Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

Maybe “us” and “we” refer to Republicans?

this is hardly exculpatory.

It doesn't mean him personally.

Sure. Because people engaging in corruption always make sure to indicate that with the proper pronouns.

What corruption do you speak of? Trump knew over a dozen people listen to his conversations with other leaders since he took office. He released the transcript with the full confidence he did nothing wrong, and he didn't.

They tried desperately to keep a lid on this, and it got loose anyway. Seriously. The conversation was put in a top secret computer. Multiple people went to the lawyers at the CIA and NSC where it was suppressed. He then decided to block every request for information and every person's attempt to testify.

That's not how an innocent person acts.

He doesn't make the call where a transcript is put. Why would "he" put it somewhere in a top secret server after all those people were listening and a stenographer copied the entire thing?

Not sure how many people were listening myself and if I were a betting man, I bet Trump doesn't know who's listening either. People at the top levels of Trump's administration (yeah, probably not himself) put it in a top secret server because they knew that it was bad. And it was. It was just the beginning though, as we both well know.

Sure. Because people engaging in corruption always make sure to indicate that with the proper pronouns.

What corruption do you speak of? Trump knew over a dozen people listen to his conversations with other leaders since he took office. He released the transcript with the full confidence he did nothing wrong, and he didn't.

They tried desperately to keep a lid on this, and it got loose anyway. Seriously. The conversation was put in a top secret computer. Multiple people went to the lawyers at the CIA and NSC where it was suppressed. He then decided to block every request for information and every person's attempt to testify.

He doesn't make the call where a transcript is put. Why would "he" put it somewhere in a top secret server after all those people were listening and a stenographer copied the entire thing?

Not sure how many people were listening myself and if I were a betting man, I bet Trump doesn't know who's listening either. People at the top levels of Trump's administration (yeah, probably not himself) put it in a top secret server because they knew that it was bad. And it was. It was just the beginning though, as we both well know.

There was nothing wrong with the call for anybody to hide. Trump had it out in a few days after the accusation was made public. Trump was in office two and a half years, and you think he didn't know his call was being listened to or recorded? You must be joking.

There was nothing wrong with the call for anybody to hide. Trump had it out in a few days after the accusation was made public. Trump was in office two and a half years, and you think he didn't know his call was being listened to or recorded? You must be joking.

It took weeks and months for the accusation to be made public. They tried, like, really hard to prevent it from getting public. Remember how the DIA wasn't sure what to do so he asked OLC who promptly told him to keep his damn mouth shut?

But yeah, there's nothing to hide. That's why they're working so hard to keep everything else hidden.

What they fail to remember about the phone call was that Trump used the words "us" and "we." He never said "me" or "mine."

This is about the President checking out potential corruption of the last administration, and there was plenty of that as we know.

What do you think about Biden's corruption? Oh, let me guess, you think he is pure as a driven snow. Nothing to see here in Ukraine, folks, but TRUMP!

You've got nothing on Biden. Not that you care. You're happy to make it up for yourself and then you'll come up with some excuse why no one with any actual knowledge of the law does anything about it.

It took weeks and months for the accusation to be made public. They tried, like, really hard to prevent it from getting public. Remember how the DIA wasn't sure what to do so he asked OLC who promptly told him to keep his damn mouth shut?

But yeah, there's nothing to hide. That's why they're working so hard to keep everything else hidden.

I follow politics pretty closely. I know it was about a week after the Commies made the claim that the transcript was out. Yes, it has to be run through the ringer to make sure all privacy and proper redactions are made before it is proper for public consumption. But other than that, it was released fairly quickly.

What other things hidden are you talking about?

What do you think about Biden's corruption? Oh, let me guess, you think he is pure as a driven snow. Nothing to see here in Ukraine, folks, but TRUMP!

You've got nothing on Biden. Not that you care. You're happy to make it up for yourself and then you'll come up with some excuse why no one with any actual knowledge of the law does anything about it.

And here I thought you all wanted our politicians to root out corruption? This is EXACTLY what Biden was doing. The prosecutor he got fired was CORRUPT. He was wasting US taxpayer money.

The thing is, before Biden was running for president, and before Trump decided to use this against him, everyone knew this. Everyone agreed that the prosecutor was a problem and not helping Ukraine. It was only after Biden became a target for Trump, did this turn into some kind of "scandal" because he convinced so many people (damn near brainwashed) to ignore reality that this prosecutor was corrupt.

I follow politics pretty closely. I know it was about a week after the Commies made the claim that the transcript was out. Yes, it has to be run through the ringer to make sure all privacy and proper redactions are made before it is proper for public consumption. But other than that, it was released fairly quickly.

It got big enough that Trump couldn't keep a lid on it. It took more than a week for this to all happen. The week that you're talking about is when it went public. There is a much longer prologue than that.

This is a 25 minute podcast about how much they worked to suppress it.

How the Whistle-Blower Complaint Almost Didn’t Happen

And here I thought you all wanted our politicians to root out corruption? This is EXACTLY what Biden was doing. The prosecutor he got fired was CORRUPT. He was wasting US taxpayer money.

