Ruh Roooooh!

Any day...any day now...any day now...

No, more like "any quarter now", but, it is slowly happening. Seems the Dems don't like knowing that the shrilary is as manipulative and corrupt as the repubs have been saying she is all along. Even fanatically blind people wake up eventually.

"don'tlike knowing that the shrilary is as manipulative and corrupt as the repubs have been saying she is all along."

20+ completely fruitless investigations will leave that impression...

Twenty plus "investigations" run by her cronies. That's why it's called "official corruption". It's amazing how intellectually dishonest, and/or stupid, you people truly are.
Look at you...lolol....let us know when there are indictments/ convictions... lololol

Oh, trust me you'll be the one crying. i won't need to clue you in. You stopped crying over the election yet?
Thanksgiving Eve and still no Special Prosecutor or Special Counsel......Not really seeing any need for me to cry yet.

No, more like "any quarter now", but, it is slowly happening. Seems the Dems don't like knowing that the shrilary is as manipulative and corrupt as the repubs have been saying she is all along. Even fanatically blind people wake up eventually.

"don'tlike knowing that the shrilary is as manipulative and corrupt as the repubs have been saying she is all along."

20+ completely fruitless investigations will leave that impression...

Twenty plus "investigations" run by her cronies. That's why it's called "official corruption". It's amazing how intellectually dishonest, and/or stupid, you people truly are.
Look at you...lolol....let us know when there are indictments/ convictions... lololol

Oh, trust me you'll be the one crying. i won't need to clue you in. You stopped crying over the election yet?
Thanksgiving Eve and still no Special Prosecutor or Special Counsel......Not really seeing any need for me to cry yet.

Oh? So when they announce it you will cry for us? Good to know.,...

How many Trump admin officials have been indicted since this thread was started?
Let's see how many are charged and found guilty in a court of law?
ANYTHING Strouck/McCabe/Page et al touched will be thrown out of court.
Special Counsel....indictments....convictions against H. Clinton any day now...any day now...any day now....any day now.....

ANYTHING Strouck/McCabe/Page et al touched will be thrown out of court
Haha....you're delusional....
Tainted evidence. Gets thrown out every day!
Not because the investigator doesnt like the accused. Trust me, you goobers are wrong and have no idea what you are talkong about.
If the now proven fake dossier was used to get ANY warrants that shit will never see court!

If the now proven fake dossier was used to get ANY warrants that shit will never see court!
Well, unfortunately for you, little miss trump, it has not all been proven fake.
Yes it has, nimrod.
Hmmm, no, not so. Much of it checks out.
ROFL! Snoflakes keep saying this, but they never post any evidence of such. The fact is that McCabe couldn't verify a single claim in the dossier after being grilled about it by Congress for 8 hours.

None of it "checks out," moron.

Forum List

Back