Rudy to Begin Revealing Top Level Democrats Making Millions of Dollars Selling Their Public Office

What gain? He only asked if he would cooperate with is lawyer. He didn't demand it, he is asking because this is in conjunction with a charge brought on him by the Democrats in the House.

It is not to Trump's gain for his lawyer to find evidence of his clients innocence as you claimed that Rudy was doing?

Really??

No, it's not a gain. If Rudy is looking for evidence to protect his client, that's hardly a gain.

Holy fuck! I cannot do this anymore, this is just fucking stupid.

Go shove your head back up Trump's ass, that is the only place it belongs.

Correct, it is stupid. There are no laws against Rudy looking into the Burisma matter. There is nothing wrong with a lawyer seeking evidence to protect his client.
Ya know, whenever the whole business of looking into Burisma corruption comes up, everyone on the left from hillary to the media to half the judges in this country starts going after whoever it is doing the digging and they don't stop at character assassination, they try and silence them with litigation...you can bet there is something there...if this thing is as bad as it looks the liberals may have to call in greta.

I really think they made it worse on themselves. Now Trump is going full gear to find out what's going on. They were going to try and impeach Trump on something, but were waiting for the right thing to impeach him on. When they found out that Trump was looking into Biden, they sprang into action like a gun shot off. They found the weakest, most stupidest thing to make an impeachment case. There was no crime, and no impeachable offense. They didn't even take the subpoena and document issues to court like they should have. They were in such a hurry (for some reason) to take the matter to impeachment that it reeks of suspicion. All they really did was make themselves obvious.

I have no problem with what Rudy is doing, this is not about Rudy. This is about the president of our country asking the leader of another country to help his personal attorney for his own personal gain.

What gain? He only asked if he would cooperate with is lawyer. He didn't demand it, he is asking because this is in conjunction with a charge brought on him by the Democrats in the House.

It is not to Trump's gain for his lawyer to find evidence of his clients innocence as you claimed that Rudy was doing?

Really??

No, it's not a gain. If Rudy is looking for evidence to protect his client, that's hardly a gain.

Correct, it is stupid. There are no laws against Rudy looking into the Burisma matter. There is nothing wrong with a lawyer seeking evidence to protect his client.

Never said it was illegal, but you fucking said there was no benefit to Trump's lawyer finding evidence of his innocence, which is something so stupid I was shocked even you could post it...but then I remembered that worship comes before all else.

You are incredibly stupid you latrine cleaner. It’s been documented numerous times that Trump donates his salary. Thus he does not receive a salary no matter how much you lie and like to make yourself look like the idiot you are you lying leftist.

His salary is paid to him and then he donates it. If he did not receive it first, he could not ever donate it.

You are just a moron with no logic skills.

Oh good grief. :rolleyes-41: Leftists are super annoying people. No wonder they have no friends.

Really??

Never said it was illegal, but you fucking said there was no benefit to Trump's lawyer finding evidence of his innocence, which is something so stupid I was shocked even you could post it...but then I remembered that worship comes before all else.

No need to find evidence of innocence. That is not how it works. The plaintiffs prove guilt. If they can't do that, they are out of luck!

You are incredibly stupid you latrine cleaner. It’s been documented numerous times that Trump donates his salary. Thus he does not receive a salary no matter how much you lie and like to make yourself look like the idiot you are you lying leftist.

His salary is paid to him and then he donates it. If he did not receive it first, he could not ever donate it.

Oh good grief. :rolleyes-41: Leftists are super annoying people. No wonder they have no friends.

Is that you do not have any friends?

Really??

No need to find evidence of innocence. That is not how it works. The plaintiffs prove guilt. If they can't do that, they are out of luck!

I am not the one that said that is what Rudy was doing, take it up with your fellow Trump worshiper.

Is that you you do not have any friends?

Duh, duh, duh? What? Learn how to form a correct sentence.

oh dear, I typed a word twice by accident...and you are still a leftist without any friends.

Really??

You're moving the goal posts Gator. Here is what started this

I have no problem with what Rudy is doing, this is not about Rudy. This is about the president of our country asking the leader of another country to help his personal attorney for his own personal gain.

Gain and benefit are two different things. Benefit means help. Gain means an advantage. There is no advantage for Trump no matter what. Yes, it benefits Trump if Rudy finds evidence of potential corruption by the Biden's.

I am not the one that said that is what Rudy was doing, take it up with your fellow Trump worshiper.

"Worshipper?" Why don't you prove that anyone here is a "worshipper" of Trump? And if you can't do that, then shut the hell up with your trolling, douchnozzle.

oh dear, I typed a word twice by accident...and you are still a leftist without any friends.

More nonsense. You are a fool and a waste of time. That is why nobody likes you.

Really??

Gain and benefit are two different things. Benefit means help. Gain means an advantage. There is no advantage for Trump no matter what. Yes, it benefits Trump if Rudy finds evidence of potential corruption by the Biden's.

source.gif

"Worshipper?" Why don't you prove that anyone here is a "worshipper" of Trump? And if you can't do that, then shut the hell up with your trolling, douchnozzle.

It is a simple thing, people like you can never say a bad thing about your god, he is always right and always good

More nonsense. You are a fool and a waste of time. That is why nobody likes you.

Oh, my bad...I forgot that people like you come here to make friends because you have none in the real world.

Really??

Hopefully, these shady things with the Bidens et. al. and Burisma/Ukraine is investigated thoroughly. There is definitely something going on there, and we need to find out.

It is a simple thing, people like you can never say a bad thing about your god, he is always right and always good

If he does something "bad" then I will say so. So far, he has been doing quite well, and I have no complaints, which doesn't mean that I "worship" anyone, fool.

Oh, my bad...I forgot that people like you come here to make friends because you have none in the real world.

I have plenty of friends in RL and here as well whereas you are a complete jackass.

If you support Trump, you are a worshipper. If you tell somebody they have TDS, they freak out and say that you're nuts.

If he does something "bad" then I will say so. So far, he has been doing quite well, and I have no complaints, which doesn't mean that I "worship" anyone, fool.

Thank you for proving my point...that was very swell of you.

Says the douchenozzle that posts here 24/7, bitching about Trump! :heehee:

Forum List

Back