Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

Depends on who is doing the TELLING. Seems the CommieCrats have 90% of the Media. So---If the shoe fits....

That is why I discount 100% of the media...so put your shoes back on, your feet stink.

Rudy made this same basic claim back in Nov and never produced a damn thing, and now he does it again and is 2 weeks past the date he gave and it never even occurred to you that he might be full of shit.

I wonder why that is.
Waiting for Durham ,of course. Better to hit a Grand Slam than a solo shot.

Just like Trump is waiting for his investigators to finish their investigation into Obama in Hawaii.........
And will release his taxes as soon as that five year audit is over
For what purpose? No LAW says he has to.

Democrats are hiding in fear.

Rudy used to be able to back up his threats
Says he has the goods. I believe it.
Yea....just like Trump said he had the goods on Obama’s birth certificate

I have my best people looking into it.....they can’t believe what they are finding

Trump and his lackeys have always relied on his gullible followers to not actually care about what he promised last week.

Their M.O. is to make big promises and big smears and just keep repeating them, knowing their gullible followers will never care that they all they are doing is repeating the same lies and smears and never actually deliver the evidence.

4. "I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics."
Only one problem with this. Besides the fact that it sucks. --The Economy is great. Market way up ,which means those with 401k's and IRA's are doin' good. ISIS is crushed. Rotten Iran and Paris deals kaput. Regulations cut to the bone ,allowing 8 MILLION new jobs. Unemployment at record low. Rather be a "Lackey" to someone who ACTS instead of a Flunky to a worthless guy who "Talks Nice". Maybe the traitor Dems should "Investigate" how this was done instead of carping the guy who made it happen.

The funny part is that you think that Trump 'made this happen'- because that is what your Dear Leader told you.

The Economy is doing great at the moment- and would be doing better if Trump hadn't started his stupid 'easy to win' trade war. Of course the economy is on a upward trajectory from the low point- when Obama took over to when Trump took over- Trump took a recovering economy and didn't screw it up enough for it to fail.

ISIS is crushed for now- just as Obama crushed Al Qaeda and had Osama Bin Ladin killed- both good things. Neither means we are safe from terrorists.

Are we safer from Iran right now- or not safer? Iran is now enriching uranium beyond what they were doing under Obama- and that makes you feel better?

A few regulations were cut- some good- some not so good. Mostly of course it has meant that Corporations have been given a pass to screw over consumers and the environment.

And new jobs? Obama already did that
Obama’s Last Three Years Of Job Growth All Beat Trump’s Best Year

Obama created 1.5 million more jobs than Trump over a three-year period

It is harder for companies to find workers and it is later in the business cycle. However, Trump’s boasts about how many jobs he has added don’t include that he has generated 6.5 million jobs under his Presidency vs. the 8.1 million, or 1.5 million more that Obama did under the same timeframe. On average Obama created 43,000 more jobs per month than Trump.

But thank you for trying to change the subject from your Dear Leader's birther lies.......typical.
Cutting Regulations made it happen. Along with good Deals and TAX cuts. Obama created NO real jobs. Just Gov't sinecures and Bureaucrat jobs and part time ,minimum wage McJobs. Strike one. Try again.

Little bump for Ray

LOL- you just won't accept apples to apples will you?

You posited if we found out that "Joe did get Shokin fired to save his son" he should drop out of the race. I posited the exact same thing with Trump- that if we found out that Trump did call Ukraine in order to influence his election, he should resign.

I had no problem with stating that if it is proven that Joe acted to benefit his son he should drop out.

Why do you have such a hard time stating that if it is proven that Donald acted for his own personal political benefit that he should resign?

Is it that you just can't even allow yourself that tiny bit of doubt about your Dear Leader?

I wonder why Ray just can't bring himself to respond to this?

He had no problem with saying that Biden should drop out of the race if it is proven that he acted corruptly for his son's benefit.

But he just can't bring himself to say that Trump should resign if it is proven that he acted corruptly to influence our election.

Yeah- pretty cult-like.

You prove to me that Biden committed a crime- or that Biden took his actions with the specific intent of benefiting his family rather than for the benefit of the U.S.- and I will be glad to call for his resignation and prosecution.

That the Trumpskies are just unable to bring themselves to say the same thing about Trump just shows the cult like nature of the new Trump Party.

