking out over Bill Clinton being disbarred...but yall definitely love to fantasize about how those Obama darkies lost their law licenses
This isn't a matter of weakness on Trump's part.....more yet another example of oppression from the left.

The only kind of reforms the left is interested in seems to make everything worse than it was before.
So when you dic suckers were cheering Trump's criminal justice reform bills -- yall were being full of shit??

Figured

deflection is their #1 go to when they can't defend donny & his merry gang of grifters.

What the fuck does paying taxes have to do with Ghouli getting law license lifted?

Oh, nothing. But you need misdirect/redirect away from your very otherwise fucking lame responses.
LOL I find it comical that Xiden is so scared of a 77 year old man that they take his law license. However this does not matter because Giuliani does not need a law license to present the info on Hunter and Joe Xidens relationship with communist china

CIAO
So your goofy ass thinks Biden is so powerful that he can order Rudy's law license to be suspended...

LOL, can you tell us how rich that you are that you voted to pay more taxes? Be detailed?

CIAO

LOL, can you tell us how rich that you are that you voted to pay more taxes? Be detailed?
Can you tell us how a senile old man keeps making your cult leader his bitch?

CIAO

Again can you explain why you voted to pay more taxes? I find your life choices amusing

Why do you keep lying??

So when you dic suckers were cheering Trump's criminal justice reform bills -- yall were being full of shit??

Figured
What Democraps think is reform seems to be in opposition to what rational people think it is.
Everything you people change these days is intended to make the situation worse.

CIAO

The one question they have no answer for!!!

CIAO

Again can you explain why you voted to pay more taxes? I find your life choices amusing

What the fuck does paying taxes have to do with Rudi having Law License pulled?

CIAO

What the fuck does paying taxes have to do with Rudi having Law License pulled?
Again Rudi does not need a law license to present his info on Hunter Xiden.

Now can you please explain how you got so rich that you want to pay more taxes like Xiden promised that you would?

Senator Byrd also described his association with the KKK "a one of the greatest mistakes of my life"...

he apologised bigley & spent the next several years voting in the senate to reverse that ideology.
Oh so they get a pass because they tow the line as Democrat's, but everyone else has to be condemned for life if not a newly born Democrat hell bent on using old issues to brow beat their political opponent's to death with them eh ???

Nothing says cult like Democrat does. Full of opportunist who would throw their white grandmother under the bus like Obama did or like Hillary did to the women her husband abused, while claiming she believes the women who make claim's against men, and on and on and on. Oh and like some black's do to those who turn and say to other black's, hey you an uncle Tom if you tell me to practice good character in life, because you knows it's them white's that made me this way. Under the bus the black man goes if he wants black's to do better. On and on it goes.
More clarity on Sen. Byrd for you poppydog.

Byrd later called joining the KKK "the greatest mistake I ever made." In 1997, he told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena." In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision—a jejune and immature outlook—seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions." Byrd also said in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized for a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."
Forgive the KKK member, but blame innocent white's that never did such things forever and ever eh ??? Pathetic.
Senator Byrd disavowed his KKK past, unlike your continued defense white privilege.

Why do you keep lying??

Such as...

Fuck your mother fucking asshole Mystical Magical Non-Existent Sky Man.

Fuck any and all religion.

Praying for you.

pray for donny & his den of heathens. THEY are gonna need all the help they can get.

I think it should go to the Supreme Court.

I agree, but unfortunately it doesn't always work. Hence why the BIGGEST fraud in American history was allowed to take place.

<pssssst> you didn't get the memo? it already had the SC take a looksey. guess what?

201208170901-pennsylvania-scotus-order-large-169.jpg

^^^ read that last word ^^^

Here is the thing about Election Fraud/Voter Fraud. You must.....REPEAT.....Must present provable, verifiable proof....evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that Election Fraud/Voter Fraud did in fact happen.

Over 60-Separate cases alleging such Election Fraud/Voter Fraud were tossed for lack of evidence.

The thing is that they tried to prove it it's just that nobody would listen to them.

lol... um.... is that what they are telling you? do you ever research & find out facts or just swallow what you need to hear to soothe whatever butthurt you have about the chosen one loooooooooooosing?

In his response to the complaint, Rudy admitted it wasn’t true but it’s not his fault because he was just going by what someone told him.

Post me a link to an article that proves this claim.

