Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

I will go with what our law enforcement and journalists say, not a bunch of high school grad bought off x cokehead DJ pundits from the propaganda machine of the GOP, a disgrace

In other words, you are following the herd like a good little sheep. Look, anyone smarter than a 3rd grader knows the intelligence agencies were compromised under Obama at the senior levels. That is rather obvious from texts and the CNN jobs the ex-guys have taken. Journalists, by in large, are liberal kooks who spin everything. Use the thing between your ears.

And that's the texts that were found. They erased a bunch more and we'll never know what was actually going on there.

Why go through all this? NeverEnding GOP garbage propaganda that's why, super duper dupe. Always discredited, never retracted....

You ignore it because your handlers in the media have told you it can't be true, even though the facts say otherwise.

Try remembering she was Secretary of State and the emails that are missing are her personal emails, decided upon by a group of lawyers. And she would have to be crazy to be trying anything illegal or criminal with you people hanging around her ankles for 25 years. Pure right-wing idiocy. All investigated and nothing there.

Everyone in the world outside your bubble of ignorance knows that the GOP is a scumbag lying thieving disaster and disgrace. There is no boom and there is no immigration crisis, super dupers.

Everyone in the world outside your bubble of ignorance knows the DNC is a scumbag lying thieving disaster and disgrace.

You likely live in one of these big city liberal havens completely insulated from the majority of the country.

GP ^ | January 23,2020 | Cristina Laila

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
What a coincidence........ROTFLMFAO, now where is the popcorn?
The Purge , I keep.asking you when this is gonna happen, and you keep ignoring me.

My popcorn is getting stale.

Try remembering she was Secretary of State and the emails that are missing are her personal emails, decided upon by a group of lawyers.

RIGHT...she and her lawyers, yes her lawyers, decided what was applicable or not. I am sure that was on the up and up. You can't possibly believe that.

Everyone in the world outside your bubble of ignorance knows that the GOP is a scumbag lying thieving disaster and disgrace. There is no boom and there is no immigration crisis, super dupers.

Everyone in the world outside your bubble of ignorance knows the DNC is a scumbag lying thieving disaster and disgrace.

You likely live in one of these big city liberal havens completely insulated from the majority of the country.
Wrong again doofus. I live in Wyoming county New York 73% Trump and totally misinformed just like you. Fox Rupert Murdoch Rush Limbaugh etc and your fake newspapers are all you have in the entire world behind you. I have all the law enforcement and journalists around the world. Wake up and smell the coffee.

President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb Thursday morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Later Thursday evening, Rudy revealed that he’s going to start hitting the swamp tomorrow and unleash on top level Democrats who sold their public office for millions of dollars!

Rudy also said Democrat officials conspired with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy!

“Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy,” Rudy said in a tweet.

Rudy Giuliani ✔ @RudyGiuliani Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy.

---------------

Just in time for the Republicans to take the Senate Floor.for their defense of president Trump...
The Purge , I keep.asking you when this is gonna happen, and you keep ignoring me.

Perhaps if you ask Karnak, and send him $20 you will get the answer you are looking for, CreepyToes!

Why go through all this? NeverEnding GOP garbage propaganda that's why, super duper dupe. Always discredited, never retracted....

You ignore it because your handlers in the media have told you it can't be true, even though the facts say otherwise.

Posting facts that counter a hack “journalist” gets ignored. Atkinson is missing facts, some of them are too inconvenient.

..unlike Trump, Biden has no problem producing his tax returns.

Why do you think that is?

Simple, because Biden is a professional politician and Trump is not.

Professional politicians manipulate their tax returns for public view. Businessmen do not. They take every deduction they are legally allowed to take. So they pay as little to the government as they can. Politicians (particularly on the left) want to show people they are paying their fair share, and the public doesn't realize it's all a dog and pony show.

Boy, you've got a good excuse for every shitty thing Trump does, don't you Ray. No wonder you've been so miserable all of your life. Because you believe the losers and screw over artists and can't tell an honest person from a conman.

How would you know if I was miserable all of my life? You don't know me except for what is said here. I'm a happy person because God gave me the brains and common sense not to be a liberal. I can't imagine how awful life would be trapped in a mind like that. I can't imagine having zero common sense, and rely on sheep herders to think for me.

An example of common sense is why give the commies a copy of my tax returns only to help them? See, you can't understand that, but it's an example of common sense. If somebody is going to try to beat and rob you, you don't find him a club to do it with......well.....you might if you were a liberal.

Try remembering she was Secretary of State and the emails that are missing are her personal emails, decided upon by a group of lawyers.

RIGHT...she and her lawyers, yes her lawyers, decided what was applicable or not. I am sure that was on the up and up. You can't possibly believe that.
Yes actually. It’s standard operating procedure. The government doesn’t employ people to go through your personal records and pluck out what they think is relevant. Every employee is responsible for submitting this to the government. That’s how Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump do it.

---------------

Perhaps if you ask Karnak, and send him $20 you will get the answer you are looking for, CreepyToes!
Who?

Are you claiming someone else posted the OP?

Your name is on it.

You ready to admit your source was bullshit?

You ready to admit you posted bullshit?

Or is this still gonna happens?

And if so, why is no one talking about it?

Come on The Purge , inquiring minds wanna know!

---------------

Who?

Your name is on it.

Hard to not laugh at this NO NOTHING TROLL....ROTFLMFAO!!!

---------------

Who?

Your name is on it.

So, can't answer then?

Totally expected.

I'll check back in a few days and see if Rudy has come through for you.

Yes actually. It’s standard operating procedure. The government doesn’t employ people to go through your personal records and pluck out what they think is relevant. Every employee is responsible for submitting this to the government. That’s how Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump do it.
The dupes begin with the conspiracy theory that Hillary is a criminal and go from there. What a joke. Just like this newest phony scandal.....

---------------

When is this coming... We are waiting...

Has Purge been bullshitting again?

---------------

Who?

Your name is on it.

So, can't answer then?

Totally expected.

When are you going to Subpoena Rudy?

ct-1532463102-bs6cy0pztj-snap-image

The dupes begin with the conspiracy theory that Hillary is a criminal and go from there. What a joke. Just like this newest phony scandal.....

Tell me again why Obama Bin Spying Ordered Blanket Immunity for The Clinton Campaign and Podesta Group? (200 People)

Ukraine ‘alignment’ with Hillary Clinton began in 2013: Politico flashback, 2017

Hunter Biden got $83G per month for Ukraine 'ceremonial' gig: report

Ukraine PM says $37 billion went missing under Yanukovich

Glenn Greenwald 'mystified' how Tony Podesta has 'just vanished'

European Tribune - Lobbyist Podesta Group Shutters - Corruption and Ukraine

Manafort Indictment Also Implicates Tony Podesta, The Clinton-Connected Superlobbyist

Russia Scandal Befalls Two Brothers: John and Tony Podesta

Opinion: Joe Biden Forced Ukraine to Fire Prosecutor for Aid Money

ukraine_cookie_jar.jpg

EJ1JrbCXUAEld50.png

Last edited:

Who?

Your name is on it.

So, can't answer then?

Totally expected.

When are you going to Subpoena Rudy?

ct-1532463102-bs6cy0pztj-snap-image
This may be a surprise to you, (I know you aren't real bright) but I'm not in Congress.

---------------

so...has Rudy dropped any of this stuff yet? It has been a while since he said he would

Forum List

Back