Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

Correct, it is stupid. There are no laws against Rudy looking into the Burisma matter. There is nothing wrong with a lawyer seeking evidence to protect his client.

Never said it was illegal, but you fucking said there was no benefit to Trump's lawyer finding evidence of his innocence, which is something so stupid I was shocked even you could post it...but then I remembered that worship comes before all else.

No need to find evidence of innocence. That is not how it works. The plaintiffs prove guilt. If they can't do that, they are out of luck!

I am not the one that said that is what Rudy was doing, take it up with your fellow Trump worshiper.

"Worshipper?" Why don't you prove that anyone here is a "worshipper" of Trump? And if you can't do that, then shut the hell up with your trolling, douchnozzle.

If you support Trump, you are a worshipper. If you tell somebody they have TDS, they freak out and say that you're nuts.

They are a bunch of tards.

Never said it was illegal, but you fucking said there was no benefit to Trump's lawyer finding evidence of his innocence, which is something so stupid I was shocked even you could post it...but then I remembered that worship comes before all else.

No need to find evidence of innocence. That is not how it works. The plaintiffs prove guilt. If they can't do that, they are out of luck!

I am not the one that said that is what Rudy was doing, take it up with your fellow Trump worshiper.

"Worshipper?" Why don't you prove that anyone here is a "worshipper" of Trump? And if you can't do that, then shut the hell up with your trolling, douchnozzle.

It is a simple thing, people like you can never say a bad thing about your god, he is always right and always good

If he does something "bad" then I will say so. So far, he has been doing quite well, and I have no complaints, which doesn't mean that I "worship" anyone, fool.

He’s using government to go after his political enemies. If a dem president were doing this a Republican, I would say it’s bad. Why wouldn’t you?

If you support Trump, you are a worshipper. If you tell somebody they have TDS, they freak out and say that you're nuts.

There are people on this forum that support Trump that are not worshipers. Iceberg comes to mind. Then there are people like you and ChirsL, that could not say a negative thing about your god in the White House if someone was holding a gun to your head.

It is a simple thing, people like you can never say a bad thing about your god, he is always right and always good

If he does something "bad" then I will say so. So far, he has been doing quite well, and I have no complaints, which doesn't mean that I "worship" anyone, fool.

He’s using government to go after his political enemies. If a dem president were doing this a Republican, I would say it’s bad. Why wouldn’t you?

They did say it was bad when a Dem did it....but it is all different when an (R) does it.

No, it's not a gain. If Rudy is looking for evidence to protect his client, that's hardly a gain.

Holy fuck! I cannot do this anymore, this is just fucking stupid.

Go shove your head back up Trump's ass, that is the only place it belongs.

Correct, it is stupid. There are no laws against Rudy looking into the Burisma matter. There is nothing wrong with a lawyer seeking evidence to protect his client.

You're moving the goal posts Gator. Here is what started this

I have no problem with what Rudy is doing, this is not about Rudy. This is about the president of our country asking the leader of another country to help his personal attorney for his own personal gain.

Gain and benefit are two different things. Benefit means help. Gain means an advantage. There is no advantage for Trump no matter what. Yes, it benefits Trump if Rudy finds evidence of potential corruption by the Biden's.

Hopefully, these shady things with the Bidens et. al. and Burisma/Ukraine is investigated thoroughly. There is definitely something going on there, and we need to find out.

I think we will, it's just a matter of when. And if Sander's takes the nomination, I'm expecting an apology from Piglosi, because the impeachment was partially based on Trump "digging dirt" on a political opponent. Well, if Sander's or somebody else takes it, then then impeachment was conducted on a lie. Biden would not be his political opponent.

They did say it was bad when a Dem did it....but it is all different when an (R) does it.

They spent years whining when they thought that Dems did it to Trump’s campaign and that fell flat. Now they act like they never cared at all. Infuriating.

I have no problem with what Rudy is doing, this is not about Rudy. This is about the president of our country asking the leader of another country to help his personal attorney for his own personal gain.

Gain and benefit are two different things. Benefit means help. Gain means an advantage. There is no advantage for Trump no matter what. Yes, it benefits Trump if Rudy finds evidence of potential corruption by the Biden's.

Hopefully, these shady things with the Bidens et. al. and Burisma/Ukraine is investigated thoroughly. There is definitely something going on there, and we need to find out.

I think we will, it's just a matter of when. And if Sander's takes the nomination, I'm expecting an apology from Piglosi, because the impeachment was partially based on Trump "digging dirt" on a political opponent. Well, if Sander's or somebody else takes it, then then impeachment was conducted on a lie. Biden would not be his political opponent.

Biden was still his political opponent when he did it. Every Dem in the race right now are his political opponents

Hope so! Because there is definitely something shady going on there.

There are people on this forum that support Trump that are not worshipers. Iceberg comes to mind. Then there are people like you and ChirsL, that could not say a negative thing about your god in the White House if someone was holding a gun to your head.

You're an idiot, phony conservative.

Go after a political opponent that is up to some shady activities. I don't have a problem with that.

Go after a political opponent that is up to some shady activities. I don't have a problem with that.

Like when the FBI investigates Trump’s shady campaign?

It is not to Trump's gain for his lawyer to find evidence of his clients innocence as you claimed that Rudy was doing?

Really??

No, it's not a gain. If Rudy is looking for evidence to protect his client, that's hardly a gain.

It benefits ALL of us to have corruption in government rooted out.

That has been done. What did they find?

Like when the FBI investigated Trump’s shady campaign?

A lot of people lying about who they talked to and why.

Republicans have been trying to tell us that it was a huge scandal. I guess you disagree with them then.

Republicans have been trying to tell us that it was a huge scandal. I guess you disagree with them then.

After such a thorough anal probing, if Trump had actually done something, they would have found it.

What they fail to remember about the phone call was that Trump used the words "us" and "we." He never said "me" or "mine."

This is about the President checking out potential corruption of the last administration, and there was plenty of that as we know.

After such a thorough anal probing, if Trump had actually done something, they would have found it.

Maybe. I’m sure you feel the same way about the Clintons but let’s not get distracted.

Republicans and Barr are claiming the very existence of the investigation was an atrocity (I’m taking a little poetic license here). Disagree?

Biden was still his political opponent when he did it. Every Dem in the race right now are his political opponents

So they're all immune to investigations if they did something really shady in the past?

No, they are all opponents of each other right now, and when Trump asked Zelensky to look into it. Trump's opponent will be the one the Democrats choose.

What they fail to remember about the phone call was that Trump used the words "us" and "we." He never said "me" or "mine."

This is about the President checking out potential corruption of the last administration, and there was plenty of that as we know.
Maybe “us” and “we” refer to Republicans?

this is hardly exculpatory.

Forum List

Back