I'm not about to get in a pissing contest with you. I hate when I see posters go back and forth saying the same shit over and over. So for the last time: Biden was not Trump's rival when he placed the call. He isn't Trump's rival now. He won't be Trump's rival until Biden wins the nomination, which is looking pretty unstable since he didn't do good in Iowa, and is just about out of money. Biden was not (and is still not) President Trump's contender for the White House.

Going back and forth?

You accused the Biden of wrong doing back and forth which been debunked many times over. And they also slap Trump at his impeachment trial that is proven wrong about Biden.
Yet you keep repeating the same lies and dog shit about Biden.

It’s too early to say any of Trump challenger at this point. But 100% sure you and Trump is very scared of Biden.

Nothing has been proven wrong about Biden because it's never really been looked into. The prosecutor he had fired stated in an interview that the reason Joe had him fired is because he was indeed on Burisma's back, and yes, that included no-show Hunter and his big money position. It's the Democrats who are saying otherwise. So nothing has been proven, but I'll take the word of a corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor over a Democrat any day of the week.
Why not?
It has been five years....what are you waiting for?

Do you think I'm in charge of looking into it? The deep state is still alive and well unfortunately. That's why Trump asked Zelensky to look into the matter for him.

The funny part is that you think that Trump 'made this happen'- because that is what your Dear Leader told you.

The Economy is doing great at the moment- and would be doing better if Trump hadn't started his stupid 'easy to win' trade war. Of course the economy is on a upward trajectory from the low point- when Obama took over to when Trump took over- Trump took a recovering economy and didn't screw it up enough for it to fail.

DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. The economy didn't improve because of him, the economy improved in spite of him which is how he had the slowest recovery in US history since WWII.

Trump not only removed job killing regulations on businesses, he instituted a policy that for every new regulation made, two would be removed in it's place. He got rid of Commie Care fines. He lowered taxes on businesses and their owners alike. He actually did things to improve our economy, so yes, he does deserve credit. He had that magic wand that DumBama ridiculed him of having.

In Trump's First 30 Months, Manufacturing Up By 314,000 Jobs Over Obama; Which States Are Hot?

Still waiting for all of these revelations

I have my best people looking into it.....they can’t believe what they are finding

Trump and his lackeys have always relied on his gullible followers to not actually care about what he promised last week.

Their M.O. is to make big promises and big smears and just keep repeating them, knowing their gullible followers will never care that they all they are doing is repeating the same lies and smears and never actually deliver the evidence.

4. "I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics."
Only one problem with this. Besides the fact that it sucks. --The Economy is great. Market way up ,which means those with 401k's and IRA's are doin' good. ISIS is crushed. Rotten Iran and Paris deals kaput. Regulations cut to the bone ,allowing 8 MILLION new jobs. Unemployment at record low. Rather be a "Lackey" to someone who ACTS instead of a Flunky to a worthless guy who "Talks Nice". Maybe the traitor Dems should "Investigate" how this was done instead of carping the guy who made it happen.
8 million jobs?? Try 6.6 million...

1/2017: 145,627,000
1/2020: 152,186,000

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

ISIS is crushed for now- just as Obama crushed Al Qaeda and had Osama Bin Ladin killed- both good things. Neither means we are safe from terrorists.

Are we safer from Iran right now- or not safer? Iran is now enriching uranium beyond what they were doing under Obama- and that makes you feel better?

A few regulations were cut- some good- some not so good. Mostly of course it has meant that Corporations have been given a pass to screw over consumers and the environment.

It is harder for companies to find workers and it is later in the business cycle. However, Trump’s boasts about how many jobs he has added don’t include that he has generated 6.5 million jobs under his Presidency vs. the 8.1 million, or 1.5 million more that Obama did under the same timeframe. On average Obama created 43,000 more jobs per month than Trump.

But thank you for trying to change the subject from your Dear Leader's birther lies.......typical.
Cutting Regulations made it happen. Along with good Deals and TAX cuts. Obama created NO real jobs. Just Gov't sinecures and Bureaucrat jobs and part time ,minimum wage McJobs. Strike one. Try again.
LOLOLOL

It was happening even before Impeached Trump cut regulations....

You need to find some new talking points the stale debunked ones you're trying are failing you.

