Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

We can try Hunter Biden and Rudy’s son in the upcoming Biden investigation after the election.

Your reply has nothing to do with this thread.

How about you stay on topic.

Is Rudy going to explain how his no talent son got a $90,000 job in the Trump administration?

The Atlantic Politics Daily: The Other Giuliani Who Works for Trump

What does he do, exactly? He’s the 31-year-old son of Rudy, the former New York City mayor turned Trump’s garrulous personal attorney. A former professional golfer, Andrew helps arrange sports teams’ visits to the White House, and often joins the president on some rounds of golf.

Beyond that, well, it’s not quite clear what he else he works on, as my colleague Elaina Plott reports:

“‘He doesn’t really try to be involved in anything,’ one former senior White House official told me, speaking on the condition of anonymity in order to be candid. ‘He’s just having a nice time.’”

The one who relayed the details of the call to the so-called whistleblower. It's never happened before as long as I can remember.

That doesn’t make them a spy. That was a person with authorization and need to be on the phone call.

It’s never happened because it’s never needed to happen before. These were hardly the only people who were alarmed by Trump’s conversation. This was even referred to the DoJ who pretended to care for like 5 seconds.

We have the transcript. We know what was said. There was nothing wrong with what Trump said yet alone an impeccable offense. The spy is a deep stater. If speculation is correct who he is, he was in a meeting with Ukraine officials at the White House during DumBama, discussing how they could stop Trump.

He was working for more than the government, he was working for the Democrat party.

Theres much more to the story than the transcript, obviously, and if you’ve been paying attention, you’d know that by now. It’s telling that they released the transcript but hold everything else back. It’s as if that’s the least incriminating thing they could release.

There was no spy. Not by any definition of the word.

Sure there was. This guy has been a diehard Democrat since he got into government. Remember, the commies were swearing from day one they were going to impeach Trump, so it's no accident that it happened. Not only is this the weakest case for impeachment in history; first impeachment without a crime, but the commies are willing to bet all-or-nothing to try and reverse the vote of the people.

This guy was working for the deep state. He was looking for the stupidest thing (which this is) to forward to the front line.
jimminee cricket ray, please stop....

this is the strongest case for impeachment in your or my lifetime.... :eek:

a statutory crime is not needed to impeach, in fact... there were no statutory crimes when the founders wrote the constitution, nor for the next 65 years after our independence.

High crimes and misdemeanors means a breach of the public trust through an abuse of the power we gave them.... it could be an improper use of the power we trusted them with, or a criminal offense....primarily one that affects the job we've given to them to do.... it does not HAVE TO BE one or the other, it can be either of those type of things.

AND, the articles of impeachment for both Nixon and Johnson, were articles for Abuse of Power, Obstruction of Congress and NOT criminal offenses.

Clinton was the EXCEPTION in impeachments, with having a crime committed, not the norm.

Just STFU you constant liar. This is a strong impeachment case? Damn, posting while drunk again. You have NO case, NO admissible evidence (hearsay is not admissible no matter how much you lie), and NO hope of removing Trump from office. Period. Enjoy the Trump re-election. May you be miserable while we celebrate your party’s demise.

Former Vice President Joe Biden, now a 2020 Democratic presidential contender, has locked into a specific story about the controversy in Ukraine.

He insists that, in spring 2016, he strong-armed Ukraine to fire its chief prosecutor solely because Biden believed that official was corrupt and inept, not because the Ukrainian was investigating a natural gas company, Burisma Holdings, that hired Biden's son, Hunter, into a lucrative job.

There’s just one problem.

Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative.

And they raise the troubling prospect that U.S. officials may have painted a false picture in Ukraine that helped ease Burisma’s legal troubles and stop prosecutors’ plans to interview Hunter Biden during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

For instance, Burisma’s American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the country’s chief prosecutor and offered “an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures” about the Ukrainian prosecutors, according to the Ukrainian government’s official memo of the meeting. The effort to secure that meeting began the same day the prosecutor's firing was announced.

In addition, Burisma’s American team offered to introduce Ukrainian prosecutors to Obama administration officials to make amends, according to that memo and the American legal team’s internal emails.

The memos raise troubling questions:

1.) If the Ukraine prosecutor’s firing involved only his alleged corruption and ineptitude, why did Burisma's American legal team refer to those allegations as “false information?"

2.) If the firing had nothing to do with the Burisma case, as Biden has adamantly claimed, why would Burisma’s American lawyers contact the replacement prosecutor within hours of the termination and urgently seek a meeting in Ukraine to discuss the case?

Ukrainian prosecutors say they have tried to get this information to the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) since the summer of 2018, fearing it might be evidence of possible violations of U.S. ethics laws. First, they hired a former federal prosecutor to bring the information to the U.S. attorney in New York, who, they say, showed no interest. Then, the Ukrainians reached out to President Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani.

Ukraine’s new president, Volodymyr Zelensky, told Trump in July that he plans to launch his own wide-ranging investigation into what happened with the Bidens and Burisma.

Some media outlets have reported that, at the time Joe Biden forced the firing in March 2016, there were no open investigations. Those reports are wrong. A British-based investigation of Burisma's owner was closed down in early 2015 on a technicality when a deadline for documents was not met. But the Ukraine Prosecutor General's office still had two open inquiries in March 2016, according to the official case file provided me. One of those cases involved taxes; the other, allegations of corruption. Burisma announced the cases against it were not closed and settled until January 2017.