The thing is, before Biden was running for president, and before Trump decided to use this against him, everyone knew this. Everyone agreed that the prosecutor was a problem and not helping Ukraine. It was only after Biden became a target for Trump, did this turn into some kind of "scandal" because he convinced so many people (damn near brainwashed) to ignore reality that this prosecutor was corrupt.

Lol! Well, you can lead the horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Funny, because there have been several posters who are from Ukraine and say otherwise.

It got big enough that Trump couldn't keep a lid on it. It took more than a week for this to all happen. The week that you're talking about is when it went public. There is a much longer prologue than that.

When I have a half-hour to kill, maybe I'll listen to it, but I have other posts I'm attending to right now.

They hated and wanted Trump impeached from the very beginning, before this phone call ever took place.

Russian collusion, Trump will put blacks in chains, he will destroy the economy, he's a bad orange man!

Sorry, you guys are just weak sauce. Lol!

Anything he releases was probably manufactured in some Kremlin espionage factory.
Next to the phony Russian dossier!...ROTFLMFAO!
Don't forget the whole thing started in the Russian media as an attempt to damage US Ukraine relations.
Bought for by the DNC and the Hildebeast

Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier
Oct 24, 2017 · The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing

They hated and wanted Trump impeached from the very beginning, before this phone call ever took place.

Yes, and how could Trump possibly resist giving Democrats exactly what they wanted - a brazenly corrup act with a heavy dose of coverup.

Admit it, like an unrepentant junkie, Trump just can't do without that swamp fix.

Yes, and how could Trump possibly resist giving Democrats exactly what they wanted - a brazenly corrup act with a heavy dose of coverup.

Admit it, like an unrepentant junkie, Trump needs some good ol' swamp fix.

Trump's phone call is MUCH more shady than Biden's Ukraine connections, eh? :lol:

When I have a half-hour to kill, maybe I'll listen to it, but I have other posts I'm attending to right now.
Understand. I wish I had a better article but couldn’t find it.

Lol! Well, you can lead the horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Funny, because there have been several posters who are from Ukraine and say otherwise.

Ha! Who would that be? Why do you believe them?

Seriously. Shokin was corrupt. He was buddy buddy with the oligarchs and brought into office to help protect them.

Trump's phone call is MUCH more shady than Biden's Ukraine connections, eh? :lol:

You wish there was just the call. Even Republicans are laughing at you gullible Trumpster tools at this point.

In his statement, Alexander expressed the correct view on the underlying matter — one we have been urging Republicans to publicly adopt since impeachment first got off the ground.

The Tennessee Republican said that it has been amply established that Donald Trump used a hold on defense aid to pressure the Ukrainians to undertake the investigations that he wanted, and that this was, as he mildly put it, inappropriate.

Trump Impeachment Trial: Lamar Alexander Gets It Right | National Review

Last edited:

You wish there was just the call.

Even Republicans are laughing at you gullible Trumpsters.

In his statement, Alexander expressed the correct view on the underlying matter — one we have been urging Republicans to publicly adopt since impeachment first got off the ground.

The Tennessee Republican said that it has been amply established that Donald Trump used a hold on defense aid to pressure the Ukrainians to undertake the investigations that he wanted, and that this was, as he mildly put it, inappropriate.

Let's hope there is a very thorough investigation into the Biden/Ukraine connection. Whether or not Trump went about asking for it the wrong way, he was not wrong to ask for it.

Let's hope there is a very thorough investigation into the Biden/Ukraine connection. Whether or not Trump went about asking for it the wrong way, he was not wrong to ask for it.

Has it ever even entered your head that he did it in this corrupt way because normal criminal complaint filing would be laughed at and thrown in the garbage bin?

There is NO EVIDENCE to substantiate a reasonable suspicion to open a criminal investigation.

DoS, EU, IMF, Ukraine corruption watch groups and even his own deputy were screaming for the removal of Shokin who was enriching himself by NOT prosecuting the rich in Ukraine. And you think Biden obliging is evidence of corruption??

Trump endorses Ukraine's swamp monster, prosecutor Viktor Shokin

Has it ever entered your head that he did it this corrupt way because normal criminal complaint would be laughed at and thrown in the garbage bin?

There is NO EVIDENCE to substantiate a reasonable suspicion to open a criminal investigation.

DoS, EU, IMF, Ukraine corruption watch groups and even his own deputy were screaming for the removal of Shokin who was enriching himself by NOT prosecuting the rich in Ukraine. And you think Biden obliging is evidence of corruption??

Hmmm. He was enriching himself at the same time Biden and his son were involved with Ukraine, enriching themselves. That is another very interesting thing to sit and think about.

Has it ever entered your head that he did it this corrupt way because normal criminal complaint would be laughed at and thrown in the garbage bin?

Hmmm. He was enriching himself at the same time Biden and his son were involved with Ukraine, enriching themselves. That is another very interesting thing to sit and think about.

...unlike Trump, Biden has no problem producing his tax returns.

Why do you think that is?

Trump PERSONALLY pockets millions and millions and millions from bussinesses all around the world, while being in direct control of our foreign policy (see here). If conflict of interest was a crime he would get the death penalty by now.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back