FactCheck PostsFeatured Posts

Rudy Giuliani’s Bogus Election Fraud Claims​

By Eugene Kiely and Robert Farley
Posted on June 24, 2021

A New York court suspended former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s law license in that state for making “demonstrably false and misleading statements” about the 2020 presidential election results to the courts and the public at large, while serving as former President Donald Trump’s lawyer.
In a 33-page order, the Appellate Division of the New York Supreme Court described the suspension as “immediate,” but “interim” — pending disciplinary proceedings before the court’s Attorney Grievance Committee, which initiated the action against Giuliani.
The appellate court noted that “misconduct alone” isn’t grounds for suspension. It also requires evidence that the misconduct is “an immediate threat to the public interest.”
“We find that there is evidence of continuing misconduct, the underlying offense is incredibly serious, and the uncontroverted misconduct in itself will likely result in substantial permanent sanctions at the conclusion of these disciplinary proceedings,” the court explained in its order.
The court, in an opinion that reads like a fact-checking article, singled out several examples of Giuliani’s falsehoods. We have written about some of those, as well as several others. Here we provide a recap of some of Giuliani’s false and misleading election fraud claims.
[...]
Rudy Giuliani's Bogus Election Fraud Claims - FactCheck.org

you're welcome.

You've already lost, you just don't know it yet. Keep making a fool of yourself though, because it will become a witness against you in the day of judgement in which you desire so greatly. Playing with a hot iron eventually gets a person burned, and these days many are playing with the hot iron. You've been burned in life just as many have, but for some reason you don't learn. It's ok though, because the road is wide yet the gate is narrow, and your wishes will be fulfilled sadly enough for you.... Many think that they will just go back to nothing, as if never being born at all, but ohhh if it were just that simple. Prepare for judgement, as there will be no escaping it. Repent Now, and change in your ways before it's to late or remain lost forever. Your choice.

try a little matthew: 6-13; 'cause it could only do you some good & is stellar advice, cowboy.
Playtime can you please explain how you are so rich that you want to pay higher taxes?

lol!!!! what a right turn deflection!!!!

now stfu.
You deflected not me,

false. look at the OP. you are waaaaaayyyyyy off topic.

the fact is that you voted for Biden

yep, i did.

and he told everyone ahead of time that he would end the trump tax cuts

and? he ended a partial amt. don't ferget that them thar BIGCORP tax cuts were meant to be 'permanent' , but the worker bees pittance is designed to be only temporary, couresy of the (R)s. that has changed... partially.

raising taxes on everyone and that he would raise taxes after that as well.

you can't have growth with only cuts. you need revenue. even saint ronny found that out after slashing taxes soooooo much - he ended up raising them some 11x.

So just tell us how rich that you are

rich? nope. comforable? oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... but i also care about my neighbors that may not be so comfortable.

that you do not care about taxes?

see 2 replies up.

Or are you just a poor dumb slob that believes that you will get something for free,

free is always good. i bet you think that the ' free' obamaphone was his idea too.... right?

are you collecting unemployment instead of funding a 401K and you think that the people working are stupid.

lol ...

Is your home paid for,

yep. refinanced our 1st home w/ a 30 yr mortgage in 1990 down to a 15 yr ... sold that one in 1996 & bought our 2nd home w/ a 15 yr mortgage which has been paid off free & clear for years. oh & it sits on an acre of land, but abuts a 1200 acre state forest & all that there land that we enjoy is 100% tax FREE.

is your car paid for

yep. all 3 albeit they are older models. pd cash outright for all of them so no collision needed. a 2006 toyota scion, a 2007 prius, & a 2010 toyota tacoma.

or do you actually own nothing of substance?

i'll bet i have way less debt than you, trump humper. i also pay my credit cards off in full, every month. i haven't pd a dime in interest since saint ronny took that little tax deduction away.

remember when i said stfu?

ya, you go on 'n do that.

So tell us why you want to pay more taxes doofy
You are 100 percent deranged, this is clear which is why you think that you are so rich that you need to pay more taxes. When was the last time you paid capital gains? and at what rate, the trailer rate

<pffffft>

i'm not going down a DEFLECTION rabbit hole with you, little poorly educated deplorable that donny loves long time.

& counts on.

but will leave you with this.... suckerrrrrrrrrrr...................

I am not watching abigale, suckerrrrrr. LOL you have failed to explain why you want to pay more taxes, but then since you have no money you do not pay taxes anyway. Have fun looting Target and Walmart

^^^ impotent reply ^^^

I will tell that to my wife later when I am banging her box off

<incelsayswhat?>

CIAO

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg
gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

Well.....they have no proof that Rudy acted inappropriately. This is just an attempt to harass him.
Liar. They literally said right in the decision that the evidence shows his statements are demonstrably false. Every post by you has been one madeup lie after another. And then everyone else has to sort through your steaming pile of shit. Time wasting troll.

Well.....they have no proof that Rudy acted inappropriately. This is just an attempt to harass him.
Liar. They literally said right in the decision that the evidence shows his statements are demonstrably false. Every post by you has been one madeup lie after another. And then everyone else has to sort through your steaming pile of shit. Time wasting troll.
LOL the fact is that Rudi has you enthralled and he owns your mind. Remember when Rudi said that Hunter was fucking chinese crack whores and then the videos came out. Rudi knew before you and you can not change reality

But try as you are amusing

CIAO

View attachment 506637View attachment 506637View attachment 506637
Hey playbrain did you figure out why you voted to pay higher taxes yet? Or are you too stupid to even know

Forum List

Back