After I first reported it in a column, the New York Times and ABC News published similar stories confirming my reporting.

More at link below.

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story
John Soloman :rolleyes:

Pleaseeeee!

He's part of the Giuliani and Goon gang.....

Part of the whole scam From the beginning, Parnus fed Solomon most of Solomon's fake and false propaganda.

He's even been mentioned in the impeachment trial.

We know. An illiterate Gruber like you can’t read anyway. You’re just pathetic now. Slamming the messenger because your lies have been exposed. As always.

Is Rudy going to explain how his no talent son got a $90,000 job in the Trump administration?

What does he do, exactly? He’s the 31-year-old son of Rudy, the former New York City mayor turned Trump’s garrulous personal attorney. A former professional golfer, Andrew helps arrange sports teams’ visits to the White House, and often joins the president on some rounds of golf.

Beyond that, well, it’s not quite clear what he else he works on, as my colleague Elaina Plott reports:

“‘He doesn’t really try to be involved in anything,’ one former senior White House official told me, speaking on the condition of anonymity in order to be candid. ‘He’s just having a nice time.’”
"On condition of anonymity" = "You can't fact check my statement."

Republicans run the Justice Department

What are they waiting for?

1. Get your facts straight and verified and your ducks in a row.

2. Do they have confirmation, or are they waiting for more information?

3. In politics, timing is everything.
should the DOJ actions be based on political timing?
well, roy, it sure was for the last admin. but you liked it then.

sucks when you let it go for your side and it comes back to you like a bad used car.

You mean like when they announced the “reopening” of the Clinton investigation days before Election Day?

The uninformed have no idea of the background concerning that announcement. Do you?
Certainly. I read and listened to Comey discuss it under oath and also the IG report about it.

I hope his proof this time is better than the legal affidavits he presented to Howard Kurtz, which turned out to be printed out from HopelesslyPartisan.com.
Giuliani Says He Has Exonerative Affidavits From Ukrainian Prosecutors

I imagine VP Biden did do something illegal to benefit his son, and if he did, I hope he is forced to pay for it. However, if you are hoping for Mr Giuliani to be the person who cracks the case, you will be sorely mistaken. I'm not sure what has happened to him, and it's sad to see the former mayor of New York this pathetic, but he is shell of the man he used to be.

GP ^ | January 23,2020 | Cristina Laila

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
What a coincidence........ROTFLMFAO, now where is the popcorn?

Poor Rudy was feeling lonely so he had to get some press.

This joke of a man has made similar threats many times and you rubes always get a little woody when he does...only to end up with blue ball yet again.
Funny you speak as you clean off Rudy's cum off your lips....but little girl, you never fail to entertain....oh, the butt hurt is just sinking in!

Dude, you have become a joke on this forum, you make 100 post a week with wild predictions and ZERO of them come true. It is like you are in a battle with easyt65 to see who can make the most incorrect threads.

Wrong Dead Wrong

When is Rudy going to explain his no talent son holding down a $90k a year job with Trump?

When is Rudy going to explain his no talent son holding down a $90k a year job with Trump?
90K a year? That's barely a living wage in DC. Hunter couldn't afford hookers and crack for a month on $90K.

Besides, Rudy's kid isnt a dope head loser. He's worth more.

Call Shifft and tell him to subpoena him.

So, it is not Saturday night, Rudy promised us stuff on Friday....anyone have the links to Rudy's dirt?

90K a year? That's barely a living wage in DC. Hunter couldn't afford hookers and crack for a month on $90K.

Rudys kid is a dope head loser

Been acting up since he was a kid

You just said what he does. "Andrew helps arrange sports teams visits to the White House, and often joins the president on some rounds of golf."

He probably gives Trump pointers and helps with his game, considering he is a former professional golfer. Presidents need their relaxation too, especially when they are constantly badgered by rotten leftists. ;)

Rudys kid is a dope head loser

Been acting up since he was a kid

Link? :)

You just said what he does. "Andrew helps arrange sports teams visits to the White House, and often joins the president on some rounds of golf."

He probably gives Trump pointers and helps with his game, considering he is a former professional golfer. Presidents need their relaxation too, especially when they are constantly badgered by rotten leftists. ;)

Personal favor to Rudy using public funds

From what I have seen, not many sports teams want to meet with Trump

GP ^ | January 23,2020 | Cristina Laila

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
What a coincidence........ROTFLMFAO, now where is the popcorn?

I suppose he got this information from Russia supporting politicians in Ukraine. Rudy the Russian asset.
Rudy, having been an experienced investigator for over 35 years actually does the job....Sounds like you and the rest of the ABNORMAL pond scum in here are Russian assets, comrade!
BULLONEY!

He is not in law enforcement and hasn't been in law enforcement for near 30 years, he has not sworn an oath to follow the Constitution and give those investigated their constitutional rights

And most importantly the DOJ does NOT TALK ABOUT ON GOING INVESTIGATIONS.... in public to smear the American they are investigating, when investigating.

Just total bull crap from you on this....

Are you okay? You seem pretty angry. That is not like you. Your hatred of the POTUS seems to be hurting you more than it is hurting him. :dunno:

Personal favor to Rudy using public funds

From what I have seen, not many sports teams want to meet with Trump
Reminder that Rudy isn’t charting Trump anything for his “legal services”.

Forum List

Back