Ruh Roooooh!

It seems that there's going to be a new Special Counsel to investigate lynch, comey, obama, the shrilary, rice and isn't that GRAND!

If this is actually going to happen, are they going to appoint a Democrat, because Mueller is a Republican investigating a Republican administration.

I hope they appoint both a repub and a Democrat to be Special investigators.

Howdy Gowdy? LoLz - It's not like his Benghazi investigation didn't result in an epic fail ...

Some guys just don't know when to quit :eusa_doh:

1da77ebe1bb0aa6daa4d97e72226ee0c--trey-gowdy-political-current-events.jpg
Has Gowdy Doody ever had a successful investigation? He sure is touted by right wingers.

He had a very successful career a a U.S. Attorney.

It seems that there's going to be a new Special Counsel to investigate lynch, comey, obama, the shrilary, rice and isn't that GRAND!

If this is actually going to happen, are they going to appoint a Democrat, because Mueller is a Republican investigating a Republican administration.

Geezus you are still leaving that second special investigator dream?

Look at the date on your OP, time to fold.

Like I have said many times before, dc is slow as molasses. EVERYTHING takes time there. Just be patient. This is the beginning right here. Or do you not follow the news?

PowerPost
House GOP launches probes into Obama-era uranium deal, Clinton email inquiry

Good catch. I didn't notice that. Three months ago. If it was going to happen, it would have happended by now. Funny. Very funny.

Like I have said many times before, dc is slow as molasses. EVERYTHING takes time there. Just be patient. This is the beginning right here. Or do you not follow the news?

PowerPost

This is not a special counsel.

Like I have said many times before, dc is slow as molasses. EVERYTHING takes time there.

How much time we talking about here?

How many years of NOTHING investigations will it take?

You've been at it with Hillary for what, 30 years now? At what point do all the Hillary crazed nutters stop themselves and say - hmm, you know, she probably is not quite as bad as we thought.

Time does not seem to bring correction, so I think you are special pleading here.

Last edited:

PowerPost

Nor was mueller involved in the beginning. And, if the current investigations are productive, they won't need a special prosecutor.

PowerPost

Nor was mueller involved in the beginning. And, if the current investigations are productive, they won't need a special prosecutor.

Well ok I will grant you that...as soon as Hillary will fire the FBI director, because that's the sort of constitutional-crisis scenario that created Mueller's current job.

PowerPost

Well ok I will grant you that...as soon as Hillary will fire the FBI director, because that's what created Mueller's job.

Don't you mean trump? And isn't it funny how mueller used fake documents to launch his attack on American citizens, and how that fake document was paid for by the shrilary and the dnc. Manafort has been under investigation by the fbi since at least 2014. Only now do they bring a case against him? Did the podesta group protect him through their connections with the shrilary?

I wonder.

Has Gowdy Doody ever had a successful investigation? He sure is touted by right wingers.

Nope - Howdy is a creepy, sweaty, annoying & ineffectual little man ..

For Halloween, he's gonna go as himself :)

DH2awxCUwAAd_AM.jpg

The fact that the left is beginning to attack him personally is a pretty good indication that Gowdy is quite effective and very dangerous for those who want to conceal the truth.
Not in the slightest. The left takes a far right playbook, and the cons get offended.

I though we were talking about either a Special Counsel or a Special Prosecutor........what is this "Special investigators" of which you speak?

PowerPost

Any day now.....any day now.....any day now.....we promise.....any day now....

DH2awxCUwAAd_AM.jpg

The fact that the left is beginning to attack him personally is a pretty good indication that Gowdy is quite effective and very dangerous for those who want to conceal the truth.
Share with us what Gowdy has been "quite effective" at.

I though we were talking about either a Special Counsel or a Special Prosecutor........what is this "Special investigators" of which you speak?

Maybe they are going to resurrect Tomas de Torquemada to apply the thumbscrews.

I'm sure some trumpanzees out there would approve.

Nah, there are plenty guys and a few gals left who are proficient with what they learned at the School of the Americas.

DH2awxCUwAAd_AM.jpg

That might be true if what you call attacks weren't valid.

DH2awxCUwAAd_AM.jpg

Actually it's the right that is attacking Gowdy now for his backing of Mueller.

Hero, no more :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but I am not seeing that.

Forum List

Back