I wonder why Ray just can't bring himself to respond to this?

He had no problem with saying that Biden should drop out of the race if it is proven that he acted corruptly for his son's benefit.

But he just can't bring himself to say that Trump should resign if it is proven that he acted corruptly to influence our election.

Yeah- pretty cult-like.

You prove to me that Biden committed a crime- or that Biden took his actions with the specific intent of benefiting his family rather than for the benefit of the U.S.- and I will be glad to call for his resignation and prosecution.

That the Trumpskies are just unable to bring themselves to say the same thing about Trump just shows the cult like nature of the new Trump Party.

I'm not about to get in a pissing contest with you. I hate when I see posters go back and forth saying the same shit over and over. So for the last time: Biden was not Trump's rival when he placed the call. He isn't Trump's rival now. He won't be Trump's rival until Biden wins the nomination, which is looking pretty unstable since he didn't do good in Iowa, and is just about out of money. Biden was not (and is still not) President Trump's contender for the White House.

Going back and forth?

You accused the Biden of wrong doing back and forth which been debunked many times over. And they also slap Trump at his impeachment trial that is proven wrong about Biden.
Yet you keep repeating the same lies and dog shit about Biden.

It’s too early to say any of Trump challenger at this point. But 100% sure you and Trump is very scared of Biden.

Nothing has been proven wrong about Biden because it's never really been looked into. The prosecutor he had fired stated in an interview that the reason Joe had him fired is because he was indeed on Burisma's back, and yes, that included no-show Hunter and his big money position. It's the Democrats who are saying otherwise. So nothing has been proven, but I'll take the word of a corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor over a Democrat any day of the week.
Why not?
It has been five years....what are you waiting for?

Do you think I'm in charge of looking into it? The deep state is still alive and well unfortunately. That's why Trump asked Zelensky to look into the matter for him.
Sorry, there are no excuses for breaking the law.

LOLOLOL

You need to find some new talking points the stale debunked ones you're trying are failing you.
Debunked by who? CNN? (snicker)

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
Our Just and Truthful President is for America FIRST. Proven fact. Doesn't even get paid.

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

You must be nuts to not recognize the source I posted. :cuckoo:

Our Just and Truthful President is for America FIRST. Proven fact. Doesn't even get paid.
Has nothing to do with you fluffing up Impeached Trump's numbers. It's 6.6 million, not 8 million.

And so what if Impeached Trump donates his salary? He more than makes up for it in other ways. Why are cons such willing dupes?

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Don't need to. Any time I hear "Debunked" or "Dogwhistle" I know I am seein' a Lib source.

Has nothing to do with you fluffing up Impeached Trump's numbers. It's 6.6 million, not 8 million.

And so what if Impeached Trump donates his salary? He more than makes up for it in other ways. Why are cons such willing dupes?
Because we all have 401K's?

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Don't need to. Any time I hear "Debunked" or "Dogwhistle" I know I am seein' a Lib source.
I understand -- facts and reality are anathema to righties.

And by the way, the BLS is not a "Lib source." :cuckoo:

LOL

How does Impeached Trump donating his salary benefit your 401K? :cuckoo:

LOL

Checked the MARKET lately? (snicker)

LOL

My 401K is up about 60% under Impeached Trump. It went up about 300% under Obama.

Still, what does that have to do with Impeached Trump donating his salary?

LOL

My 401K is up about 60% under Impeached Trump. It went up about 300% under Obama.

Still, what does that have to do with Impeached Trump donating his salary?
Bull. Unless you suck at picking Stock. Donating? Proves he cares about America.. In a selfless ,altruistic manner. Our Great and Just President represents all that has ever been GOOD about the USA. A true Nephew of his Uncle Sam.

GP ^ | January 23,2020 | Cristina Laila

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
What a coincidence........ROTFLMFAO, now where is the popcorn?
Why wouldn't he do the same against his own boss and the Republicans if he cared for America and americans ?

GP ^ | January 23,2020 | Cristina Laila

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
What a coincidence........ROTFLMFAO, now where is the popcorn?
Why wouldn't he do the same against his own boss and the Republicans if he cared for America and americans ?
Since little has been exposed about Republicans, a thinking mind would surmise that there isn't that much corruption as there is with the party of INFANTICIDE!

Forum List

Back