Ruh Roooooh!

View attachment 170464
When more indictments come down on Trump’s inner circle and fat boi himself, AND the justice dept concludes no laws were broken nor any wrong doing whatsoever on Comey, Hillary etc. the republicans should just quietly walk out of the capital the day before the midterms and hand the keys to the democrats.

Keep telling yourself that sunshine, if they had anything at all there would already be indictments. So far not one person who has either plead, or been indicted has done so for actions for the trump team. You're just another desperate butthurt clown who can't imagine how your hero lost to a neophyte.
Moron thinks there has been no indictments. Ha ha ha

Here's a thought, oh deluded one:

If there was some kind of dirt on Trump, it most certainly would have been used to tank his campaign. Even with illegal surveillance, they found nothing. I know the common sense of this will elude you, but I had to try.

If the now proven fake dossier was used to get ANY warrants that shit will never see court!
Well, unfortunately for you, little miss trump, it has not all been proven fake.
Yes it has, nimrod.
Hmmm, no, not so. Much of it checks out.
ROFL! Snoflakes keep saying this, but they never post any evidence of such. The fact is that McCabe couldn't verify a single claim in the dossier after being grilled about it by Congress for 8 hours.

None of it "checks out," moron.
Of course, most of it does.

Oh, I can guarantee you that I've testified in Court, as an Expert Witness, more times than you've watched Law and Order.
Oh yeah? Lots of geologists helping solve crimes these days?

You are saying things you could not possibly know the truth of. You have no knowledge of the evidence Mueller's team does or does not possess.

If the now proven fake dossier was used to get ANY warrants that shit will never see court!
Well, unfortunately for you, little miss trump, it has not all been proven fake.
Yes it has, nimrod.
Hmmm, no, not so. Much of it checks out.
ROFL! Snoflakes keep saying this, but they never post any evidence of such. The fact is that McCabe couldn't verify a single claim in the dossier after being grilled about it by Congress for 8 hours.

None of it "checks out," moron.
Of course, most of it does.
McCabe couldn't list anything that had been confirmed when he testified before Congress.

You're full of shit.

Oh, I can guarantee you that I've testified in Court, as an Expert Witness, more times than you've watched Law and Order.

You are saying things you could not possibly know the truth of. You have no knowledge of the evidence Mueller's team does or does not possess.

I'm an environmental geologist so testify as an expert witness. You should look us up. We help a lot of people by showing how multinational corporations abuse their power and abuse the workers, and the neighbors of the plants and factories.

I'm an environmental geologist so testify as an expert witness. You should look us up. We help a lot of people by showing how multinational corporations abuse their power and abuse the workers, and the neighbors of the plants and factories.
I see...interesting....

It seems that there's going to be a new Special Counsel to investigate lynch, comey, obama, the shrilary, rice and isn't that GRAND!

Ironically, it's Trey Gowdy that's gone from that committee.....ruh roooooh!

Heading for something else. i wonder what it might be. I wonder what he would have to resign from the ethics committee to set himself up to do... I wonder.......

It seems that there's going to be a new Special Counsel to investigate lynch, comey, obama, the shrilary, rice and isn't that GRAND!

Heading for something else. i wonder what it might be. I wonder what he would have to resign from the ethics committee to set himself up to do... I wonder.......

Why do you "wonder"? Gowdy already told us:
"When he was named Chairman of the House Oversight Committee in June, Gowdy asked House leadership to take him off of one of his four committees, according to a spokesperson for Gowdy" -CNN

Why do you "wonder"? Gowdy already told us:
"When he was named Chairman of the House Oversight Committee in June, Gowdy asked House leadership to take him off of one of his four committees, according to a spokesperson for Gowdy" -CNN

Pretty obvious.....ruh roooooh!

They can investigate why the squirrelly little ratboy Trey redacted FBI files before giving them to his committee when the asshat was investigating Hillary.

One of the Democrats on his committee complained to the FBI why so much had been redacted. They said "redacted?" "we didn't redact anything."

It was ratboy Trey redacting information favorable to Clinton.

You seem to confuse your fantasies for reality.

Trey is headed for exit.

Forum List

Back